over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need advice!

masterbush2227

Newbies
I know im a noob at all this but i figured i would ask the pros. How many fina pellets are you supposed to mix with the phlojel for a trans dermal? And what should you stack it with if anything? If anyone is a expert at the fina/tren trans dermal thing plz lend me some expertise!

What is your history, stats, training routine & diet like. Specifics please. We need a lot more info before any suggestions.

Well i have been lifting for about a year now my training is now and has been 3 on 1 off for the last couple of months
Day 1
Bi's
Chest

Day 2
Tri's
Legs

Day 3
Back
Shoulders

Day 4
Off

then i run mon, wed, fri for about an hr each go. Before i started this routine i was taking a bunch of worthless crap. ie Gakik, lukik, no explode, cell mass. I am currently only 216 and before i started a year ago i was 192.

Well i have been lifting for about a year now my training is now and has been 3 on 1 off for the last couple of months
Day 1
Bi's
Chest

Day 2
Tri's
Legs

Day 3
Back
Shoulders

Day 4
Off

then i run mon, wed, fri for about an hr each go. Before i started this routine i was taking a bunch of worthless crap. ie Gakik, lukik, no explode, cell mass. I am currently only 216 and before i started a year ago i was 192.

I got one question for you, "What is wrong with you?" :confused: You have only been lifting for 1 year?:confused: You went from 192 to 216 without any gear?:confused: Hell, that is good gains for one year!! You better to stay away from any gear at least for a few years, and start concentrating on your DIET, which you didn't mention once. Stick with basic movements, train 1 bodypart per week for growth. I take that extra money and hire a good trainer, because you need that more than any gear. There is plenty of qualified trainers on this site, if you want a suggestion, let me know. By the way, there is good over the counter supplements, A good trainer can tell you which ones, so you won't be wasting your money.

Last edited:
well technically it is only like 10 months but close enough to a year. I don't have a strict diet yet but i would like to get one that is not so time stringent. And thank you all for taking time out of your days to answer my questions.

Way too early to consider running gear IMO. Especially one with so many nasty sides.
Nutrition is where growth is at. Food is the most anabolic substance. At least 80% of your results will come from proper nutrition. Hire one of the trainers here to tweak your programs or do some research on your own and go thru the trial and error process and find what works best for you. Gear is the LAST thing to consider.
Best wishes.

well technically it is only like 10 months but close enough to a year. I don't have a strict diet yet but i would like to get one that is not so time stringent. And thank you all for taking time out of your days to answer my questions.

When I say DIET, it means good, healthy, food, not limiting your calories. You need proper ratios of protein, carbs, and fats. There is no magic PILL! It means you are what you eat.

Stop looking for the easy way out! You are just being lazy now. Only ten fucking months and you want to jump on the juice truck. Fuck me!!!:mad: And I don't give two shits how old you are or aren't!

Boy you have so much to learn, and yes I am being harsh! There is no other way to get this through your thick head. You have made incredible gains in only ten months and now you want to fuck it all up??? Go back and do some research! Sorry!!:mad:

Stop looking for the easy way out! You are just being lazy now. Only ten fucking months and you want to jump on the juice truck. Fuck me!!!:mad: And I don't give two shits how old you are or aren't!

Boy you have so much to learn, and yes I am being harsh! There is no other way to get this through your thick head. You have made incredible gains in only ten months and now you want to fuck it all up??? Go back and do some research! Sorry!!:mad:

WOW!:eek: I was trying to be nice, but that is what was on my mind.:rolleyes:

AND YES, "I'M HAVIN A BAD FUCKIN DAY ALRIGHT" (mike1107):mad:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner