over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NECK..

It will definitely help. Be sure to work the neck from all directions and go easy at first. APT sells great products and they have excellent service.

PB

It will definitely help. Be sure to work the neck from all directions and go easy at first. APT sells great products and they have excellent service.

PB

which one do u suggest. The first item on the website page should do the job right?

it seems like going back and forth (flexing and extending wouldnt be a problem) but going sideways (lateral flexion ) would be hard.

They are all pretty sturdy pieces so order the best one you can afford. You can also work your neck by placing a small stability ball on the wall and lean into it with your head. Just flex and extend your neck against that in all directions. Just go easy on the neck work to begin with. There are alot of nerves running thru there and you don't want to beat it up to quickly. If you do, you will feel terrible all over.

PB

Here is One!

Lay flat on your back on a Flat Bench with most of your Head and Neck hanging off, then have your training Partner roll a magazine and lay it accross your forehead. Then have him/her press down with just a little resistance the you push upand the back down. Try 3 sets 7x 10x 7x or 10x plus on widowmaker. It was used by a buddy at LSU and WMU in michigan with Great results.

i want to get my neck massssive. can i buy one of this equipment. will it be worth it.

APT Pro Gear - Search Results

i know its more of a powerliftes equipment hence i posted it in this forum.

Those do work well. Be careful and dont get too crazy when training neck.

ATP has definitely got some great products. Personally I chose to purchase a product from fitbuy:

FitBuy.com - The source for headset head harness and neck strengthen.

I use it exclusively on the cable machine and it seems to offer me a couple of more angles than ones offered by other companies.

On a somewhat more practical and probably of less interest note, it that being 5'6" with an 18" neck and short arms makes shopping for dress shirts quite the challenge...

ATP has definitely got some great products. Personally I chose to purchase a product from fitbuy:

I use it exclusively on the cable machine and it seems to offer me a couple of more angles than ones offered by other companies.

On a somewhat more practical and probably of less interest note, it that being 5'6" with an 18" neck and short arms makes shopping for dress shirts quite the challenge...

I like the fact that you could use it on the cable machine....what about the chin strap..any problems?

I like the fact that you could use it on the cable machine....what about the chin strap..any problems?

Nope, no problems with the chin strap. The strap does secure with velcro and I suspect that eventually I may have to have the velcro replaced... but I have yet to get to that point. I highly recommend this product.

APT rocks..........

Those neck harnesses help, but like said above, go slow with it.
Heavy deads and heavy shrugs will help your neck out too.

Works Great

I have been using the same exact piece of equipment for over 1 year now and it works great. Go and get it. you will not be sorry

i want to get my neck massssive. can i buy one of this equipment. will it be worth it.

APT Pro Gear - Search Results

i know its more of a powerliftes equipment hence i posted it in this forum.

Has anyone ever tried just wrapping a band around their head and doing neck work that way? I may try it, just wondering if anyone else has.

Neck bridges....

People comment on my neck development and I've been doing lots of bridging since high school wrestling. I just start off with a front bridge, roll it back and forth to loosen up and than side to side to loosen up that way and than push it as far as I can and hold it for about 10 minutes. Than I do than same thing with a backwards bridge. Than I go back to a front bridge and really work my neck out side to side for about 10 minutes. That's worked pretty well for me.

What is the weight limit on this harness,can you attach a chain for plates