over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natural training

I believe there is definitely merit to what your saying. My strength is crazy too. I’m doing 150 lb dumbbell pullovers for high full range reps. 700 lb deep hacks, heavy 1 leg squats ass to grass, fuck it all seems to be coming back without aas. I told myself I’d never deadlift again after my distal bicep reattachment. But I’m pulling heavy again but double overhand. Pulled a triple without straps last night with 685. Never did much more on gear. It’s all neitherworld stuff it seems. But I like it and I’m progressing pretty swiftly. I’ll continue until I hit the wall then I will blast and break through. Hopefully I will not hit the wall for a bit.

You could set a masters 220 *world record* deadlift right now, all natty.. After 2 months of training after 2 years off.

I totally believe it.

Good luck with whatever your goals are

I am not happy lol I’m a bodybuilder lol I’ll never be happy. I want the most out of myself regardless. I’m just blown away I am killing it like this.
Thats awesome that you are having that experience. It doesnt have to come to an end either. Just look at guys like Emeric on here. He is near 70 years old and still building large arms.

You quit the hormones for a reason and you made the right choice. Remember what you have been through and dont go back to the old ways you left behind. Stay clean and healthy I say.

True, but muscle memory or not, hes clean and got back to some good condition and fast. I've seen articles about how you can reap the benefits of AAS even after a long period of being natural. Something about AAS increasing satellite cell size. When you come off and go natural and or stop training that cell shrinks down, but because the satellite cell size was increased using aas it allows even when your natural you can get to a higher point faster than if you never used AAS at all. Im sure its not hard to look up this topic and some of you must know about it. I think its why wada issues bans for long periods of times sometimes.

Anywho, im impresses. Keep up the great work dude.
Its true. Some of the changes in the muscle is permanent. Even after my heart attack and being on just 100 mg/wk test for 12 years now I still carry more muscle than I would have if I never trained or took steroids at all. I dont even train very hard now, but still retain good strength. Im not sure if more is due to decades of hard lifting or the drugs, but it is certainly a factor. It comes back fast too when you come back from a layoff.

I believe there is definitely merit to what your saying. My strength is crazy too. I’m doing 150 lb dumbbell pullovers for high full range reps. 700 lb deep hacks, heavy 1 leg squats ass to grass, fuck it all seems to be coming back without aas. I told myself I’d never deadlift again after my distal bicep reattachment. But I’m pulling heavy again but double overhand. Pulled a triple without straps last night with 685. Never did much more on gear. It’s all neitherworld stuff it seems. But I like it and I’m progressing pretty swiftly. I’ll continue until I hit the wall then I will blast and break through. Hopefully I will not hit the wall for a bit.
Do they have drug tested powerlifting events? If they do I bet youd do well if your other 2 lifts are as strong as your deads.

Your satellite cell description IS muscle memory. We're saying the same thing. Increased satellite cells over the course of gear usage and muscle gain. Stop training, shrink down but still have alll those new satellite cells. Start training again and watch your body volumize and return to close to AAS size. If your diet and training on really ON, the changes are even more evident—which it sounds like the OP is doing.

True, but muscle memory or not, hes clean and got back to some good condition and fast. I've seen articles about how you can reap the benefits of AAS even after a long period of being natural. Something about AAS increasing satellite cell size. When you come off and go natural and or stop training that cell shrinks down, but because the satellite cell size was increased using aas it allows even when your natural you can get to a higher point faster than if you never used AAS at all. Im sure its not hard to look up this topic and some of you must know about it. I think its why wada issues bans for long periods of times sometimes.

Anywho, im impresses. Keep up the great work dude.

I cannot bench press any more. Shoulder damage and a few surgeries later I have better safer methods these days Once upon a time I had a 525 lb Raw bench. My squat was just under 700lbs. I was around 230 when I did that. my best deadlift was 765 at 248. All Between ages 28-34. The crazy thing is I honestly think I’m almost as strong now and I’m much older. I did give myself a considerable time of rest which I think made worlds difference.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws