over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

near face with death

bulldog2039

Registered
Just wanna tell all my pm friends never take anything for granted and always cherish your lov ones! 3 days ago I was on my harley and had a truck pull out in front of me I lost control went off road struck a pole on my right side bruising my entire right side. Not one broken bone just swollen and bruised. The bad thing is the truck never stopped! I feel if I would of been a smaller guy I would of been busted up worse. So thank god for little weight training

I have been down many of times on bikes. It is never fun. Glad you ok.
Piece of shit takes off? Figures.

My first time down been on dirt bikes since I was a kid. Guy driving the truck works for a big contruction company so I'm sueing the bastards

Could have been much worse. I'm glad your ok.

You are definitely lucky. Similar thing happened to me. I was on a sport bike and a tractor trailer changed lanes over me. Like something out of a movie. im actually bangin on the trailer with my right hand while my left side is under the friggin thing. his rear wheel caught up to mine and shot my out and up totaling the bike an slamming me to the pavement sliding down the right lane. cocksucker kept going. I almost got ran over lying there with dislocated hip, broken foot and wrist. a limo driver and guy on Harley chased the guy and pulled him out of the truck at an exit. he too drove for big company we sued. Dr. said year healing and 6 months rehab. thanks to good support group, gear and determination I was in the gym in 9 months. oh.. and riding again.

I occasionally read accident reports from online newspapers and I swear that 90% of fatalities involve people riding motorcycles.

You have to wear a helmet for your own safety.

Stay safe!

WOW...

glad your ok Bulldog, could have been worse, your right about it being worse if you were smaller... I hit a deer a few years back, broadside, 4k in damage to my Harley and my whole left side was bruised bad, also broken wrist, but could have been much worse,I was only out of work for 3 weeks, and we have no helmet law here so I wasnt wearing mine....Hope you have good insurance, I had Progressive at the time but they only paid $1000.00 for the hospital bill, the bike they paid for but it still cost me out of pocket, I have since changed ins. Good luck with the lawsuit and keep us posted.

Last edited:
You are definitely lucky. Similar thing happened to me. I was on a sport bike and a tractor trailer changed lanes over me. Like something out of a movie. im actually bangin on the trailer with my right hand while my left side is under the friggin thing. his rear wheel caught up to mine and shot my out and up totaling the bike an slamming me to the pavement sliding down the right lane. cocksucker kept going. I almost got ran over lying there with dislocated hip, broken foot and wrist. a limo driver and guy on Harley chased the guy and pulled him out of the truck at an exit. he too drove for big company we sued. Dr. said year healing and 6 months rehab. thanks to good support group, gear and determination I was in the gym in 9 months. oh.. and riding again.
Wow brother that's one scary ride. Scariest thing on a bike is watching out for others. I've about bit it a few times on my bike. I really don't think ill be on a harley for awhile. Mines going up for sale I blew out a tire and nailed a pole in one week. Not waiting for the 3 strike. Be awhile before I hit the gym I feel like I'm 80

I rode for years - often drunk while living in Manhattan. Never had even a single scratch. (you can't get more lucky that that) I stopped riding because I figured unless you are wearing boots, leathers and a full face helmet you are "really" crazy. And to put on all of that gear took away the freedom of riding. The saying goes "No fender benders on a motorcycle". Glad you are ok, glad you are getting out of riding. Two very good things.

close call, man, but glad you made it. it really is difficult for cars to see cyclists (it's no excuse, just a fact) because of all the 'blind spots' in cars. i almost pulled into a gut on a 10-speed the ther day because he ran a redlight, and it was still early and kind of dark. that would have sucked because even though he ran the light, i'd probably have gotten the book thrown at me.

This guy hesitated than pulled out so that's telling me he thought he could make it to bad there was 4 witness that saw him do it. if I could of got up after the wreck and bouncing him off the pull I would of. There's no way the prick did not see me go off the road. Ignorent dum ass!!

Glad your ok. It pays to be in good shape when something like that happens.

My best friend died almost 3 years ago on a motorcycle. Old man taking a left turn cut him off, clipped the back of his car trying to avoid it... on the way down the handle bars hit him straight in the chest.

I'm glad you're alive.... i'd never wish the pain i felt on your friends and love ones.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws