over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need an advice. Weird situation.

Newbies
Hello, i have been experiencing some issues with the gym, well to be exact, it has been hell for the last uhm, 3 months. I have been dieting for pretty long and got pretty lean. 1 month ago, i decided i will start bulking. I started at 2700 calories and moved up to 3100, which is still my current intake. Macros are around 350g of carbs, 200g of protein and 60-70g of fat. For reference i currently weigh 62.6kg, 173 cm tall. For the last couple of months, my testosterone has been very low(mostly under the normal values). Highest test i ever had was 314 ng/dL. My strength has not been progressing much and i have actually regressed some of my exercises. Not to mention i have been having sleep issues which lead me to taking melatonin otherwise i can't sleep normally without waking up every 2 hours or so. I have been doing ppl twice a week for a while but i felt really fatigued on that so i kind of switched my split to something like a bro split but 6 times a week so i can eventually do less volume. Now the real question that comes into my mind is, why is my strength going down on many exercises? What am i doing wrong? Is it my diet that's causing my testosterone to be that low as well as my GH hormone which came out to be 0.10 ng/ml? I am 18 years old. Another interesting thing i have been seeing on my bloodwork is my glucose, i consume many carbs(at least in my understanding of how many is many) and whenever i get a bloodwork done, my glucose is almost always under the normal values or right at the bottom, should i stress about it? I know this post is gonna be very messed around with different questions but i really can't seem to make a general conclusion on why all these things are happening so i will be glad if someone could tell me about it. Thanks!

yes, too strict diets can cause all of this and more.
for example, it can "kill" your metabolism by infecting thyroid hormones.

your body, dieting too tightly, tries to survive and neglects everything it can neglect and deem useless, such as sex hormones, etc.

yes, too strict diets can cause all of this and more.
for example, it can "kill" your metabolism by infecting thyroid hormones.

your body, dieting too tightly, tries to survive and neglects everything it can neglect and deem useless, such as sex hormones, etc.
How do i go on about "healing" it?

You need to eat and rest more.

If you are natural there's no way you can weight train 6 times a week if you are working out properly.
You must be quite skinny at that weight and height, you definitely need to eat more.

Notice how anorexic girls lose menstrual cycle and fertility while they are undereating/overexercising? The same applies to men, we become hypogonadic (low T) due to low levels of GnRH. If your blood sugar is always low when it is tested you are clearly not eating enough.

I think reduce your training to three days a week, eat a varied diet including plenty of fat and cholesterol,get 8 hours of sleep per night. Reduce your levels of stress as much as possible and retest yourself in three months.

...So, you're not using exogenous hormones, if I'm reading correctly... you're just natural.

IMHO... Don't follow the workout/diet suggestions you read on sites like this. 6 day splits? No

In my early years i used no PEDS and got great results training 6 days a week high volume and trying to hit failure the best i could and eating 6 high protein meals. As time went by and i got stronger i cut back on my sets and broke the body into more parts to have more rest time till i worked that part again.

Had the same issue when I was in my early 20s and never touched PEDs. Diet was so dialed in and I literally had no sexual desire. If you're not training for a show, definitely have your cheat meal/day per week for a refeed and it doesn't have to be crazy dirty but it will help your body reset. I still have an issue with my Free Test even if my Total T was in range, so I always keep an eye on that as well.

Get some more rest maybe workout 4-5 days tops and put a rest day in the middle somewhere. Also have a day where you eat a little more dirty then the rest of the week.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity