over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nebivolol Question

BigFucker

Registered
I’m prescribed clonidine for hbp and I really like clonidine because it is very effective for anxiety which is something i struggle with so i can kill two birds with one stone. I’m considering switching to nebivolol but my question is whether nebivolol would also help the anxiety. I googled this question but didn’t find anything on point. Can anyone who has used nebivolol confirm whether it had any anti-anxiety benefits? Would nebivolo be comparable to clonidine in this respect?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No anti anxiety benefits at all. None. Hope that answers it simply and easily :)

I’m prescribed clonidine for hbp and I really like clonidine because it is very effective for anxiety which is something i struggle with so i can kill two birds with one stone. I’m considering switching to nebivolol but my question is whether nebivolol would also help the anxiety. I googled this question but didn’t find anything on point. Can anyone who has used nebivolol confirm whether it had any anti-anxiety benefits? Would nebivolo be comparable to clonidine in this respect?

Thanks!

Yes I notice anti anxiety benefits from Nebivolol

Nebivolol does not have a sedative effect like Clonidine.

Beta blockers are used off-label for anti anxiety (mostly performance anxiety) purposes, but the mechanism of action is different. So it is hard to tell if you would get an anti-anxiety effect comparable to Clonidine. Probably not though.

Even then, Nebivolol is a cardioselective beta blockers, so it has almost no effect on the brain, as opposed to nonselective beta blockers like Propanolol.

TLDR: No, Nebivolol does not have an anti-anxiety effect.

Stick with what works. Stay with the clonidine.

Maybe the anti anxiety effect is all in my head then. It's possible

Thanks!

Any specific reason for wanting to switch. My dad is on clonidine and tried switching awhile back. He just didn't like the sedative side affects of it.

But he is also 4X heart bypass patient with congestive heart failure.....and very prone to anxiety and panic attacks given all he's been through.

Cloindine keeps all that at bay, and in his case was a much better RX for controlling his HBP since I assume that the anxiety issues contribute to raising his numbers when one comes on.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

No anti anxiety benefits at all. None. Hope that answers it simply and easily :)

I've been on Bystolic for awhile now and haven't noticed any effect on anxiety good or bad.

I've been on Bystolic for awhile now and haven't noticed any effect on anxiety good or bad.

I could be wrong but did you say it made you dizzy at a higher dose? I just made a thread about this

I could be wrong but did you say it made you dizzy at a higher dose? I just made a thread about this

Yes it did. 10mg and up made me dizzy. 3-5mg I see no sides.

Thanks!

Why switch if you say you like clonidine and it kills two birds with one stone for you.

Thanks all for the replies! The reason I am contemplating a switch is because clonidine gives me brain fog. I used inderall before that and inderal didn’t give me brain fog but it didnt help as much with the anxiety and maybe feel a bit off. Clonidine is perfect for anxiety and does a pretty good job at keeping my hbp in check, but the brain fog is rough.

I dont want to get on benzos for the anxiety so the anxiolytic benefits from clonidine were great. Sounds like nebivolol won’t be the answer for anxiety.

One thing to consider may be a low dose of modafinil? I haven't checked if there is any drug interactions, but it's worth looking into. That can help the cognitive awareness issue.

Thanks all for the replies! The reason I am contemplating a switch is because clonidine gives me brain fog. I used inderall before that and inderal didn’t give me brain fog but it didnt help as much with the anxiety and maybe feel a bit off. Clonidine is perfect for anxiety and does a pretty good job at keeping my hbp in check, but the brain fog is rough.

I dont want to get on benzos for the anxiety so the anxiolytic benefits from clonidine were great. Sounds like nebivolol won’t be the answer for anxiety.

You can make the switch, and cover the anxoety issues by vaping cbd oil. Wothout thc, it'll be very effective, no fog

Maybe the anti anxiety effect is all in my head then. It's possible
So u see good anxiety relief while on bystolic? At what dosage? I was put on it for having a sinu tachycardia, but its expensive

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So u see good anxiety relief while on bystolic? At what dosage? I was put on it for having a sinu tachycardia, but its expensive

I am on the lowest dosage 5mg daily. You can get a coupon for Bystolic, where you pay no more than $30. I am not sure...But I get 90 days at a clip. I'll let you know shortly (need to pickup refill today) what my rate is for 90 days worth.

I mean, I'm taking 500 supplements so anything could be causing an anti-anxiety effect in all fairness.

Because beta blockers lower blood pressure and heart rate, they can be used to help manage symptoms of anxiety.

Ask your GP, or pharmacist. Low dose Bystolic (Nebivolol) helps with anxiety. Simply get a prescription for the lowest effective dose to control your BP....The anti-anxiety is just a bonus.

Beta blockers work by blocking the effects of norepinephrine, a stress hormone involved in the fight-or-flight response. This helps control the physical symptoms of anxiety such as rapid heart rate, a trembling voice, sweating, dizziness, and shaky hands.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131