over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need a healing peptide

Userat204

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I haven't been around much lately because i was going to different Drs 7 days a week. I just had a cervical surgery snd still have issues all the way down my back.
This has put me off work almost a year in a few days and I still have two months of lifting nothing over 5 lbs. Its freezing where I'm at so I have to go to the mall to get walks in. I have bad muscle atrophy. And I realize its gonna take time to build back up to where I was but I get tired walking up the stairs in my house. I did this all without opiates except for 5 days after surgery.

I just wondering in peptidelanf what is best for healing? Is TB500 still the go to I had a buddy with 25 artist in kits that he got off a local guy and we watched him walk out of the pharmscy with them. He sold them to him for $300 a lot thats 126 oh with the water included. He's trying to go pro and working with some pros but he was low on kits when this happened so he did hook me up with one. I used 1iu half the kit and 2 oh the other half. You don't need 10 unless you're getting generic and even then your ruining your body because no proof enough ecoli is removed and you will build immunity and no th will work. But should I try to find a real source of gh or try some peptides or Sarms I know there's a same out now for th that sounds promising and I thought about trying it but get discouraged and want those sero's again. He kept every kit for my buddy because he knew he would pay cash for all of them not one at a time. This guy is loaded and in our state the medicinal Mart name law had passed he jumped on it has the best set up. I've ever seen and always has 10k in his pocket so now its hard for him to pay the cost of what seeks go for on the boards. Is there any real pharmacy gh that isn't insanely high. Because I read a study how test and gh can rebuild and reconnect nerves in the spine. I had some torn ligaments one in my neck and another inn a major muscle luckily it was a partial tear so its heard up I believe.

I've just been running 500 TE and 300ND weekly to try and keep the muscle I worked for for at least 20 years. But its depressing and I try to not worry and hope muscle memory will help out plus I have access to any gear pharmacy or non at least what pharmacies make. But after so long it really isn't helping or maybe it is and the muscle would have went faster. My body was so torn up the Dr asked my wife repeatedly does he have some secrete to training his neck, and said he'd never seen that much muscle doing a repair but I'm sure most of his patients don't live to train so and I've always had big traps and a thick neck. But I'm just blown away at how slow things are going to go but after I take my 6 month healing period from the surgery. Ill gain a little straight back and from there ill have to start over with great form and realize its gonna take time but I'm gonna run a huge 30 week cycle and I must say at 300 mg of Saturn's deca my joints are feeling better its not a miracle but I notice a huge difference. When I started using their gear I blew up but got shredded I don't gain fat so I need lots of cals.

But if anyone can help me out on what they think may speed things along is appreciate it. I only have a year left on my work license and after that l would basically have to start over and pay 5 to 6k just to go thru a week training and testing to make sure I still know how to do the job I had a bad concussion but now its just post concussive so my short term memory is coming back but the headaches every day and stiff bones etc. I'm going to try acupuncture at the first of the year. The place I wanted to go was booked up two months they can do acupuncture in your ear to stop alcoholics and opiate dependent peoples cravings but of course they have to detox first.

Sorry for such a long thread I just wanted u to know what I was going thru to get the best advice. I've been told Anwar can help in healing. I've been around a long time but I had to quit brewing and everything so luckily I have good friends at Saturn and one local. I really want to get 100g TE 50ND and some sdrol and vat but I wonder if I need th or peptides more if you don't mind let me no what you think and all comments are appreciated.

The best healing peptides are BPC-157 and TB-500.
BPC-157 works best administered as close to the injury as possible. I have had good success with 250mcg per day at the wound site.
TB-500 works best at 2mg subQ E3D’s for 6 weeks.

I heard also mk2866 is a very good healing and its advantage you don't need to pin I haven't tried it but am ordering one to try and see but I agree with johnjuan tb500 2mg twice a week is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best healing Peptides are BPC-157 and TB-500.
BPC-157 works best administered as close to the injury as possible. I have had good success with 250mcg per day at the wound site.
TB-500 works best at 2mg subQ E3D’s for 6 weeks.

True, But I suggest him to go with Ostarine which is one of the best Healing peptides to me. It is a non-steroidal selective androgen receptor modifier that strengthens muscle, bone, and tendons. It does not have the negative side effects associated with testosterone such as raising liver, kidney, and prostate enzymes. Elderly men and women who took modest doses of Ostarine for 12 weeks grew 3 pounds of muscle and lost a pound of fat, with no changes to diet or exercise. Good Luck Buddy!

Another vote for BPC-157. Works wonders, especially when timed with GH.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131