over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need advice on dry compounds I can cruise year-round

AVelasques911

Registered
This is coming off another thread I made but I just wanted to focus on this because it's a separate issue

So I cruise on 200Test/200Mast/500iuHCG all split into two doses with 1/4 of aromasin or arimidex daily (I've gone back and forth on this, trying to decide I prefer one or the other, but that's been about my dose)

Now, the pink, elephant, why cruise on 400? Well for the last four years it's been 200mg of test, I realized I wanted to toy more with this since I've been in the game for over 20 years and I'm getting bored of "just trt". So again toying around with bloodwork, my panels come out just as good on 400mg (with mast) as they do on just 200mg of test, so that's my measuring stick.... as long as all boodwork is good, that'll be my cruising dose...... and 400 it is, once I go above 400 my lipids and blood pressure do start to go downhill.

So that's out of the way. My issue is, I don't aromatize a lot (either on 100 or 200mg of test, my e2 is 32 on a sensitive test) so it just seems to just hover there, but I seem to be very sensitive to it. On 200mg, every 2-3 months I have to pull out the letro pills because my nipple starts aching or I start losing my erections.

So easiest thing is, drop to 100mg test/300mg Mast. It just just seems like a lot of androgen in there, I'd rather add 100mg of an anabolic than just up the masteron but realistically it's what.... deca or tren? I don't want to be on tren long-term, deca sounds fabulous as I'd have a test base/a 19-nor and a DHT, but if I'm this prone to E2 issues I'm not sure I want to mess with prolactin. Winny would by my choice, I want dry and hard, but obviously can't do that one year round. Primo and eq just seem like a waste at that low of a dose.

So realistically I'm looking at 100test/300mast or 100test/200mast/50mg proviron..... these just seem really weird to me? Like good pre-contest but kind of silly year-round. If anyone has a suggestion of 100mg of something I could safely add year-round I'm open to suggestions.... hell, I'm open to Nandrolone if any long-term users think 100mg wouldn't cause me issues.

I would opt for Nandrolone for sure. One of the 3 best steroids imo. Very versatile also. I highly doubt you'll get prolactin-issues on 100 mg weekly.

I would honestly do something like 150mg test and 100mg deca. Personally, I like to cruise on test alone.

For the past 2 years, I have cruised (TRT) on 200mg test / 100mg Deca, under a urologist's supervision. I'd default to your blood work (especially if you are estrogen sensitive), but at this "cruise" dosage, estrogen is not an issue, and deca is too low to cause any issues with prolactin. Bonus, I get to enjoy Deca's therapeutic NSAID properties on my joints.

If you feel like you have to increase the dose, then...400mg test / 200mg Deca (you want your test to be double the Deca to avoid libido/ED problems)...you'll very likely need an AI for estrogen (I'll take 0.5mg Arimidex 3x per week), but prolactin is still not a concern at that dose. Just keep in mind that many would consider that a low dose cycle, vs a cruise.

Last edited:
For the past 2 years, I have cruised (TRT) on 200mg test / 100mg Deca, under a urologist's supervision. I'd default to your blood work (especially if you are estrogen sensitive), but at this "cruise" dosage, estrogen is not an issue, and deca is too low to cause any issues with prolactin. Bonus, I get to enjoy Deca's therapeutic NSAID properties on my joints.

If you feel like you have to increase the dose, then...400mg test / 200mg Deca (you want your test to be double the Deca to avoid libido/ED problems)...you'll very likely need an AI for estrogen (I'll take 0.5mg Arimidex 3x per week), but prolactin is still not a concern at that dose. Just keep in mind that many would consider that a low dose cycle, vs a cruise.

Good points.

How is your Blood work on 200mg test/100mg deca? Do you inject both twice a week? How do you feel on them?

This is coming off another thread I made but I just wanted to focus on this because it's a separate issue

So I cruise on 200Test/200Mast/500iuHCG all split into two doses with 1/4 of aromasin or arimidex daily (I've gone back and forth on this, trying to decide I prefer one or the other, but that's been about my dose)

Now, the pink, elephant, why cruise on 400? Well for the last four years it's been 200mg of test, I realized I wanted to toy more with this since I've been in the game for over 20 years and I'm getting bored of "just trt". So again toying around with bloodwork, my panels come out just as good on 400mg (with mast) as they do on just 200mg of test, so that's my measuring stick.... as long as all boodwork is good, that'll be my cruising dose...... and 400 it is, once I go above 400 my lipids and blood pressure do start to go downhill.

So that's out of the way. My issue is, I don't aromatize a lot (either on 100 or 200mg of test, my e2 is 32 on a sensitive test) so it just seems to just hover there, but I seem to be very sensitive to it. On 200mg, every 2-3 months I have to pull out the letro pills because my nipple starts aching or I start losing my erections.

So easiest thing is, drop to 100mg test/300mg Mast. It just just seems like a lot of androgen in there, I'd rather add 100mg of an anabolic than just up the masteron but realistically it's what.... deca or tren? I don't want to be on tren long-term, deca sounds fabulous as I'd have a test base/a 19-nor and a DHT, but if I'm this prone to E2 issues I'm not sure I want to mess with prolactin. Winny would by my choice, I want dry and hard, but obviously can't do that one year round. Primo and eq just seem like a waste at that low of a dose.

So realistically I'm looking at 100test/300mast or 100test/200mast/50mg proviron..... these just seem really weird to me? Like good pre-contest but kind of silly year-round. If anyone has a suggestion of 100mg of something I could safely add year-round I'm open to suggestions.... hell, I'm open to Nandrolone if any long-term users think 100mg wouldn't cause me issues.
u could also go with parabolan...but you would have to be able to confirm with the source that ur getting tren hex and not tren ace.

Ive been cruising at 200 test c with 200 mast a week and threw in 150 eq to add a small bump of spice to my cruise and love it. Feel slightly fuller and stronger while remaining hard. I highly recommend it.

You going to increase your eq or stay at 150mg?

For now I'm staying at 150 for convenience because it's the most I can fit into the 3cc syringe while still leaving a 1/2cc air bubble-so I can mix the oils together evenly, and then inject 2x per week (1.25 cc Sun and Thurs). I will eventually up the dose after I recomp.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131