over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nature supplants for son

Murrzz

Newbies
My son is 15 and been working out about year1/2 not much progress on weight loss and strength really wants weight loss first he’s not fat very athletic height 5’5/6 weight 160/170 very ambitious kid. Wants know wt natural over the counter works best to cut fat and gain muscle at same time. He knows wt I use to take was totally not legal and way I looked was like a professional cage fighter I was 5’9” 220 5%bf very broad shouldered from my father wore a 48/50 dress jacket but long story short took fall in 2015 30’ head first should b dead docs no idea how I’m walking still. Been out of game a gym long time probably for life because of injury’s so went to best place I know to pick y’all’s brains on this not been on here long time hope to get some great feedback thanks,murrzz

You're son is 15 years old. He's doesn't need supplements. He needs the weight room and lots of whole food.
If he's fat, he needs to do some conditioning and/or just move around more. For kids his age, it's not rocket science.
Move more, eat more and their body will change.

My son is 15 and been working out about year1/2 not much progress on weight loss and strength really wants weight loss first he’s not fat very athletic height 5’5/6 weight 160/170 very ambitious kid. Wants know wt natural over the counter works best to cut fat and gain muscle at same time. He knows wt I use to take was totally not legal and way I looked was like a professional cage fighter I was 5’9” 220 5%bf very broad shouldered from my father wore a 48/50 dress jacket but long story short took fall in 2015 30’ head first should b dead docs no idea how I’m walking still. Been out of game a gym long time probably for life because of injury’s so went to best place I know to pick y’all’s brains on this not been on here long time hope to get some great feedback thanks,murrzz

You're son is 15 years old. He's doesn't need supplements. He needs the weight room and lots of whole food.
If he's fat, he needs to do some conditioning and/or just move around more. For kids his age, it's not rocket science.
I agree not rocket science he’s been in sports since 5 till now he plays soccer does mma he’s active but I was fat kid too until I hit my peek started to thin out

Goes gym 5am every morning 3x week also

I agree not rocket science he’s been in sports since 5 till now he plays soccer does mma he’s active but I was fat kid too until I hit my peek started to thin out

So why don't you wait for him to do the same instead of trying to fuck with his body while he's still growing?

This is a bodybuilding board where the main topic is steroids, wtf are you thinking?

I've coached at the college and high school level. Kids will ask about every supplement under the sun because that's what's being marketed to them.

I would instead constantly be on my kids to eat. Skinny kids don't eat enough. Fat kids eat garbage.

I focus on primarily protein because I know they are going to get carbs and fat without trying. "Eat something that has a face."

There is no reason for a high school athlete to be eating a regimented bodybuilding style diet. But those are perfect food options. Beef, chicken, eggs, fish, oats, rice, potatoes, pasta.

He knows wt I use to take was totally not legal and way I looked was like a professional cage fighter I was 5’9” 220 5%bf very broad shouldered from my father wore a 48/50 dress jacket

5-9 220 5% ??? Do you have some pics of you to post when you were 5%?

On another note: He needs to EAT, do squats, deads, chins, dips, and focus on compound movements. Most kids who say that they can grow do NOT eat enough. I though I ate a lot a as a teenager, but looking back I was not eating every 2 1/2 hours CONSISTENTLY. I was eating decent size meals but not eating big meals/amounts consistently enough day in day out.

Just feed him and have him take a solid whey protein supplement. At his age, he’s already in a primed anabolic state that the more good foods he eats with proper training and rest everything will take care of itself.

Just feed him and have him take a solid whey protein supplement. At his age, he’s already in a primed anabolic state that the more good foods he eats with proper training and rest everything will take care of itself.
This and perhaps consider Creapure or Creatine HCL. Try to get him excited or interested in the importance of nutrition, nutrient timing, whole foods etc.

Bro try this:
Hard core muscle building workout: One day per major muscle Chest/Legs/Back Spread out over a week, do minor muscle in between. 12-16 total sets per major muscle
An actual hard core BB diet: Controlling macro's like 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight. Approx same amount of carbs reducing every week until reaching fat loss target. Lots of good fats
Cardio everyday: 20-30 min at 65% of max heart rate. (This is best rate for fat loss)
Work out 5 days a week. Anything more complicated then this is just Bro science.
PM me I'll send you my bill.
PS, I am Personal Trainer/Certified Sports Nutritionist for 30 years :)

He's 15, unless he has nutritional deficiencies, why? Some creatine, maybe, but even that's not necessary.

Lol I think I was 15 when my dad found all my supplements, laid them all out on the dining room table and asked, "what the hell is all this shit? Don't even try to tell me you know what's in all this shit because you don't. Eat and lift weights" dad was no bodybuilding genius, but...he was a bodybuilding genius.

At that age you really don´t need much (if anything) in the way of supplementation, that being said, most of us saying so did take supplements when we started out. I´m not sure what your budget is but when I was younger I went through plenty of tubs of Gaspari Size On https://gasparinutrition.com/products/sizeon?variant=31517918494851, I loved the flavours and really looked forward to training just to sip on it, a solid product which I´d still take, but you can do as good by taking flavoured EAA, creatine, Hydromax Glycerol and High Branched Cyclic Dextrin bought in bulk. Another supplement that looks really good on paper is Mike Arnold´s MA Pump **broken link removed** he will definitely feel this when he trains.

Since he´s got cardio covered with soccer and MMA, and trains three times per week I´d look into a whole body routine which isn´t too taxing, pick your favourite two exercises for legs, chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps and calves and design a workout A with one exercise per body part and 3 sets of 10/12 reps done to failure, and then Workout B with the second favourite exercises and do the same, he´ll have variety and will avoid boredom. After a couple years and if he feels the need to take it to the next level maybe consider Doggcrapp training.

needs nothing but good food, when i was a teenager no way did i follow a regimented bb diet, but i did grow up in a household which my mom always cooked good homemade meals, i say teach him the importance of nutrition, and when it comes to training teach proper form, again he needs nothing to help lose fat gain muscle, his hormones will be raging over the next few years, he already has it.

A quality multivitamin would be great for him and maybe some creatine. That's about it.

Just this.

It's enough.

Lots of good food. At that age, in my opinion, 3 meals a day is not a enough. Id shoot for 4 full meals a day and healthy snacks in between. If a "supplement" is really wanted then maybe some protein bars to eat between classes at school or maybe some whey protein.

If needs to lose weight make sure those meals are healthy and lower in calories. Cardio is needed. calories out > cals in

I personally would not allow my future son to have any supplements at that age other then maybe some whey protein and some protein bars to snack on.

Not really related but im not sure how i will approach the future conversation one day about AAS if my future son is into bbing and talks about steroids. Reason why this is crossing my mind is i often saw supplements as a stepping stone for many...at least back in my time. I feel like im going to be a hypocrit but i think id be strongly against it. I think id have a real conversation with them and teach them all about it because its just medical type knowledge...but i think id be against it because of the legal aspect. If the legal aspect ever changed id probably take a different stance and stress the importance of healthy use.

For some perspective....at age 15..hmm i think i was taking creatine, designer whey. androstat poppers, hmb, xenadrine, ultimate orange, glutamine. silly gotgame....

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner