over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need advice on show prep.

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
hey guys what going on. im wanting to do my first show this coming up may, but i want to be prepared for it so come in the best shape i can. im weighing 215 right now at about 13% and im 5'10. im off everything right now until october 1, then im hitting it until show time. i plan on weighing 230 by the time i start to cut down. i really wanna do middleweight if i can, do you guys think i should try to swing light heavy? i know i would do a hell of a lot better in middle.

my questions are this:
should i cut all drugs out before show? or could i stay on win, var, tren, and growth?

how many weeks out should i cut test? i probably will only run 400mg per week while cutting just to try and hold on to some muscle.

im getting my gyno surgery this friday, thats the reason i didnt do a show this year, im so damn paranoid about it, its not really that bad though. but hey its all covered by ins. heheh.. how long should i expect to be out? im hoping only a week then i can start hitting legs and arms , just not chest.

Thanks for all the replies, if i get any..

Todd

Simple advice: FOCUS ON being the biggest and cuttest that is possible for you to achieve - set your goals high and be proud wherever you may end up! Now if a week out you're within 5# of middleweight and "not quite there," you can go for middle weight. But if your at that weight "completely ripped" you may just end up looking flat if you drop weight!

xcel

thats the advice that my friend gave me also, he just said wherever you come out at, stay there and just do the show. the thing is that bastard is 5'6 and will be about 195 or so. thats means ill end up looking like a string bean next to his ass.hehe

oh well, its only my first show, atleast i will get some experience with dieting, etc.

Thanks bro,

Todd

At your height, you really should be a light-heavyweight or a heavyweight. Like you said, you'd look too skinny standing next to guys 5-04 - 5-06. Stay on the supps you mentioned till the show except for the GH. Cut it about two weeks out.

strunk

dont tell me your pulling out the posing trunks for 2003........ eek thats scary... im 5/6 and im tall for a middle (check you mail)
dpsquat
TEAM WYLDE

hey gool lick on your surgery you will need 2 weeks before you even whant to go back to the gym then you will only be able to go light. do a serch on the web for gyno there is a message board about it and rvry body has hade it done talks about it. I will try and find it for you,

hey gotjuice,
what show are you entering in may???

if your entering a local show or a nq. then you should have no problems at your height IMHO. just come in hard and ripped and you will take the middles easily. i am 5'9 and i took the middles in all the shows i did this year because i made the judges have to pick me by being in better shape then everyone else.

i live in missouri and i plan on doing the caveman classic, and possible the mr.mo which is later on in the summer, depending on if i do good in the first show, and if i can stay relatively lean.

i guess ill just have to wait and see a few weeks out where im at, to decide which class to enter, i would love to be at the top of middle, but i might lose to much muscle dropping that low. who konws i guess i got a while to think about it.

Thanks,
Todd

dpsquat

Dpsquat if I decide to compete again, I'd have to get new trunks. I gave away all of them last year. You still have the autographed one I sent you?

Im doing the caveman classic also, I just barly made Mw for my last show hopefully I will be 190 LH for the caveman.

Benny

hey how did you do last year in the MW class?

My buddy took 3rd in MW, my other friend won teen and took 4th in LH novice, and my other buddy took second in novice LH and 3rd in LH open.

Take care,
Todd

I took 3rd MW in the mid IL, I got screwed everyone said I should have took 2nd. I came in at 175.

Benny

The best thing to do is to watch the mirror, see how you look, don't worry about the scale till closer to the show, you want to come in looking the best. As someone mentioned earlier, if you are near the weight class limit and can stand to lose a few more lbs, then drop..but don't kill yourself, you will not have enough time between weigh in and prejudging to come back to life!!! and trying to stuff too much food in to get there will make you spill over. Keep all the supps in till the show...just cut the GH out 10-14 days before show if it is Serrano, but with Humatrope, you can do it right to show as it will not retain any water. Good luck and just be the best you can on stage, keep an eye on the mirror not the scale!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131