over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nausea is a side effect for every AAS?

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Nausea seems to pop up in ever side effect section.
Thoughts?

My health issues:
Lol I literally throw up bile every morning on empty stomach. I frequently wanna puke throughout the day, even with just water. I have mild relfux but nothing else according to endoscope. Minor fat in liver, one tiny kidney stone, and slight gallbladder sludge. Blood look fine. My next step idk what to ask for.

With orals for sure especially at the start when your body still isn't used to "process" them efficiently, but it shouldn't last more than a few days. Unless they make your BP increase too much (anadrol comes to mind), and those nauseous feelings are heart related... thus only disappear once you stop said compound.

Stims like heavily dosed caffeine pre-workouts (or your own blend of several ones mixed together), on the other hand, are an instantaneous cause of discomfort if taken in too large quantity... so many times have I felt like puking or on the verge of having a heart attack after over dosing them... :eek: "Legal" definitely doesn't mean harmless, so better be careful with what and above all how much you're taking. :eek:

I've had similar issues off and on, and here is what has worked for me at least.

One, I take omeprazole every day regardless of whether or not I feel the need for it. Whenever I go a few days without the first thing that starts happening is the nausea followed shortly by indigestion and then throwing up bile.

Two, a big focus on making sure I get quality fiber in my diet and also pro biotic foods. Kefir is my preference just because I like the taste, but sauerkraut is a close second for me.

Three, after getting a bunch of tests run just recently, I discovered some previously unknown food allergies that were contributing to my issues. More specifically, avocado of all things. So it might be of benefit (if you haven't done so already) to get some food allergy tests done as a lot of times they don't hit people until later in life.

I also have a script for nausea medication for the odd times things are real bad, so might be worth talking to your doctor about getting some just to have on hand as well. Best of luck to you man, hopefully you can get it figured out before it makes life to miserable!

One, I take omeprazole every day regardless of whether or not I feel the need for it.

Aren't you scared that PPI's like omeprazole taken LONG TERM cause an increased risk for infection due to them increasing your gastric PH by reducing gastric acid secretions, which naturally help your body fight bad bacterias?

Not to mention the malabsorption of nutrients, mainly minerals like calcium or magnesium...

PPI's can be extremely useful, but I'd be cautious using them on a daily basis... :cool:

It is definitely a concern I've had and discussed with my doctor, but from what was explained to me, my body is constantly over producing gastric acids so taking the omeprazole is basically bringing me to baseline. I started having these problems in my early teens and there's a family history as well (gall bladder issues, kidney stones, acid reflux), so I don't know how accurate the statement is by my doctor, but I can say I rarely ever actually get sick thankfully.

I would like to eventually not need to use a PPI though, and I'm hoping that the previously undiagnosed food allergies are the root cause of my problem. I'm going to slowly start decreasing the frequency I take omeprazole and see how it goes.

Aren't you scared that PPI's like omeprazole taken LONG TERM cause an increased risk for infection due to them increasing your gastric PH by reducing gastric acid secretions, which naturally help your body fight bad bacterias?

Not to mention the malabsorption of nutrients, mainly minerals like calcium or magnesium...

PPI's can be extremely useful, but I'd be cautious using them on a daily basis... :cool:

Last edited:
PPI caused terrible adductor muscle cramps for me

Thought I would mention the horrific cramps I had in my inner thigh over 3 different nights after taking a PPI over 4 weeks. I had to drop it and go to pepcid instead. I've had no more of those cramps.

Fuck orals and fuck tren

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Gallstones? Ultrasound?

With orals for sure especially at the start when your body still isn't used to "process" them efficiently, but it shouldn't last more than a few days. Unless they make your BP increase too much (anadrol comes to mind), and those nauseous feelings are heart related... thus only disappear once you stop said compound.

Stims like heavily dosed caffeine pre-workouts (or your own blend of several ones mixed together), on the other hand, are an instantaneous cause of discomfort if taken in too large quantity... so many times have I felt like puking or on the verge of having a heart attack after over dosing them... :eek: "Legal" definitely doesn't mean harmless, so better be careful with what and above all how much you're taking. :eek:

Usually I do inject orals if I wanna useb those compounds. Otherwise test and Deca are good.

But nausea due to heart? Never heard that very interesting.

I've had similar issues off and on, and here is what has worked for me at least.

One, I take omeprazole every day regardless of whether or not I feel the need for it. Whenever I go a few days without the first thing that starts happening is the nausea followed shortly by indigestion and then throwing up bile.

