over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need a gameplan going forward

20sam91

Registered
Basically I feel like I'm at a bit of a cross roads bodybuilding wise. I'm 21now and did my first cycle this summer and that got me to around 212 (pretty lean) wIth water weight.. I have lost a little size during pct leading me to think I have surpassed my natural limit. I was considering using peptides and posted in that section the other day and got some great advice but I'm also hearing they are more beneficial for the older guys so am unsure as to whether that is a good route to go down.. I dont particularly want to blow up for 6 months a year and get smaller for the other six but obviously blasting and cruising is hardly an option at 21. I know I can load up the syringe and get to 235+ relatively easily but my main concern is holding it and being healthy long term. Even a cycle a year equals a lot of drug use over the next 15 years. I've been training for about 6 years and feel I am pretty much spinning my wheels at this point... thoughts anyone?

Im 21 and blasting and cruising. Its about what you want, take peps if you dont wanna do PCT or blow up and shrink down through cycling. But taking peps is still alot of money and alot of drugs you are taking. I doubt you are close to your natural limit at 21, so keep training and eating well. If you wanna cycle do it, if you wanna use peps get advice on them and do it. In the end its what you want, no one here will tell you what you are going to do. I want to blast and cruise, but thats my choice and many people dont agree with it at this age, but why shut myself down and go through the hormonal roller coaster.

Im 21 and blasting and cruising. Its about what you want, take peps if you dont wanna do PCT or blow up and shrink down through cycling. But taking peps is still alot of money and alot of drugs you are taking. I doubt you are close to your natural limit at 21, so keep training and eating well. If you wanna cycle do it, if you wanna use peps get advice on them and do it. In the end its what you want, no one here will tell you what you are going to do. I want to blast and cruise, but thats my choice and many people dont agree with it at this age, but why shut myself down and go through the hormonal roller coaster.

I kind of agree in that if you are going to go on then stay on otherwise it's just emotional turmoil. IMO the ideal is blast and cruise using as little as possible then hold onto whatever you can with 100/100 test and something else plus maybe a bit of gh... At this age though I don't think it's the answer trt for life at 25 can't be good can it?

If its good at 30 why cant it be good at 25? Im going to be taking breaks once a year for about a month probably. Everyone will have a different opinion on this subject, and many go against b/c at a young age because you can recover fast and still gain while off ect...So its your personal choice if you wanna stay on or not.

I kind of agree in that if you are going to go on then stay on otherwise it's just emotional turmoil. IMO the ideal is blast and cruise using as little as possible then hold onto whatever you can with 100/100 test and something else plus maybe a bit of gh... At this age though I don't think it's the answer trt for life at 25 can't be good can it?

You did one cycle and you want to do gh? You are jumping the gun. You don't need gh or peps at 21. You're already producing enough of it. You are also new to the aas game as well. You don't start trying to walk after you just learned to crawl. Take it slow.

no I don't want to do gh... I mean post blasting days as you are trying to hold onto as much muscle as poss

250mg test e for 10 weeks, 25mg dbol for first 3. gained probably 7/8 lbs after water weight

Last edited:
no I don't want to do gh... I mean post blasting days as you are trying to hold onto as much muscle as poss

Since you are still young, cycling would probably be the best thing for you. Most guys in this sport end up on hrt anyways, so you'll probably be heading down that road later on. If you can't make anymore gains provided you are training hard enough and eating right from your future cycles after a few years, then consider gh/peps. You still have lots of room to grow on aas alone.

250mg test e for 10 weeks, 25mg dbol for first 3. gained probably 7/8 lbs after water weight

Try 500mg test and 50mg dbol for your next cycle and you should gain more

Your first cycle is a a low low base dose for any cycle. Most people cruise on that dose

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member