over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need a good hydro-whey to mix with PeptoPro

NY Muscle

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I see TN no longer carries debiterized hyrdro when (I never tried it from them) and my question is 2 fold. Is there any hydro whey that the powder has the same consistency of PeptoPro?

PepotoPro is not fluffy or creamy when mixed, it looks like a fine sugar powder not a fluffy whey protein. I wanted to find a similar whey powder so I don't have a shake that is hard to get down/sip during intra.

I am guessing it all comes down to flavoring. Optimum Nutrition HydroWhey I use a lot of but the PB choc. I see they have "supercharged strawberry" and I am hoping that is a good choice. the pbChoc or any choc type flavor doesn't help mask the bitterness of PeptoPro so I am thinking the strawberry might. Just want to make sure I get a good powder that will mix ok with PeptoPro intra. I wanted to mix a lot of both the PeptoPro and Hydrowhey.

I get unflavored versions of TNs hydro whey, or vanilla ON hydrowhey then add Gatorade powder for flavoring... usually the fruit punch is my goto flavor..

unflavored TN hydrowhey (non-debitterized) really isn't that bad. Mix with a flavored karboload or flavored HBCD and I don't even notice it's there.

unflavored TN hydrowhey (non-debitterized) really isn't that bad. Mix with a flavored karboload or flavored HBCD and I don't even notice it's there.

Agreed

I haven't bought from there in awhile (cdn/us exchange rate + ship/customs) but I didn't mind their hydrolized caseinate either (with karbolyn that is)

NYM. I just put together a tn all hydro mix. Actually two. I too was upset they got rid of debitterized hydro. I used it a lot.

First mix. 50/25/25 whey hydro casein hydro and pepto pro

Second mix. 75/25 hydro casein and pepto pro.

The tn casein hydro is similar to pepto pro which is a hydro caseinate.

I don't think they sell it any more. They dropped a lot from their line of products.

Oops scratch that. Yeah their normal hydrowhey they do have. I may just order it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I just use dymatize ISO 100. Got 3 tubs for 30% off the other day with that code. Plus you can get it at any nutrition store... its just easy, tastes good and is readily available.

Not sure if it will kill the taste of pepto pro though.

Peptopro or TN Hydro, ON Hydro Whey and ISO 100 (in that order).

I just use dymatize ISO 100. Got 3 tubs for 30% off the other day with that code. Plus you can get it at any nutrition store... its just easy, tastes good and is readily available.

Not sure if it will kill the taste of pepto pro though.

I have so much iso-100 but I need to buy a fruit type flavor to help match the flavor of the peptopro and mask the bitterness in general. In trying to decide between TN hydro with a double shot with strawberry flavor or just buy ON hydroWhey strawberry.

Also wanted to mention...JM (mountain dog) has basically said you can replace peptopro/hydrolized protein with EAAs for nearly the same effect (keep HBCDs though)

Also wanted to mention...JM (mountain dog) has basically said you can replace peptopro/hydrolized protein with EAAs for nearly the same effect (keep HBCDs though)

Yes I know and my more is better mentally and OCD is such that I use both lol

Same here, I know scientifically that like 20g of EAA is technically sufficient but I always want some extra peptopro or Hydro in their for good measure. It's kind of ridiculous how silly you can get with intra drinks in terms of cost and stuff. I just keep adding things. Dudes were getting jacked on dbol, meat and potatoes long before any of this! I think if using a heavy insulin protocol it's worth it. But for your average gym rat on a regular cycle, not sure how huge it is outside of solid peri workout nutrition.

Prime EAA does help a lot. I've used only that and no glycfouse and it helps mask the bitterness. Also have to be sure to use a lot of water.

Same here, I know scientifically that like 20g of EAA is technically sufficient but I always want some extra peptopro or Hydro in their for good measure. It's kind of ridiculous how silly you can get with intra drinks in terms of cost and stuff. I just keep adding things. Dudes were getting jacked on dbol, meat and potatoes long before any of this! I think if using a heavy insulin protocol it's worth it. But for your average gym rat on a regular cycle, not sure how huge it is outside of solid peri workout nutrition.

Well said.

This reminded me of a post sometime ago by you NY where u claimed that you r a supplement whore bahaha ! So that sums it all up really. :)

muscle feast I believe had some on sale recently for $50 or less for 5lb container.

LOL. I have used Intra MD the last few times I did slin. The next time im adding a scoop of ISO-100 into the mix just to make sure i got it covered !!! Even though i know the EAA's are sufficient. Crazy...

GI its def a $6-8 dollar drink, im not about to do the math though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131