Two, a big focus on making sure I get quality fiber in my diet and also pro biotic foods. Kefir is my preference just because I like the taste, but sauerkraut is a close second for me.

Three, after getting a bunch of tests run just recently, I discovered some previously unknown food allergies that were contributing to my issues. More specifically, avocado of all things. So it might be of benefit (if you haven't done so already) to get some food allergy tests done as a lot of times they don't hit people until later in life.

I also have a script for nausea medication for the odd times things are real bad, so might be worth talking to your doctor about getting some just to have on hand as well. Best of luck to you man, hopefully you can get it figured out before it makes life to miserable!

How much kefir a day or sauerkraut? No probiotic sups?
Do you take fiber foods throughout day?

Also, allergy doc is next.
Thank you so much for this info.

A close friend of mine had same issues with bile ,they removed her gallbladder and she was back to a normal life ,where she was vomiting 4-5 times Ed before it was removed

A close friend of mine had same issues with bile ,they removed her gallbladder and she was back to a normal life ,where she was vomiting 4-5 times Ed before it was removed

My wife had a very similar experience. Chronic nausea and bad heartburn. Especially after eating. On/off PPI's for a few years due to what she and her Doc thought was GERD. Had severe heartburn one evening. I thought she was having a heart attack. Took her to the ER. Expected they'd send her home after a GI cocktail but the Doc called in an US tech as the dept had already closed up for the evening. US to my surprise showed her gallbladder was full of stones. I mean stuffed! She had her gallbladder removed 2 days later. No longer needs the PPI, no heartburn, no nausea. She's unstoppable now:)

Cinder- are you under any chronic stress? For a time when I was in college I had similar symptoms. Had a a bunch of gastro tests and nothing was found. After a year or so it just subsided and then looking back I think it was more stress related than anything.

As for gear, Anadrol and D-Bol are no goes for me as well as any Tren esters. I ran tren maybe 6-7x over the years with no issues then boom.....2 years ago added it again and killed my appetite within a week. Tried again last year and same thing happened.

I tend to only get nausea from adrol and sdrol or similar. I am sure if I really high dosed other orals (dbol, avar, tbol etc) it would happen but at standard doses I am fine. High test makes me feel crap (no energy) but not ill. Are you using anything toxic now? How is your diet? Is it a typical bland bb diet or do you add lot's of fruits, vegetables, anti-oxidants, fibre etc? Have you had a HIDA scan done before?

I tend to only get nausea from adrol and sdrol or similar. I am sure if I really high dosed other orals (dbol, avar, tbol etc) it would happen but at standard doses I am fine. High test makes me feel crap (no energy) but not ill. Are you using anything toxic now? How is your diet? Is it a typical bland bb diet or do you add lot's of fruits, vegetables, anti-oxidants, fibre etc? Have you had a HIDA scan done before?

Think hida scan is next. Forgot what it is.
Nothing toxic all though certain oil carriers seem to bother me. Mct causes head aches.
Not a veggie person and slight amount of fruits per day. Fibre no, unless from oats.
So yeah typical bland diet.

I was gonna start eating more veggies but also gonna start green freak veggie powder, prebiotic, and multi.
I wanna use a fiber supplement as certain things bother me.

My wife had a very similar experience. Chronic nausea and bad heartburn. Especially after eating. On/off PPI's for a few years due to what she and her Doc thought was GERD. Had severe heartburn one evening. I thought she was having a heart attack. Took her to the ER. Expected they'd send her home after a GI cocktail but the Doc called in an US tech as the dept had already closed up for the evening. US to my surprise showed her gallbladder was full of stones. I mean stuffed! She had her gallbladder removed 2 days later. No longer needs the PPI, no heartburn, no nausea. She's unstoppable now:)

My gallbladder had slight sludge (microscopic gallstones)

But also, how does one eat fat without gallbladder. I heard its a nightmare

You have exact same problem like me 2 years ago. I was nausea 24/7 and vomit everyday until I quit bodybuilding. I was nausea when I was using aas when I was bulking and was in high % bodyfat. When I leaned out I was never nausea again even when using orals. You should try lower your bodyfat if its high. It may solve your problem.

Last edited:
My gallbladder had slight sludge (microscopic gallstones)

But also, how does one eat fat without gallbladder. I heard its a nightmare

She's good. No digestive issues or runny stools.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity