over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nature supplants for son

For some perspective....at age 15..hmm i think i was taking creatine, designer whey. androstat poppers, hmb, xenadrine, ultimate orange, glutamine. silly gotgame....

I was too but was it your dad giving it to you haha

Definitely stay away from anything that boosts hormones in any way or increases metabolism, either of these will have detrimental effects on growth and development.

Kids need food and sleep. definitely add creatine, a good multi vitamin. I coached highschool football in Texas. KISS method down here and it kinda works. We'll a majority of these kids are on gear, but you get the picture.

If he wants to lose weight at that age supplements is the wrong answer. Have him run 3 or 4 mornings a week, limit his complex carbs in the evening and don't eat after 6 or 7PM. Also lots of water.

If he wants to lose weight at that age supplements is the wrong answer. Have him run 3 or 4 mornings a week, limit his complex carbs in the evening and don't eat after 6 or 7PM. Also lots of water.

So do cardio and eat less....what a concept.

He's a kid moron. Let's get him started with proper training and dieting protocols before supplements or drugs.

Who said anything different jackass? I was agreeing with you...

The type of routine he is doing, the intensity, his diet, all come first.
I used to use supps at 15 as well, mainly just protein powder, that's all the local store really had.
But I ate a ton (Italian Mom) worked out like crazy almost daily (Arnolds Encylopedia) and always went to failure.
(Not all good advices these days, but this was 1981).

Throw in Hockey Traveling team, and I was never sitting (again, different times compared to today, most sit around playing video games and phone diddling).
At his age (and level) Supps wont do anything. Correct diet and training and giving it 100% will.

The type of routine he is doing, the intensity, his diet, all come first.
I used to use supps at 15 as well, mainly just protein powder, that's all the local store really had.
But I ate a ton (Italian Mom) worked out like crazy almost daily (Arnolds Encylopedia) and always went to failure.
(Not all good advices these days, but this was 1981).

Throw in Hockey Traveling team, and I was never sitting (again, different times compared to today, most sit around playing video games and phone diddling).
At his age (and level) Supps wont do anything. Correct diet and training and giving it 100% will.

Can you even imagine when you were a kid sitting in your room all day playing video games instead of being outside or having your had buried in your phone, I would have felt like I was being punished.....and I liked video games!

I couldn't gain weight to save my life when I was kid wish I still had that problem haha, I weigh 100lbs more now than I did my freshmen year of high school at the same height 6'1. Between morning runs and cals, weights class during school, then 4 hours of wrestling practice after school and then cutting weight for wrestling on top....I couldn't gain any size to save my life! Plus we stayed in shape year round, the only difference was wrestling practice was less times a week in the offseason, it was actually a terrible program our coaches had us on because we never peaked at the right time or ever peaked at all. We worked our asses off my school was known for that, guys from other local schools would come work with us during states because we still ran full practices for some dumb reason and their coaches wouldn't let them do half the stuff we did. We used to say they were just pussies but really they were smart and didn't want to fuck their wrestlers up and burn them out with a state tournament coming up in a few days. Looking back I remember openly wondering why I was so burned out during states while my opponents seemed so fresh even though I knew I was worked harder than them and my coach said it was because I was lazy.......our coaches were sadists and did us a disservice trying to prove some weird notion to themselves.

Whole other topic I'm rambling but it made me think of that....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws