over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEBIDO Anyone?

Djufo

Registered
Newbies
Is there anybody currently on TRT using Nebido? I have read that is better than other esters, but Im curious about details. It has to be injected every 10-14 weeks, it comes in 1amp of 4ml, 250mg/ml, that is 1,000 per amp. Do you inject the whole amp at once? then repeat after 10-14 weeks?

I was offered this from my urologist but ive denied due to tons of negative feedbacks.
you inject 4ml oil at once. Many people react quite bad to that. Furthermore, the injection frequency with every 10-14 weeks (here in germany usually 12) is crap due to the half-life being around 34 days or something like that so you have a nice roller coaster if you do every 12 weeks.
Imagine taking test e every 21 days or something like that.

I've been using test undecanoate for TRT for the last 3 years. I go with weekly injections for simplicity, but every 2 weeks is also fine. I would not wait 10-14 weeks between injections.

I would feel fine going on a 3 to 4 week vacation without it if I had to. The long half life gives it a big advantage over test e or c for TRT.

I was offered this from my urologist but ive denied due to tons of negative feedbacks.
you inject 4ml oil at once. Many people react quite bad to that. Furthermore, the injection frequency with every 10-14 weeks (here in germany usually 12) is crap due to the half-life being around 34 days or something like that so you have a nice roller coaster if you do every 12 weeks.
Imagine taking test e every 21 days or something like that.

That is exactly what I thought. The reaction. I know myself, there is NO WAY I would feel perfectly fine injecting 1 full gram of juice at once. Next day my heart will be beating out of my chest, will feel dizzy, anxious, wont be able to sleep, etc. It doesnt sound healthy to inject 1 gram of testosterone at once.

I've been using test undecanoate for TRT for the last 3 years. I go with weekly injections for simplicity, but every 2 weeks is also fine. I would not wait 10-14 weeks between injections.

I would feel fine going on a 3 to 4 week vacation without it if I had to. The long half life gives it a big advantage over test e or c for TRT.

How much do you inject weekly or biweekly?

^^^really nothing new or special here fellas ..it's just TEST UNDECANOATE
some guys love & swear by it ..esp when you want to take a break from injecting
(..the whole 10-12 wk thing only applies bc you'r shooting 1000mg at one time)

ran our HEXADEX450 (..which contains 165mg of TEST UNDECANOATE) for my winter bulk
& sh*t ..it felt MUCH stronger & results were also much better than the same "mg" in ENANTHATE or CYP ..like MUCH stronger
(..i was shooting E3D)

& YES we carry it as part of our single ester TEST line up:
TEST UNDECANOATE 250 #GO40

^^^really nothing new or special here fellas ..it's just TEST UNDECANOATE
some guys love & swear by it ..esp when you want to take a break from injecting
(..the whole 10-12 wk thing only applies bc you'r shooting 1000mg at one time)

ran our HEXADEX450 (..which contains 165mg of TEST UNDECANOATE) for my winter bulk
& sh*t ..it felt MUCH stronger & results were also much better than the same "mg" in ENANTHATE or CYP ..like MUCH stronger
(..i was shooting E3D)

& YES we carry it as part of our single ester TEST line up:
TEST UNDECANOATE 250 #GO40

his question was especially about using test und for TRT. In this case Nebido.
You can not compare what WE bodybuilders do and how it is used in doctors prescribed TRT.
Of course this stuff is great with bi-weekly injection, no one doubts that.
But that is not how docs use it.
1 whole amp every 12 weeks is not good and should not be recommended to anyone.

i have been on Nebido as a TRT and for me it sucks monkey balls, an absolute rollarcoaster to be on.

his question was especially about using test und for TRT. In this case Nebido.
^^^i think you may have misunderstood my post ..BUT i'm pretty sure we agree?
..still i'm a lil confused by your post as Nebido is TEST-U

"Nebido" is simply the product/trade name & it's made by BAYER ..& come in 4mL amp @250mg/mL
(..so 1000mg/per amp & is meant to be shot all at once & then repeated every 10-14wks, hence the amp & not a "multi-use" vial)

FYI for everyone "Nebido" is NOT the only HG Pharmaceutical TEST-U on the market (..tho it seems to be the most popular)
..there's also "AVEED" made by Endo Pharmaceuticals ..comes in 3mL vial @250mg/mL (..so 750mg/per vial)

..then there's "REANDRON" which is (..ironically) made again by BAYER
^^^but this time it does NOT come in an "single-use-amp" but rather a "multi-use" vial
..this kinda suggests to me that BAYER figured out that maybe shooting 1000migs of TEST-U in 1 dose/shot may not be optimal

^^^i think that these "pharma" guys mentioned above have tried to make a "novelty" of TEST-U (..for sales, of course)
BUT the concept looked A LOT better on paper than it performs in vivo/real life use (..it just does not translate the same)

You can not compare what WE bodybuilders do and how it is used in doctors prescribed TRT.
Of course this stuff is great with bi-weekly injection, no one doubts that.
But that is not how docs use it.
^^^i don't see where i "compared" to a "doctor's TRT" regimen?

when i shared my experience using our HEXADEX450 (..one of our "blended" products that contains TEST-U)
..it was to illuminate the fact that "ya this stuff does pile-up in your system"
^^^which let me tell you is glorious if you'r a BB'er (..anybody who likes SUSTANON wiould be thrilled with HEXADEX)

^^^i thought that it was obvious that this did not apply to TRT as just 1mL shot of our HEXADEX450 contains enough raw TEST to fuel a TRT'er for a month ..if it was not obvious, then that's my fault as i should have worded it better

1 whole amp every 12 weeks is not good and should not be recommended to anyone.
^^^YES ..AGREED ..100%

..you may have lost me on this one too? ..as i never recommended, or suggested this at all

..i think you would be dealing more "fluctuations" than anticipated (..& therefore possibly more side effects, estrogen etc.)
..i think that your "peak" will be huge & i think that regardless of the UNDECANOATE half-life your blood levels would not be consistent/level
(..tho i'm sure that you'd feel great at some point during those 10-14wks ..the rest of the time could be a disaster)

just for some reference; ..have a fella that that is 65 & is absolutely a true TRT'er (..really does not know our world)
..he takes just 25mg/wk TEST-U + no AI's & he is pretty darn vibrant
..he's not what we would consider "muscular" ..but he's 65; just does walks & those small (..colored, lol) weights
..he's not fat by any means, but def is not withered either
..doesn't "count cals" but still enjoys a burger

^^^just 25mg/wk TEST-U!! ..again this just to demonstrate the "accumulation" that happens with a long ester like UNDECANOATE
..i think a TRT'er can have a great experience with TEST-U
..just takes understanding it & making the proper adjustments
^^^& from what i see, that means lowering the dose with TEST-U & being patient while it reaches saturation in your body

"Nebido" is simply the product/trade name & it's made by BAYER ..& come in 4mL amp @250mg/mL
(..so 1000mg/per amp & is meant to be shot all at once & then repeated every 10-14wks, hence the amp & not a "multi-use" vial)

FYI for everyone "Nebido" is NOT the only HG Pharmaceutical TEST-U on the market (..tho it seems to be the most popular)
..there's also "AVEED" made by Endo Pharmaceuticals ..comes in 3mL vial @250mg/mL (..so 750mg/per vial)

^^^but this time it does NOT come in an "single-use-amp" but rather a "multi-use" vial
..this kinda suggests to me that BAYER figured out that maybe shooting 1000migs of TEST-U in 1 dose/shot may not be optimal

^^^i think that these "pharma" guys mentioned above have tried to make a "novelty" of TEST-U (..for sales, of course)
BUT the concept looked A LOT better on paper than it performs in vivo/real life use (..it just does not translate the same)

when i shared my experience using our HEXADEX450 (..one of our "blended" products that contains TEST-U)
..it was to illuminate the fact that "ya this stuff does pile-up in your system"
^^^which let me tell you is glorious if you'r a BB'er (..anybody who likes SUSTANON wiould be thrilled with HEXADEX)

^^^i thought that it was obvious that this did not apply to TRT as just 1mL shot of our HEXADEX450 contains enough raw TEST to fuel a TRT'er for a month ..if it was not obvious, then that's my fault as i should have worded it better

^^^YES ..AGREED ..100%

..you may have lost me on this one too? ..as i never recommended, or suggested this at all

..i think you would be dealing more "fluctuations" than anticipated (..& therefore possibly more side effects, estrogen etc.)
..i think that your "peak" will be huge & i think that regardless of the UNDECANOATE half-life your blood levels would not be consistent/level
(..tho i'm sure that you'd feel great at some point during those 10-14wks ..the rest of the time could be a disaster)

just for some reference; ..have a fella that that is 65 & is absolutely a true TRT'er (..really does not know our world)
..he's not what we would consider "muscular" ..but he's 65; just does walks & those small (..colored, lol) weights

^^^just 25mg/wk TEST-U!! ..again this just to demonstrate the "accumulation" that happens with a long ester like UNDECANOATE
^^^& from what i see, that means lowering the dose with TEST-U & being patient while it reaches saturation in your body

you are right, i guess ive misunderstood your post.
I thought you were more or less recommending him test und.
This stuff is great if self administration would be a possible route. I would have taken the Nebido option if i could inj 0,2ml e9d or something like this.
I guess this would be great. But here in germany docs do not allow self administatrion. you always have to drive to their office etc. and it is not allowed to inj more frequent than e8w no matter what blood values tell (at least thats what he told me)

I think this medication would unlikely to be of any benefit in a PED sense to BBers, only TRT for those that cannot handle regular injections. 1,000mg of the active medication (testosterone undecanoate) translates to about 650mg of actual testosterone after hydrolase enzyme breaks apart the compound into serum testosterone, 98% of which binds to SHBG, aromatizes to estrogen, and/or converts to DHT via 5α-reductase.

I think it's dosed at one month after initial dose, then 2-3 months with steady state plasma levels reached by the 5th dose. It's definitely not going to give you high levels of free T, IMO.

It may be better used in combination with other forms of testosterone as it only translates into 650mg over 60-90 days -or- 50-75mg of actual serum testosterone weekly.

It is available along with other similar solutions although I have yet to see a person rave about how great it is. IMO, this is not a PED (TRT only). If any of the above is incorrect, please feel free to correct me. I've never used it though so I may be incorrect. This is not dissimilar from other "timed release" solutions such and Omnadren and Sustanon.

OTH

^^^YES ..AGREED ..100%

My Nebido from Bayer is not an amp its a 4ml vial.

4ml vials from Bayer looks like this.
1618584818803.png

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear