over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Advice for Coming Off

Coopie

Registered
Bros,

I am 42 years old and have been on various cycles for over 10 years straight. Typically run test e @ 600 mg / week along with either primo, eq, masteron or tren. Never experienced any negative effects, just time to clean my system.

Any ideas on how to do this with the least disruption to my system? My system has been shut down for so long, I fear a severe crash. I typically run 5000 units of HCG once a year @ 250 units eod for 2 weeks. Have not run HCG in 2012 yet. Never used ancillaries.

Thanks for all advice!

Why would you want to come off? Unless you're trying to have kids I don't see any reason to try a restart at that age.. It'll be hell if it even succeeds and take a very long time with it.

You could just go on a very moderate dose of T for a while to see if that helps.

Im 46 and recently finished pct. I took 1 200 mcg shot of triptorelin. I stayed on clomid for 6 weeks and i added nolvadex in week 5 and ran that at 20mg for 2 weeks. I was blasting and cruising for the past year and a half. Everything from tren,deca,var,sust...I also like you have been cycling on and off for.a.good 20 years. I think its good to come off and let the body do its thing. I will not use anything till Feb. The only thing i have noticed is decreased libido. but im not sure if this is my norm because on test i cant stop thinking about sex.

Im 46 and recently finished pct. I took 1 200 mcg shot of triptorelin. I stayed on clomid for 6 weeks and i added nolvadex in week 5 and ran that at 20mg for 2 weeks. I was blasting and cruising for the past year and a half. Everything from tren,deca,var,sust...I also like you have been cycling on and off for.a.good 20 years. I think its good to come off and let the body do its thing. I will not use anything till Feb. The only thing i have noticed is decreased libido. but im not sure if this is my norm because on test i cant stop thinking about sex.

Are you going to have bloods taken to see where your at? If so, I am curious to what your test numbers are.

Did you recently became aware of a potential health issue; is that why?
Because at you age; you'll see all the hard work you put in all these years just fade away when you come off everything. You could try a very aggressive PCT protocol and 5000iu of HCG every month or year is just not gonna cut it, sorry!! What I would suggest is, keep Test at a true TRT dose along with some Peptides for few weeks and do a full annual where they test everything (EKG, bloodwork, BP, ultrasounds of all major organs.....) the cost for me here is a $100 with ins.
then followed by few more bloodwork every month to have an idea where you stand and hop back on again. keep doses moderates, healthy diet and lifestyle with regular checkups and u should be covered.

Last edited:
Did you recently became aware of a potential health issue; is that why?
Because at you age; you'll see all the hard work you put in all these years just fade away when you come off everything. You could try a very aggressive PCT protocol and 5000iu of HCG every month or year is just not gonna cut it, sorry!! What I would suggest is, keep Test at a true TRT dose along with some Peptides for few weeks and do a full annual where they test everything (EKG, bloodwork, BP, ultrasounds of all major organs.....) the cost for me here is a $100 with ins.
then followed by few more bloodwork every month to have an idea where you stand and hop back on again. keep doses moderates, healthy diet and lifestyle with regular checkups and u should be covered.

I agree with this quote here. I have to think you would loose allot of the gains you worked hard for. Consider just going on a low maint dose of of 150mg test cyp plus some HCG twice a week.

Are you going to have bloods taken to see where your at? If so, I am curious to what your test numbers are.

Sorry but I dont only get bloods tested once a year and its routine. I have been thinking about talking to my doc about it in the spring on my next visit though. I am also very curious. I have to say that I have kept most of my size. and am still strong as fuck. My desire to train has diminished somewhat but I am pretty good at motivating myself. I have also notices a bit of pudge coming on on my chest and love handles. I think I just need to adjust my diet and cardio....

My problem is that, ever since I hit 40 years old or so, I have terrible anxiety and the first thing I think about is my years of gear use and how it's "killing" me.

So, I get the idea that I gotta stop using, but then it passes and I stop feeling that way. It's a terrible mental state and I can't shake it.

C

You might just be better off doing a true TRT dose. You will feel much better and you won't have to go through the crash where you still might not even recover.

There's another thread about whether steroids increase or decrease lifespan. I don't think that at trt doses we are decreasing it. Most likely increasing. And many of the side effects of steroid use are transient and unless your a pro or competitor then I don't see you having to worry much. I do occasionally get those same thoughts. Maineguy is correct a trt dose is so much healthier than crashing.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner