over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need a good gyno surgeon

jaybo

Newbies
whats up guys i live in the ny nj area and i have just had my second unsuccessful gyno surgery. i went to a doc that actually took my insurance but he was way to conservative when it can to removing my gyno and i think it was do to his inexperience. i know a certain amount is sup to be left behind to prevent the nipple from inverting but in my case he didnt take enough and i seem to have a little bit of a dip on the right side of my nipple now. ive heard of dr blau in ny has anyone had any experience with him or could anyone recommend anyone else traveling is not a prob i just wanna get it done right..thank you

Blau is the most experienced in the world, without a doubt

whats up guys i live in the ny nj area and i have just had my second unsuccessful gyno surgery. i went to a doc that actually took my insurance but he was way to conservative when it can to removing my gyno and i think it was do to his inexperience. i know a certain amount is sup to be left behind to prevent the nipple from inverting but in my case he didnt take enough and i seem to have a little bit of a dip on the right side of my nipple now. ive heard of dr blau in ny has anyone had any experience with him or could anyone recommend anyone else traveling is not a prob i just wanna get it done right..thank you

My advice if they take insurance do not use them lol. go to a private practice plastic surgeon you will not be sorry.

thanks bro if you know of any good surgeons my ears are open...

This guy knows what he is talking about. Dr. Blau in NY is the best plastic surgeon when it comes to gyno. He has done more gyno that you can possibly imagine many pro levels. The results look amazing. No matter where you live it is worth the extra cost to take a plane or drive and stay a few days in Westchester to get it done. Here is his website: Just google him and you will see. He has youtube videos of his consults etc and a super nice guy. I have sent several patients of mine to him and all with great success.

Westchester Plastic Surgery | NY Cosmetic Surgery by Dr. Blau - Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, New York, Dr. Mordcai Blau Reviews and Information

Using your insurance can screw you in the long run anyway. Doctors (non plastic surgeons) need to have a reason to remove a tumor via insurance. Once it goes down on your record, future insurance "maybe" hard to get OR your premiums will be through the roof

Save up and pay out of pocket.

HE IS GETTING OLD AND FUCKED MY SHIT UP THIS PAST YEAR. HE THEN HAD TO PERFORM A REVISION AND NOW MY NIPPLES LOOK WORSE. :(

I WOULDN'T USE HIM. I STILL WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO SEEK SOMEONE OUT FOR REVISION. :mad:

There is:

Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS in NY.
Dr.Adrian Lo in NJ.
Richard T. Silverman, M.D., F.A.C.S. in MA who is a bodybuilder

This guy knows what he is talking about. Dr. Blau in NY is the best plastic surgeon when it comes to gyno. He has done more gyno that you can possibly imagine many pro levels. The results look amazing. No matter where you live it is worth the extra cost to take a plane or drive and stay a few days in Westchester to get it done. Here is his website: Just google him and you will see. He has youtube videos of his consults etc and a super nice guy. I have sent several patients of mine to him and all with great success.

Westchester Plastic Surgery | NY Cosmetic Surgery by Dr. Blau - Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, New York, Dr. Mordcai Blau Reviews and Information

I disagree and have pics to prove it. He may have once been the best, but I feel his age has caught up to him. I would reconsider sending your patients to him at this time. Are you a PCP?

I disagree and have pics to prove it. He may have once been the best, but I feel his age has caught up to him. I would reconsider sending your patients to him at this time. Are you a PCP?

I truly am sorry for your results and i believe you. No pics are needed, you have no reason to lie. However, FWIW I have sent patients to him as recent as 3 months ago with amazing results. I can tell you this, some of the best surgeons have cases that go bad. It is not a general statement against them or skills. Of course it sucks for that particular patient but if we wrote off every cardiovascular surgeon that had a patient die on the table or best plastic surgeons that had a female patient with less that stellar breast augmentation then there would be non left to recommend. Medicine is medicine and they are not god, and simply shit just happens.

I am not a PCP. I run three practices with multi-disciplinary approach.

I truly am sorry for your results and i believe you. No pics are needed, you have no reason to lie. However, FWIW I have sent patients to him as recent as 3 months ago with amazing results. I can tell you this, some of the best surgeons have cases that go bad. It is not a general statement against them or skills. Of course it sucks for that particular patient but if we wrote off every cardiovascular surgeon that had a patient die on the table or best plastic surgeons that had a female patient with less that stellar breast augmentation then there would be non left to recommend. Medicine is medicine and they are not god, and simply shit just happens.

I am not a PCP. I run three practices with multi-disciplinary approach.

I understand things don't always heal the way they are suppose to etc. I felt maybe I was one of them, but then I had been seeing more reviews this past year than ever with people unsatisfied with his work on other boards. It seems like the past year unsatisfactory results have been increasing. I haven't really seen to many prior. I personally think he will be retiring in a few years and trying to get in as many as patients as he can and sometimes it leads him to rushing things in his office.

I went to him and paid more because he was suppose to have the best reputation and results. Instead I paid more for mediocre results.

What upset me was when he had to do the revision he stated "its not microsurgery you know" Ya I know that, but if you claim to be the expert with the best results you should not notice someone had surgery on their nipple standing 10' away. I can't even go to to the beach this summer or until I figure if it can be improved at all.:(

I understand shit happens and when it does I feel the surgeon who performed the surgery should do everything they can to try and at least resolve any issues especially a plastic surgeon you pay out of pocket for.

I understand things don't always heal the way they are suppose to etc. I felt maybe I was one of them, but then I had been seeing more reviews this past year than ever with people unsatisfied with his work on other boards. It seems like the past year unsatisfactory results have been increasing. I haven't really seen to many prior. I personally think he will be retiring in a few years and trying to get in as many as patients as he can and sometimes it leads him to rushing things in his office.

I went to him and paid more because he was suppose to have the best reputation and results. Instead I paid more for mediocre results.

What upset me was when he had to do the revision he stated "its not microsurgery you know" Ya I know that, but if you claim to be the expert with the best results you should not notice someone had surgery on their nipple standing 10' away. I can't even go to to the beach this summer or until I figure if it can be improved at all.:(

I understand shit happens and when it does I feel the surgeon who performed the surgery should do everything they can to try and at least resolve any issues especially a plastic surgeon you pay out of pocket for.

Yep, have also read on many boards recently that this doc is BS! Now he has his clintel up, prices highest in the world, rush surgeries are a must for him so results are also rushed!

I paid $3500 for mine and left came out 100% perfect while the right one is 80% perfect, doc just left a little more in the right. This is 6mths later by the way so this is my final results. He said he would gladly go back and cut the rest out of the right to match the left at no extra cost! Now that's how its suppose to be!

It's just like gear and UGL's. Some UGL's sell test 5x the price of another ugl but your getting the same exact purity and quality so why pay more? Reason being the 5x the price UGL is more name brand and well known which is why they think they can overcharge their customers and get away with it, same goes here imo for gyno surgeries. Just like buying gear, do ur research then break it down and use the best for the price.

But would love to see ur pics bro. Curious just to see what ur results are and what ur talking about is all.

Dr. Baxt - North Jersey

Performs scarless gyno removal. Did a great job on me 3 years ago. $5000 at the time

This is right side not that bad. Only thing the bottom were the arrow is pointing healed puffy. It hurts on lower nipple were it is puffy if you press there.

Attachments

• chest1.JPG
    chest1.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 4,132
This is left nipple. Kind of obvious.

Attachments

• chestleft.JPG
    chestleft.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 15,303
hey

Are there any good gyno doctors in other states that we should hear about?

Also

I saw some videos of Dr. Blaux's web site... Are you actually awake when he performs the surgery???? OUCH!!! Unless you are totally numb and dont feel anything.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws