over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natural training

Alzadosghost

Registered
So after two years off of all drugs and training I decided to get back into the gym and give it a shot. My body weight decreased substantially from 240-245 to barely 200 lbs. after almost two months training Iv managed to get back up to 225 lbs and I’m starting to regain a lot of the look I used to carry while using aas. I’m pretty sure my 30yr old hot ass fitness model gf that loves my old ass has reignited my ego and I believe my hormones have returned after many years of being butchered. I think I could win a major bodybuilding comp in the masters division drug free in a non tested show. I’m not exactly sure how I got my physique back I mostly built using aas with out them. But guys it’s def possible because I’m living it. I’d like to continue my progress natural but I can’t help but wonder just how far I could take my physique if I got back on gear....I’m getting more compliments being natty than I ever have gotten while on tons of gear. Fuck I’m vascular as fuck and I’m even getting strong as fuck again and my joints feel awesome.At nearly 50 I’d think this was just not possible. I’m using 200 mg of HLA Ed maca, a daily vitamin and vitamin c. That’s my supplement Arsenal. Simple and basic.

whats " HLA Ed maca"? I get its maca but is that a brand or a formulation? Maca has been on my radar for a feel good herb to take.

I take ashwagandha and mucuna pruriens occasionally.

You're actually giving your body a chance to do what it can do naturally. I think many would be surprised what can be done or at least maintained when the focus is only on training and nutrition and drugs are taken out of the equation or at least greatly minimized; just trt, for example. I'm just a baby regarding gear experience, but honestly have looked and felt my best on 100mg test a week, which is slightly above replacement levels for me.

So after two years off of all drugs and training I decided to get back into the gym and give it a shot. My body weight decreased substantially from 240-245 to barely 200 lbs. after almost two months training Iv managed to get back up to 225 lbs and I’m starting to regain a lot of the look I used to carry while using aas. I’m pretty sure my 30yr old hot ass fitness model gf that loves my old ass has reignited my ego and I believe my hormones have returned after many years of being butchered. I think I could win a major bodybuilding comp in the masters division drug free in a non tested show. I’m not exactly sure how I got my physique back I mostly built using aas with out them. But guys it’s def possible because I’m living it. I’d like to continue my progress natural but I can’t help but wonder just how far I could take my physique if I got back on gear....I’m getting more compliments being natty than I ever have gotten while on tons of gear. Fuck I’m vascular as fuck and I’m even getting strong as fuck again and my joints feel awesome.At nearly 50 I’d think this was just not possible. I’m using 200 mg of HLA Ed maca, a daily vitamin and vitamin c. That’s my supplement Arsenal. Simple and basic.

Two years off from even trt and you geting these results ?

Gear or no gear, taking 2 years off of training than hitting the gym again is going to be amazing.
"gains" and muscle memory is going to blow your mind.
Thats just how it is.

Realistically, you will never carry that AAS look again...without AAS. But anecdotally, we've seen TONS of dudes takes years off and then get back into the gym and look great.

I am not happy lol I’m a bodybuilder lol I’ll never be happy. I want the most out of myself regardless. I’m just blown away I am killing it like this.

And I am most definitely far more jacked than my buddies who are on gear. But they train like vaginas and don’t eat right.

And I am most definitely far more jacked than my buddies who are on gear. But they train like vaginas and don’t eat right.

Care to share your training and eating ?

Sory to bother you but i am fascinated you killing it like this

Much respect brother ✊

Care to share your training and eating ?

Sory to bother you but i am fascinated you killing it like this

Much respect brother ✊
No problem brotha. As far as training goes nothing fancy. 1 large and one small muscle group a day.super High intensity. I train in my garage so I make lots of noise. 15-30 reps like my life depends on it. As much weight as I can handle. I use free weights, cables bands and lots of body weight movements. As much variety as possible. Every workout is unique. Iv been hitting everything 2-3 times a week and I train every day. Abs and calves every other day.. Often training twice morning and night. And I like to train the same body part twice a day. It works for me. Some people think it’s overtraining but Iv never had any issues with high volume as I recover quickly. Old school works so I’m sticking to it. I eat nothing fancy either. Lots of chicken, lots of Lean red meat, rice, oatmeal and avacados. Tons of egg whites yogurt and grapefruit. I also drink 2-3 multi scoop protein shakes a day. Basic stuff here. I take a few supplements. Hyualuronic acid 200 mg a day, maca twice a day, 3-4000 mg a day vitamin c and a multi vitamin.

I hate taking pics of myself but I took one for you guys last night.

That's two years drug free at almost 50 and only two months of which are back in the gym?

Maybe I didn't read that correctly because I don't buy that. At all. But you look awesome regardless of the details! Good work sir

That's two years drug free at almost 50 and only two months of which are back in the gym?

Maybe I didn't read that correctly because I don't buy that. At all. But you look awesome regardless of the details! Good work sir
You will buy it when you see pics of me back on gear lol. Iv been training for over 30 yrs bro. I’m a much shriveled down version of my former self.

I hate taking pics of myself but I took one for you guys last night.

Nice mask ;)

Seriously . . . I think you look great. And I like your style. Your years and years of hard
training have served you well. All the best to you and your journey.

U look good dude.
But this thread shouldnt be called NATURAL TRAINING.
it should be titled MUSCLE MEMORY.
Thanks 55. I agree I probably chose the wrong thread title. Compliments are and have always been difficult for me to take from regular people. But they mean a lot coming from guys like you brotha.

U look good dude.
But this thread shouldnt be called NATURAL TRAINING.
it should be titled MUSCLE MEMORY.

True, but muscle memory or not, hes clean and got back to some good condition and fast. I've seen articles about how you can reap the benefits of AAS even after a long period of being natural. Something about AAS increasing satellite cell size. When you come off and go natural and or stop training that cell shrinks down, but because the satellite cell size was increased using aas it allows even when your natural you can get to a higher point faster than if you never used AAS at all. Im sure its not hard to look up this topic and some of you must know about it. I think its why wada issues bans for long periods of times sometimes.

Anywho, im impresses. Keep up the great work dude.

True, but muscle memory or not, hes clean and got back to some good condition and fast. I've seen articles about how you can reap the benefits of AAS even after a long period of being natural. Something about AAS increasing satellite cell size. When you come off and go natural and or stop training that cell shrinks down, but because the satellite cell size was increased using aas it allows even when your natural you can get to a higher point faster than if you never used AAS at all. Im sure its not hard to look up this topic and some of you must know about it. I think its why wada issues bans for long periods of times sometimes.

Anywho, im impresses. Keep up the great work dude.
I believe there is definitely merit to what your saying. My strength is crazy too. I’m doing 150 lb dumbbell pullovers for high full range reps. 700 lb deep hacks, heavy 1 leg squats ass to grass, fuck it all seems to be coming back without aas. I told myself I’d never deadlift again after my distal bicep reattachment. But I’m pulling heavy again but double overhand. Pulled a triple without straps last night with 685. Never did much more on gear. It’s all neitherworld stuff it seems. But I like it and I’m progressing pretty swiftly. I’ll continue until I hit the wall then I will blast and break through. Hopefully I will not hit the wall for a bit.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws