over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need advice on possible San Francisco move

Hayward is ghetto it's all Mexicans. Nothing against Mexicans in general it comes down to the individual, but there's a lot of bad individuals in Hayward. Hayward is a Way dif place than sf. Even tho they are 30min apart. Ca sucks unless your rich. It's all over crowded and all the liberals act like they have the right to never be offended. Everything is over priced too. Girls are more difficult and just follow the money. Lines everywhere. Traffic. Unemployed idiots running rampant.

Last edited:
Saying San Fran is liberal is not hidden knowledge. how is that politics. I have lived in CA my entire life. Everything that has been said here is pretty accurate. How is that political.

I feel like if you have never been there it could be some culture shock for some people, do you disagree? Lol.

I just don't want the conversation to turn political...political discussions aren't allowed on PM. That's for the Discuss World Issues forum.

I will agree that certain parts of SF could be a bit of a shock. I worked in SF until last year.

San Fran is an awesome place. One of my favorite cities. Similar to Seattle but more wind and more sun (not as amazing of weather like LA or San Diego though).

Lived in Seattle my whole life until 6 months ago so the whole super liberal city thing and dealing with aggressive homeless people (not violent aggressive, in my experience, just demanding) doesn't bother me as much as it does some.

My company has a branch in San Francisco and would love to transfer there someday. Won't happen until they offer 150k+ salary though because the cost of living is ridiculous.

Have a friend from college who is an engineer there. He got a 2 bedroom in the Russian Hill neighborhood and his cost of living is mind blowing.

Doesn't help that Palo Alto is so close, but if you're in that field, you're liking making more than enough to afford it.

It's looking more and more like Auckland New Zealand is the better option, i'm just concerned about the whole trt issue out there, the US is fantastic in that regard.

I will double check the name of the school in California though as i was told it was in San Francisco, i'm going to shoot him a text as when i google chiropractic schools out there i only see the campus in Hayward. I would be looking to rent, not buy. I think i've got my work cut out for me to make up a pro's and con's list of both possible areas.

Auckland New Zealand is the other option incase anyone was wondering

The only chiro schools in the bay are Life west (Hayward) and Palmer (San Jose).

Message me bro if you have questions. Looks like we're going into the same field.

Hayward is ghetto it's all Mexicans. Nothing against Mexicans in general it comes down to the individual, but there's a lot of bad individuals in Hayward. Hayward is a Way dif place than sf. Even tho they are 30min apart. Ca sucks unless your rich. It's all over crowded and all the liberals act like they have the right to never be offended. Everything is over priced too. Girls are more difficult and just follow the money. Lines everywhere. Traffic. Unemployed idiots running rampant.

oh so it's just here in cali? guess I should get out of here then lol.

texas is looking better and better.

maybe Idaho

The only chiro schools in the bay are Life west (Hayward) and Palmer (San Jose).

Message me bro if you have questions. Looks like we're going into the same field.
Check your pm's

I'll answer everyone's questions in one shot. Basically my Chiropracter wants to mentor me, he is very successful and semi retired at a young age. His way of giving back is to mentor people, it's also helping him as well as he has a hard time finding people trained the way he'd like. It was San Francisco and New Zealand for the two schools he recommended above all others.

I will double check the name of the school in California though as i was told it was in San Francisco, i'm going to shoot him a text as when i google chiropractic schools out there i only see the campus in Hayward. I would be looking to rent, not buy. I think i've got my work cut out for me to make up a pro's and con's list of both possible areas.

Auckland New Zealand is the other option incase anyone was wondering

New Zealand would be awesome....how many people ever have the chance to go there? If you chose San Fran you might one day wish you had chosen New Zealand...i've never been there but wish I could its quite beautiful in the rural areas.

I just don't want the conversation to turn political...political discussions aren't allowed on PM. That's for the Discuss World Issues forum.

I will agree that certain parts of SF could be a bit of a shock. I worked in SF until last year.

I have nothing of any value to add other than I thought it was funny that a guy who calls himself CHAPS on here is the one moving to San Francisco :D

Obviously stereotypes are bad but over here if you were to say SF that would probably be the first thing people would think of. My aunt lives in NZ and loves it. I think she is in Auckland now.

Have wanted to go to Cali forever. The weather, cultural differences, popularity of fitness all seem cool. But as everyone says it's too expensive and too crowded so it's pretty discouraging.

I have nothing of any value to add other than I thought it was funny that a guy who calls himself CHAPS on here is the one moving to San Francisco :D

Obviously stereotypes are bad but over here if you were to say SF that would probably be the first thing people would think of. My aunt lives in NZ and loves it. I think she is in Auckland now.

Ah aha that was one got me. The area is Hayward' I double checked it's life west college. Ya just googling Auckland it looks unreal.

Have wanted to go to Cali forever. The weather, cultural differences, popularity of fitness all seem cool. But as everyone says it's too expensive and too crowded so it's pretty discouraging.

I guess it depends on the job you are in as well as the area. Personally I wouldn't do a permanent move there till I was well established in this new career and school paid off. I guess this can be me dipping my foot in the water to see if I really miss Canada.

oh so it's just here in cali? guess I should get out of here then lol.

texas is looking better and better.

maybe Idaho

It's almost everywhere in America to an extent, but some of the worst of it is in Cali. Ya I'd gtfo if I were you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws