over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nebido

1bigmofo

Registered
Wanted to give this a go. Planning on running 4ml every 4 weeks. I'm running it with winny...so i'm trying to avoid extra multiple pins. After reading a bunch of info was thinking of 4ml. would keep me in a good therapeutic range. Any thoughts or experience running this compound...thnx.

Afraid of needles? Not familiar with this ester. Isn't this what they're using for male birth control in Europe?

Attachments

• Nebido-2.jpg
    Nebido-2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 164
Afraid of needles? Not familiar with this ester. Isn't this what they're using for male birth control in Europe?
i'm pinning ED with winny, so I'm trying to avoid extra pins. I usually run Sust E3D, but i'm trying to avoid those pinnings. So no, i'm not afraid of needles...:banghead:

Why don't you just swallow the winny?:banghead:

...then you'd only have one injection/month.

...and be clinically infertile (while your on it).

...and be clinically infertile (while your on it).
not worried about being fertile. I'm 49 and have all the children I need...plus I have to deal with child like comments from people like you. But, I have been thinking about drinking it. More curious if anyone has run Nebido at the dosing schedule I am doing it at.

not worried about being fertile. I'm 49 and have all the children I need...plus I have to deal with child like comments from people like you. But, I have been thinking about drinking it. More curious if anyone has run Nebido at the dosing schedule I am doing it at.

I'm 49 and have all the kids I need as well:)
Not seen/read of any here on this solo "extremely long" ester. You sure you need/want 1000mg of a single ester lingering in your body for a full month?
Being 49 I'm in the process of lowering my doses and doing Emerics 10mg/day protocol out of health concerns. Prostates enlarged, HBP, recently repaired rotator cuff. Time to ratchet things down and start thinking long term. Yes it's everyday sub-Q injections but it appears that most are having great results while greatly reducing long term risks and making AI's unnecessary. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that after being on "largish" doses for a long time that I'll feel like my normal self on 10mg/day.

Whatever you decide to do let us know how it goes, how your labs respond.

I've had good results in the past with 500 mg every 2 weeks. I'm sure a gram every 4 weeks would work well. I was seeing similar blood work numbers without a real peak or trough with injections every 2 weeks.

This was with UGL test u. Pharm grade Nebido was insanely expensive the last time I looked.

Wanted to give this a go. Planning on running 4ml every 4 weeks. I'm running it with winny...so i'm trying to avoid extra multiple pins. After reading a bunch of info was thinking of 4ml. would keep me in a good therapeutic range. Any thoughts or experience running this compound...thnx.

I am quite a few years older than you and I have been using the test undeconate for maybe 8 years now. I had my test checked at the doctor using 1000mg/4 wks and it was at 780. I kicked it up last December to 1400mg/4wks and doing well with it. You sure won't experience the weekly ups and downs of shorter esters.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws