over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nausia during workout?

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ive noticed that even if i eat 1 hr before i train during my workout i get verry sick in my stomach. pre workout meal is usually 6 hard boiled eggs and pasta. this also happens if i take any caffine pre workout. does this happen to anyone else? am i eating too close to my workouts, am i eating the wrong foods? i try to eat things that digest pretty easily along with faster digesting protiens and high GI carbs. pre workout shake is BCAA's with whey and waxy maise. what am i doing wrong? pre workout shake is taken with pre workout meal, its usually my 2nd meal of the day.

pre workout meal is usually 6 hard boiled eggs and pasta

pre workout shake is BCAA's with whey and waxy maise

pre workout shake is taken with pre workout meal

Thats where the problem probably lies in... way too many nutrients to digest! :eek: Eggs + whey + aminos + pasta + waxy maize is a horrible combo.

There's no point in drinking waxy maize while you're eating a solid meal... it defeats the purpose (quick absorption). Take it alone or don't even bother taking it. And since you want it to hit your muscles fast, it's not meant to be taken with fats who will just decrease the insulinic response... and your 6 eggs amounts for at least 30g of saturated fats from the yolks! :eek:

Whey alone already being a major factor of bloat for many, adding eggs to the mix can also be a gas factory :eek: :p

No need to take bcaa's while drinking whey... whey is full of them already. Take your aminos between meals.

Ideally your pre workout meal should be quite light so that it doesn't upset your stomach and prevents you from training properly cause your body is busy digesting what you just ate and the nutrients not available to your muscles yet.

:)

I used to have the same feeling all the time I know only have liquid shake 1 hour before the gym seems to keep stomach settled and at least got som,e aminos, carbs in there. I used to be spewing all the time mainly from legs though argghhhhhhhhhhh :)

I agree with Phidias. To me its way too much on your stomach. My last meal is a couple hours before my workout, even that meal is not heavy. Then only LBAs in a glass of water pre-workout.

Pasta is a great source of strength for me when i eat it... But it tends to make me bloated and gassy.. I try to eat it earlier in the day.. Probably 5 hours prior to workout... Like others said before... Pick a cleaner source of protein.. Like egg whites, lean fish, turkey, or chicken prior to working out with white rice.. Rice tends to digest easier than pasta.. Or do one of the recommended shakes..

I eat a decent sized full meal about 1.5 hours before, then before the gym, I usually have a banana or something just to keep me going for another hour in the gym without feeling too hungry. I hate training with too much in my stomach.

I don't know why somewhere I think I read Chris Aceto saying pure apple juice was good pre-workout. I've never tried it though.

I'D PUKE DOING AN ARM WORKOUT WITH ALL THAT FOOD IN MY GUT.
PRE WORKOUT PROTIEN SHAKE

thanks for all the advice guys. for my second meal yesterday which was my pre workout meal i had 6 hard boiled egg whites, 3 pices of wheat toast, and a good protien shake. i felt much better, i didnt get sick until i dead lifted which i do even on an empty stomach but that feeling goes away a few min after im done. one other thing, since ive changed up my training, even though im off and yes totally off of everything, ive never been thins hungry in my life...i just cant stop eating all day long, what do you think is the cause of this?

i just cant stop eating all day long, what do you think is the cause of this?

First glad you're feeling better! :)

As for the appetite, many hormones, AAS especially (tren, anadrol most commonly), and stimulants (nicotine, caffeine, most of the substances you find in fat burners) curb it... come off of them and your body is no more led to think he doesn't have to eat!

You're just functionning properly now! :p ;)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear