over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Advice On Cheating

Well, since you know where the girl lives, you walked her home and had sex with her, so just go over there on a daily basis and bang the bejesus out her.

Then tell yourself that you'll confess all your sins to your girlfriend tomorrow! And of course come tomorrow just do it again. Think about it, you'll be getting laid everyday!

Of course some days it will be twice a day, you'll still have to bang the gf from time to time.

By doing this you won't have to use alcohol or I was weak as an excuse! You'll just be another asshole who cheated on his girlfriend!

I hate to be the ass but I would just leave it as a mistake, keep it to yourself, and don't do that shit again.

You will be put in this position again just remember how you feel right now. A 5 minute blow job isn't worth the stress and health risk.

If its killing you inside then you'll have to fess up.

To cut this short (I hope), about 7 weeks ago I cheated on my Girlfriend of 4 years. I received oral and there was sexual contact between genitals, no actual intercourse. Ever since i have hated myself every day that i have done this. I have never had the desire to cheat, it was a drunken mistake. Within the first month i lost 2 stone as i had no appetite through stress.

Anyway, i have not had sex with my GF since due to me being paranoid i have an sti. I have been tested 3 times and have came up clean. Even though i have been clean i have had 2 doses of azithromycin. Im constantly worried that I still might have something. Whether it is an NSU through me poking at my urethra or have trichomoniasis, even though i got tested for that and came negative but I read its hard to test men for it.

I have the constant urge to urinate every hour and dont know if its through anxiety, which im on beta blockers for, or through an sti.

Is it all in my head? Dont know what to do. My girlfriend doesn't deserve this but i can't stand losing her or breaking her heart.

How does that work..? To be honest bro, you put yourself in that situation. I wouldn't be out drinking without my bros who would not allow me to do that OR I wouldn't be out drinking without my wife. It sounds like you're making excuses for why you did what you did. I don't think you were exactly happy in that relationship to begin with.

Quick story, my in-laws from my first marriage had been together for 20+ years. The wife woke up one morning with a weird feeling that something was up, that her husband had done something. She begged him to tell her, and he said there was nothing to tell. He said make me take a polygraph test and I will pass. He took the poly, and had a blip. Years, YEARS prior he had some chick give him head and after that he told her to leave, that he had wife & kids. A woman's intuition is smarter then us men will ever be.

How does that work..? To be honest bro, you put yourself in that situation. I wouldn't be out drinking without my bros who would not allow me to do that OR I wouldn't be out drinking without my wife. It sounds like you're making excuses for why you did what you did. I don't think you were exactly happy in that relationship to begin with.

I completely agree. I don't think cheating ever just accidently happens. There is an underlying issue either with you or with your relationship. You clearly need to address whatever the issue is and be completely honest with yourself. The first step is admitting the problem.

Don't cheat because she might end up doing the same thing. Loyalty is all that matters brother

I think there's two ways to go about this- either A) tell her, accept the consequences of your actions, and pray that she doesn't leave and that you can move past it or B) make what I'd call "living amends", don't tell her but commit yourself to being the best boyfriend and man you can be to her and use the guilt and shame you feel as fuel to treat her better than you ever have for as long as you're with her.
Nobody's perfect and we all make mistakes but one way or another you need to figure out how to move past this for your own sanity.

To cut this short (I hope), about 7 weeks ago I cheated on my Girlfriend of 4 years. I received oral and there was sexual contact between genitals, no actual intercourse. Ever since i have hated myself every day that i have done this. I have never had the desire to cheat, it was a drunken mistake. Within the first month i lost 2 stone as i had no appetite through stress.

Anyway, i have not had sex with my GF since due to me being paranoid i have an sti. I have been tested 3 times and have came up clean. Even though i have been clean i have had 2 doses of azithromycin. Im constantly worried that I still might have something. Whether it is an NSU through me poking at my urethra or have trichomoniasis, even though i got tested for that and came negative but I read its hard to test men for it.

I have the constant urge to urinate every hour and dont know if its through anxiety, which im on beta blockers for, or through an sti.

Is it all in my head? Dont know what to do. My girlfriend doesn't deserve this but i can't stand losing her or breaking her heart.

First get a second opinion at least put your health at ease, then if it comes back negative let it go, far as the feelings of guilt ect. each of us deal in own way. Some keep to themselves , some need to talk it out, if you are in long time honest relationship then only you know how to handle with your partner.

Don't tell her, but use it as a learning experience and move on. Treat her doubly good from here on out because of it and keep her forever.

If your girl doesn't do it for you get a new one. Don't waste her time or yours. Cheating is never worth it. Plus do you see what kind of world we live today? With social media alone it's not worth it plus there are a lot of rat ass people who don't know how to keep there mouths shut. A lot of men act like women these days. Careful who you tell this stuff to in real life...

Cheating causes stress. The stress of getting caught increases when you consider the possible consequences of your actions.

What did you wind up doing??

Sent from my VS985 4G using Professional Muscle mobile app

I didn't tell her. It took me 3 months, multiple tests on the NHS, £550 on private tests before I had sex with my girl again.

Took me 2 years before i started to forgive myself, i done what people recommended and became the best boyfriend i could. We're still together and I imagine we will be for a very long time, things have only gotten better over time.

Even in that 2 years, after being told I never had anything multiple times I drove myself crazy thinking the tests were wrong, visited the doctors at least every month. Developed a drink problem and got rid of it.

Worst thing I've ever done in my life.

Bit late but I'm not on here much.

I didn't tell her. It took me 3 months, multiple tests on the NHS, £550 on private tests before I had sex with my girl again.

Took me 2 years before i started to forgive myself, i done what people recommended and became the best boyfriend i could. We're still together and I imagine we will be for a very long time, things have only gotten better over time.

Even in that 2 years, after being told I never had anything multiple times I drove myself crazy thinking the tests were wrong, visited the doctors at least every month. Developed a drink problem and got rid of it.

Worst thing I've ever done in my life.

Bit late but I'm not on here much.

Sounds like things worked out about as best as they could for you. At least you will never do that shit again. My first wife cheated on me, and it was an affair. At least your's was just a one nighter, but that is still bad.

Sounds like the two of you haven't taken it one step farther and married?Youve been together now for a long time. Has she been asking about that?

Sounds like things worked out about as best as they could for you. At least you will never do that shit again. My first wife cheated on me, and it was an affair. At least your's was just a one nighter, but that is still bad.

Sounds like the two of you haven't taken it one step farther and married?Youve been together now for a long time. Has she been asking about that?

Definitely will not be doing it again. I steer away from alcohol now, drink in the house with her and maybe 1 night out a year, where I control my consumption.

She hasn't questioned why we aren't engaged or married. We both want it some day but we are both of the mind that we dont need a bit of paper to prove we want to be together.

Once we're both in a better financial position then we will do it.

Definitely will not be doing it again. I steer away from alcohol now, drink in the house with her and maybe 1 night out a year, where I control my consumption.

She hasn't questioned why we aren't engaged or married. We both want it some day but we are both of the mind that we dont need a bit of paper to prove we want to be together.

Once we're both in a better financial position then we will do it.

Sounds like you are both of the same mind then. That is great. So often it seems relationships break up because one person wants more commitment than the other. I am glad things worked out for you. It is good that you are avoiding alcohol out in public if you feel that contributed to your infidelity.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity