over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Advice on Scammer!!!

liftalot79

Kilo Klub Member
So last Thursday I was sent a WU I checked to make sure the $$ was avail. so I ran an mail this person the Package. drove to the WU location and he withdrew the Payment. I didn't even give a Tracking number yet. What to do hope he doesn't get it. It's a Young kid and his Girlfriend I have their Actual address and Phone numbers. It's My fault for droping it off first, before i picked up the Fuds but it's Dirty what he did!!!

I have Friends, members of Forums, and people I work with Within a 5mile radius of him!

He said his Girlfriend had Kidney failure and I did check her Facebook and that's true or I would never send out my Personal for somebody to make a Dime.

So last Thursday I was sent a WU I checked to make sure the $$ was avail. so I ran an mail this person the Package. drove to the WU location and he withdrew the Payment. I didn't even give a Tracking number yet. What to do hope he doesn't get it. It's a Young kid and his Girlfriend I have their Actual address and Phone numbers. It's My fault for droping it off first, before i picked up the Fuds but it's Dirty what he did!!!

I have Friends, members of Forums, and people I work with Within a 5mile radius of him!

He said his Girlfriend had Kidney failure and I did check her Facebook and that's true or I would never send out my Personal for somebody to make a Dime.

Just because it's on her Facebook page means it's true? They could very well be scam artists!

his GF has kidney failure so you owe him free stuff, that doesn't add up. Call him tell him to pay

How much was it for?

For enough money he would come home to me sitting in his livingroom waiting for him and id collect one way or another

$535.00

Gunsmith I so want to do that! But thee other part of me thinks 10 years ago I used to scam do I chalk this one up to a loss?? I don't know I should just mesg. her and say your BF got me for $535.00. I did he 1st 20 guy friends in face book and checked them in UTAH'S inmate search over 15 came up they are all retail fraud, robberies, lewd conduct, etc

I felt bad for you intill you said you used to pull the same shit....what goes around comes around.

But if you actually have his real name and address then there is no reason to even ask what you should do.

Its your call...all depends how much $500 bucks means to you...some ppl its no biggie....others would kill over $20 bucks.

Sorry for your loss but at least now you know what others felt like when you pulled the same shit on them. Hopefully you have turned a new leaf since then. No one is perfect but as long as we learn from our experiences in life thats all that matters in my book.

Gunsmith I so want to do that! But thee other part of me thinks 10 years ago I used to scam do I chalk this one up to a loss?? I don't know I should just mesg. her and say your BF got me for $535.00. I did he 1st 20 guy friends in face book and checked them in UTAH'S inmate search over 15 came up they are all retail fraud, robberies, lewd conduct, etc

laugh it off and chalk it up to Karma

Sorry for your loss but at least now you know what others felt like when you pulled the same shit on them. Hopefully you have turned a new leaf since then. No one is perfect but as long as we learn from our experiences in life thats all that matters in my book.

x2

great advice bro

It does not happen much from our experience but when it does its annoying as hell. You can threaten to blacklist him and we ceratinly do not mind getting his name and address but beyond that you either have to be in a position to lose on one every now and then or wait till the moneys picked up before sending. Threatening to send him some gear and tip the cops will also give him something to think about.

But these things are really rarely worth getting hung up on. Stay positive and see if you do not rise to the next level where you can say of the scammer and the rat: glad we not you mother phucker!

You can not really play without paying in one way or another.

Its just part of the game. but there are hundreds of good guys out there for every phuckup like this.

IPG

There was just a mess like this that was taken care off this weekend. (I just looked for the thread on it and it must have been deleted). 1 of the Mods here made sure the sponsor got what he was suppose to.

Yeah I feel yeah

1. Yeah I don't live like that anymore i'm clean now

2. I can chalk it up it might take me a good 6months because I'm not a Re-seller but who cares!

3. I feel sorry for the guy that Lost his Mickey Mantle Signed Baseball to the guy the same way. I googled his email address and he is all over selling things. He is in Salt Lake City Scamming now.

4. His GF is trying to sell a S & W 40. cal pistol I wonder How many sent him money for that.

I'll pray for him tonight that somebody Draws and quarters him!
Fuck the Kidney failure makes me more mad then the Money. i walk for Breast cancer, Cystic Fib, Suicide prevention, Addiction, and Autism ALL THESE HAVE HIT MY LIFE IN SOME WAY!!!!

one thing i used to brag about this "industry" is that there
werent a bunch of crack heads commiting crimes on account
of their product. that the only risk involved was the law. i
think everyone should tone it down. just chalked this one
up as a loss.

That sucks and in todays economy situation losing that type of money is not a laughing matter however its a learning experience. But if you have a way of contacting this individual, know their address etc than you shouldnt have to ask what you need to do "JUST DO IT" your mind and gut lets offers the best advise but yeah Karma is a bitch...

4. His GF is trying to sell a S & W 40. cal pistol I wonder How many sent him money for that.
!!!

You weren't buying girl scout cookies so it's gonna be tough to go after him legally. You could physically hurt them, or damage their property with vandalism.

You may also be able to give the cops an anonymous call regarding their fraud. A slam dunk would be if she or he is a felon trying to sell a handgun. That wouldn't be much fun for them. Unless they like jail.

For me, I wouldnt be talking about the fact I was selling shit online. Thats just me though.

Also, karma is a bitch. You scammed before so I dont feel sorry for you at all.

You may also be able to give the cops an anonymous call regarding their fraud. A slam dunk would be if she or he is a felon trying to sell a handgun. That wouldn't be much fun for them. Unless they like jail.[/QUOTE]

Thats good !!!

some years ago I lent this kid at my gym some money. It was about the same amount. I got every story, excuse, and promise in the book. I was so aggravated I was thinking about breaking his legs, or burning his car. Then I realized that amount of money was not worth all this, and what it was doing to ME. So I called him up and told him to keep it. That was the end of it. I just let it go. Lesson learned, and all the insanity in my head stopped.

Thats good !!!

some years ago I lent this kid at my gym some money. It was about the same amount. I got every story, excuse, and promise in the book. I was so aggravated I was thinking about breaking his legs, or burning his car. Then I realized that amount of money was not worth all this, and what it was doing to ME. So I called him up and told him to keep it. That was the end of it. I just let it go. Lesson learned, and all the insanity in my head stopped.

I'm sure you would have felt better if you did break his legs and he paid you the money back.

OP don't chalk it up as a loss. Be a fuking man and get your money back. Think of the shit you could have bought with that money : more drugs, supplements, food, beer, prostitutes, whatever.

Last edited:
This is the first rule I was told when I got into the gear game:

Never send more money then you are willing to lose!

I really hope you just drop it. Its not worth beating someone up and risk getting jail time that will haunt you the rest of your life!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131