over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nausea on Cycle

Myostatin

Registered
Ok guys, need some help here. My current cycle is Test 600 mg / wk Decca 600 mg / wk + anavar 50 mg daily. I'm on week 9. For the last 10 days or so I've been having episodes of random nausea and dry heaving. Its worse in the morning, and gets better when I'm not on an empty stomach. Just had bloodwork done and other than lipids, everything was within normal including LFTs, bilirubin, creatinine. Estradiol was high at 100 (upper limit was 70).

The symptoms sound a bit like what women describe as morning sickness so I was assuming it was related to high estrogen or progesterone. I was on exemestane 12.5 mg daily and switched this to letrozole 2.5 mg daily from a different source. Also added cabergoline 0.25 mg twice a week. Nausea hasn't gotten any better and I'm out of ideas on why.

This is the most gear I've ever used, so maybe its jut that my body can't handle these sorts of doses, but the doses aren't really that high so I think that would be unlikely (at least by PM standards). Anyone else experienced this sort of side effect or have ideas on what could be the problem? At this point I'm thinking of calling it quits early as the symptoms are getting in the way of everyday life.

No fevers, night sweats, or other unusual symptoms. Urea on recent labs was normal. I've been trying to figure out what changed in the days before the symptoms started and I can't come up with anything I started doing differently...

Most orals give me nausea past the 6th week.

Anavar is really good a lowering cortisol, to low cortisol can give nausea. Try a few tabs of all adrenal or so and see if it helps.

Believe it or not, UDCA helped me tremendously with appetite loss from orals.

Ok guys, need some help here. My current cycle is Test 600 mg / wk Decca 600 mg / wk + anavar 50 mg daily. I'm on week 9. For the last 10 days or so I've been having episodes of random nausea and dry heaving. Its worse in the morning, and gets better when I'm not on an empty stomach. Just had bloodwork done and other than lipids, everything was within normal including LFTs, bilirubin, creatinine. Estradiol was high at 100 (upper limit was 70).

The symptoms sound a bit like what women describe as morning sickness so I was assuming it was related to high estrogen or progesterone. I was on exemestane 12.5 mg daily and switched this to letrozole 2.5 mg daily from a different source. Also added cabergoline 0.25 mg twice a week. Nausea hasn't gotten any better and I'm out of ideas on why.

This is the most gear I've ever used, so maybe its jut that my body can't handle these sorts of doses, but the doses aren't really that high so I think that would be unlikely (at least by PM standards). Anyone else experienced this sort of side effect or have ideas on what could be the problem? At this point I'm thinking of calling it quits early as the symptoms are getting in the way of everyday life.

I have the same exact thing, and it's mostly first thing in the morning. I know it's not my estrogen levels because there's none in my body. Ive been on letrozole for 2 months. I've been on for 6 months now, currently at 1,000 test E and 500 prop, 500 tren. Sometimes the dry heaving makes my shake or breafast come back up. To be completely honest, I think it's dehydration. drink a couple glasses of water before anything when you wake up.

Masteron gives me ferocious heartburn and upset stomach. Unfortunately I love the shit so I had to find a way to control it. I buy a product called Walzan or zen from Walgreens and it works wonders. You take it once a day and your gtg. Give it a try bro.

Well, looks like I'm not the only one with this issue. I took Zeus's advice and dropped everything - nausea is now almost gone so I guess its not estrogen / progesterone related. I'm starting to suspect it was the var. Will update in a few days as I add back some of the ancilliaries to narrow it down.

Main problem becomes trying to get through the workday without looking like a total weirdo due to having to run to the bathroom to dry heave in peace... lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws