over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need a fridge for my HGH, etc...

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
Need to get a small fridge with a lock for my HGH, etc. Anybody have a good place or can link me to a good one???

THanks
RONJON

keep in mind, they are VERY loud.i dont know how you could lock it the way most of them open.also not as cold as usual fridges (at least mine wasnt) but the noise keeps you up at night

Need to get a small fridge with a lock for my HGH, etc. Anybody have a good place or can link me to a good one???

THanks
RONJON

How old you are? what is the reason for taking HGH?

How old you are? what is the reason for taking HGH?

Im in my mid twenties...reason is im trying the Gavin Kane Protocol which calls for HGH, IGF, and Insulin ..along with the AAS. I have heard GREAT things and am planning on doing the accompanying Diet and training. Any opinions or ideas please share em bro.

keep in mind, they are VERY loud.i dont know how you could lock it the way most of them open.also not as cold as usual fridges (at least mine wasnt) but the noise keeps you up at night

DAMN BRO!!! WTF? they are THAT loud? ..to actually keep u up all night..that sucks! And I did find some lockable ones just now so now ill check on the noise issue. Thanks bro

yep, used mine for like a day then sold it.maybe mie was just crap but i think most are like that. im in same predicament.sucks

i think u can keep hgh without a fridge if u are gonna use it within a few months

Im in my mid twenties...reason is im trying the Gavin Kane Protocol which calls for HGH, IGF, and Insulin ..along with the AAS. I have heard GREAT things and am planning on doing the accompanying Diet and training. Any opinions or ideas please share em bro.

You are to young, you don`t need HGH, IGF and Insulin, belive me, you can build a grat body with out Kane Protocol.

Emeric, Can you check your PM's please? Thanks!;)

You are to young, you don`t need HGH, IGF and Insulin, belive me, you can build a grat body with out Kane Protocol.

I agree with Emeric.
Gavin's ptotocols are for the very advanced and it's like throwing the kitchen sink at ya. I am not a big beleiver in the slin or IGF-1 (due to grades out there due to gov't crackdown and even GH)

post up age diet and training plus experience and stats-take it up slowly as these "cocktails" don't work like magic-true tissue gain takes YEARS. I see a lot of guys blow up get injured or blow up and then have to stay on all the time heavier doses more compounds etc...

Why do you need an extra fridge? Unless your one of a very small minority that lives in the dark ages and doesn't already have a fridge. Do you not trust the people living at your house or are you living with your parents? FWIW-There are many other drugs out there that will be of better benefit to you and at a cheaper price and don't require refrigeration.

When i lived in dorms i had a mini fridge where i kept beer and it wasn't loud at all. Its true its not as cold as a real fridge but its still cold enough.

okay guys i am gunna start a new thread and list my past cycles...lifting experience...etc. And I always hear that mid twenties is too young to use HGH but it seems that all the people who i see who are really big and cut up tell me they have taken it. When I am a full time doctor about 3 years or so down the road I am gunna slow down the training for sure...gunna have to. So ya know..figured id go all out until I have to have a real life LOL

I bought one with a lock on it at Lowe's a month ago for my personal office, for $139. Works great, pretty quiet, it is a Frigidaire brand.

many doctors offices have mini fridges keeping the drugs that need to be kept cold, cold and viable. I'd think you'd be ok

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws