over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need advice from trt guys 50+

scrapping_irish

Newbies
Hey guys, i just joined here. I am a member on a bunch of other boards. I am looking for a few older guys who are on trt and want to know your opinion. My father just turned 63 years old, he is a old school bodybuilder and as far as aas useage he used to do test and thats it. He has been off since 05 so 7 years since his last pin. He recently had his levels checked because he has been overly tired weak and no strength. His test level came back at 140. I want him to go on trt but his doc said no because of his age and he has a history of a slight renal artery blockage and hypertension that is in controll with bp meds. Now even with these risk factors i dont see a prob with him taking 150mg of some test cyp a week to give him a boost and i am a paramedic. I love my dad a ton and nothing sux more than seeing a great athlete fall espically when its your dad. Any advice would be great

Hey guys, i just joined here. I am a member on a bunch of other boards. I am looking for a few older guys who are on trt and want to know your opinion. My father just turned 63 years old, he is a old school bodybuilder and as far as aas useage he used to do test and thats it. He has been off since 05 so 7 years since his last pin. He recently had his levels checked because he has been overly tired weak and no strength. His test level came back at 140. I want him to go on trt but his doc said no because of his age and he has a history of a slight renal artery blockage and hypertension that is in controll with bp meds. Now even with these risk factors i dont see a prob with him taking 150mg of some test cyp a week to give him a boost and i am a paramedic. I love my dad a ton and nothing sux more than seeing a great athlete fall espically when its your dad. Any advice would be great

He must feel like dog shit at those levels. There have been studies showing TRT has helped people with heart disease. Honestly, a very good book to read is Testosterone Syndrome by Eugene Shippen. You can get the download on Amazon for 9.99, it talks about the things you are asking.

If this is his primary doc then you might suggest he go to an endo or urologist...with that test level he should have no problem getting the meds he needs. My test level was in 140's, I feel for him.

Thanks guys! Its heart breaking to see him how he is and to remember how he was. I just want the best for him. Im torn to just give him some test e and tell him to take 1cc every 10 days but on the other hand if i do that and somthing happens like he has a stroke because his red blood cell count was to high or somthing like that i wouldnt be able to live with myself, but at the same time i think to him at this point the risk is more than worth it. I have to try to get him in to see my dr, my doc is the man totally onboard with what ever i think.

My young man, I'm 57 years old and I've been using and self -administering TRT for the past 7 years. I had a to go in for a bladder something and the doctor almost hit the ceiling when he saw that my Test level was over 1,500 ng/dl! He said, "YOU ARE TAKING STEROIDS , YOU ARE RIGHT DOCTOR!
It got a bit winded in the office. LOL "Stop the steroids and I'll put you on TRT for the rest of your life" HELL. we shakes hands then I was told to wait for the nurse for my first shot. She was about to inject into the glutes, but I told her the sides of the thighs please. Test was at 187 and free test 77.
Dragging my butt like some damn zombie! LOL during my next appointment,
I asked another doctor to up the dose to 150 a week. Still a drop in the bucket. Even though the TRT stuff still comes in the mail, I decided I have to get in contact with folks I know. I'd get my dad on a clean diet, no fat, only olive oil, no margarine or anything in a little tub. Spring or distilled water close to a gallon a day. Plenty of fruit juices and fresh vegetables and fruit. Rest/nap at least for one hour throughout the day.
Do some cardio every day.

I'm using what I know throughout these years to keep my mother living as long as she can. My father died when he was 55 years old, I bested him by 2 years and I want it to continue.

Definitely start him on juicing every day, green juices vegetable juices of all every day best thing you can do bye him and juicer

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear