advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need advice on cycle after shoulder surgery .

Benji

Newbies
I need some advice on a cycle . I had shoulder surgery 7 months ago , it feels good been lifting for 3 months now since. Before my surgery I was running 800 mg test E , 300mg tren E with the dose split and injected twice a week plus 7iu of growth a day and 1 mg anastrozole every 1 to 2 days . I've ran different cycles on and off for 7 years,after surgery I was running test at 400 mg a week under doctors supervision . I never had any sex or gyno problems a little tingling in the hands I thought from the GH . Now my strength in my shoulder is coming back .I've lost 25 pounds from doing nothing but having my armstraped to me for months . I'm 224 6'1, 43 yrs old 11% bf . I know I'm not ready for tren yet nor do I want to do it at this moment . I just want to my weight back on and get my bf back down.

What should I use and at what dosages test E 250, test C 200, tren E 200, primo 200, eq 300, DECA 300 . I have a few others but would like to start with a couple of these .any help would be appreciated .

Basic test/deca stack should have you where you want to be, then you can dial in from there.

I don't think you should be thinking cycle if any kind. Because if your body isn't back and 7 months after surgery depending on extent is not. . After surgery you need a good 1-2 years of basic lifting . aas will actually make part of muscle grow too quickly as you have scar tissue . Because only portion of muscles will feel stronger certain other areas including tendon and ligaments aren't recovered enough to with stand the strain of stronger musculature , plus you need to make sure your flexibility is back or you will injure yourself worse and screw yourself up for good. As always. AAS and hgh use after sound foundation been set . You speak of tren too? You need to be patient work on more on total rehab and fitness to bring back to bodybuilding standards. . Streghtn. In shoulder " coming back" . You are no where near ready mentally or physically . That's my seasoned opinion of years of all sorts of injuries and bodybuilding - but it's your life - good luck

I went through the same surgery two years ago. I was 42 at the time and I got this advice from my surgeon. I got a prescription for 9 weeks of GH and started that 3 weeks post surgery. He said I needed 250mg test per week and 300mg equipoise/week. I had never discussed using with him but he said after the 9 wks of GH he would run the test and eq to keep building and repairing. He worked with my PT and I got back in about 10 months and full strength in 14 months. This was as aggressive as he was comfortable with knowing I would push as hard as I could. I would look for slow steady gains up to the 10/12 month time then start going hard. Good luck with your recovery, I know it sucks but the shoulder will heal up nicely. I think the rehab with the trt/eq was all the difference in the world.

Thanks for the advice . my ortho surgeon is one of the best. He takes care of a lot high profile sports players and teams . I asked him today and he said he isn't worried about the shoulder repair coming apart .He also said my pt went really well ( I finished it 7 weeks earlier )and that my range of motion was better in the repaired shoulder . He knows my lifestyle and that's one reason we did the operation other than pain . Its nice to hear from someone that has had shoulder surgery too. I will take it slow and have been, my strength is coming back pretty good and I'm not having any pain other than sore muscle ..lol thanks again guys

On my second surgery at 42, when I was cleared to go back to work at 7months with no restrictions I started a 20ish week test eq cycle and finished the last 10 weeks with tren.
I had full strength by then and had bought a safety squat bar soon after being released from the sling so I could still train lower body with my buddies.
I did 2 full power powerlifting meets within a year out.

For my first surgery at 40 on my other shoulder, I did something like 125 test 300 eq and peptides for 20 weeks starting a little before surgery and was cleared at 4.5 months to go back to work. Didn't cycle for about a year after.

I did not do any overhead pressing of any sort for at least a year post op. Not because of pain, just my own thing. I work on stuff for a living and would avoid situations with my hands over my head as much as possible. That was the source of the second shoulder injury and surgery.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner