YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need an anabolic for my cycle -- best EQ out there?

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey fellas, I am getting ready to do a bulking cycle after a 3 month layoff.

I am going to be doing test enanthate a gram a week, anadrol 150mgs a day, (will switch to the pinks after 4-6 weeks) and femara.

What I need is an anabolic to go with this...

I am saving fina for my cutting cycle...

I have actually NEVER tried EQ.....

I would like to do it, but need some advice as to which brand is the best IYO, and doses.

I already have a pretty good idea, but let's here your feelings.

ALSO --- if there is another anabolic you could suggest, plz tell me.
PS --- forget Deca or primo.

QV seems to be the top choice now.

ok

Guess I will go with the QV -- thnks bros!

Yep....QV's the stuff......take care.

patk

I've been using QV, but I've got some EQL at 400mgs/ml on it's way. I really hope EQL is going to be the shit. I'm assuming that since it's a new company, all their products are going to be very strong to get the consumer "hooked". If I was to start a company, I would make sure all my initial stuff was overdosed so people would make great gains and just in case someone lab tested it, results would be "on time".

?

Cooter, what exactly is EQL?? Is it BL's?

SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH, TRY TO UNDERSTAND.
IVAN: I THINK YOU ARE TALKING OF BOLDENONE, I THINK IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE 1000 MG A WEEK OF ENANTHATE AND 150 MG OF ANADROL YOU HAVE TO MANY ANDROGENS AND 600 MG OF BOLDENONE IS TO LITTLE ANABOLIC INTAKE. YOU NEED TO GO UP TO 1000 MG OF BOLDENONE.
ADD 1000 MG OF LAURABOLIN A WEEK TOO , OR 320 MG OF ANDRIOL TO EQUILIBRATE THE CYCLE, GO UP TO TO 200 TO 300 MG OF ANADROL IF YOU WEIGHT MORE THAN 198 POUNDS IF NOT TAKE 800 MG OF BOLDENONE. ADD 800 MG OF LAURA OR 320 MG OF ANDRIOL....HAVE YOUR LIVER VALUES BEFORE AND AFTER THE CYCLE.......FIRST THING IS PROTECT YOUR HEALTH.
PEOPLE DONT CALCULATE THE BALANCE BETWEEN ANDROGEN AND ANABOLIC JUICES AND ONLY SEE SIDE EFECTS.

TAKE 2 TO 2.3 GR OF PROTEIN TO GET HUGE AND GOOD LUCK IN YOUR RETURN TO THE GYM.
AND REMEMBER...

........THERE IS NO SPACE FOR THE LITTLES!!!!!!!!!

what are ur previous cycles, and what i care about most the max amount of combined aas u were doing a week, i really beleive people can cut back on their anabolic intake if they trained right

COTTER:
EVERYBODY NOWS DOSSES OF ANADROL CAN GO UP TO 400 MG IN ADDITION TO OTHER DRUGS, IT DEPENDS OF YOUR BODY MASS OR IF YOU ARE PINCIPIANT OR INTERMEDIATE BB OR JUST WEIGHT 198 POUND OR LESS YOU DONT NEED TO TAKE MORE THAN 250 MG

I TAKE 400 MG IN OFF SEASON WITH 280 POUNDS. KEEP YOUR LIVER VALUES BEFORE AND AFTER CYCLE!!!!!!!!!!

AND REMEMBER......

.....THERE IS NO SPACE FOR THE LITTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGHEINZ

damn bro

there is no good reason as to why the anabolic and androgenic compounds have to be "equilibriated." Both boldenone and Test have androgenic and anabolic properties. Of course they are skewed in relation to each compound.

1g of test and 600mg/eq would be fine. Now, I weigh 205lbs. as of right now. Are you saying if I were to take anadrol that I should go with 200+mg/day bro? That is just asking for trouble. Also, as I'm sure many bros will agree... that much adrol will make you feel like absolute shit.

I believe that most 250+lbs bros use around 150-200mg/adrol/day.

THIS IS TURNING IN A INTERESTING TREAD......YEAHHH !!!!!!!!
I HAVE FRIENDS IN ARGENTINA, PARAGUAY, MEXICO, MIAMI AND VENICE, TAKING 400 MG EVERY DAY THEY ARE BIGGER THAN ME, I LEARN FROM THEM THAT HELTH IS THE FIRST THING YOU HAVE TO WACHT DOING LIVER VALUES, HORMONAL VALUES, CHECKING HEART WITH A CADIOLOGIST.

WHAT PROBLEMS CAN YOU HAVE IF YOU ARE HEALTHY BEFORE AND AFTER A CYCLE.....

YOU NOT SUPERMAN TO SEE IN TRHU THE BODYES AND TELL EVERYTHING IS ALL RIGHT, THE ONLY WAY TO NOW IF YOU CAN MAKE A LITTLE OR A BIG CYCLE IS CHEKKING YOUR VALUES...

IN MY SEMINARS I TELL THE PEOPLE THATS THE FISRT THING IN BB, YOU ARENT DOING ANYTHING IF YOU WIN A SHOW OR LOOKS GOOD IF YOU ARE OUT OF VALUES NEAR TO A SICKNESS, IMPOTENT, ETC....

I NOW GUYS THAT ONLY TAKE DECA OR WINSTROL OR PRIMO, AND NEVER TAKE ANDROGENS LOOKING AT A SOFT CYCLE AND THEN COME TO ME TO TELL ME PROBLEMS OF ERECTION.

I SEND THEM INMEDIATLY TO THE ENDOCRINOLOGIST....
....IMPOTENCE...GUAOOOO!!!! THIS IS NOT A GOOD GAME.

SOME INSTRUCTORS CALLS THEMSELVES "ESPERTS" ARE WRONG MAKING THIS SH...T, PEOPLE TRUST THEM BECOUSE THEY LOOK GOOD, STRONG OR REALY BIG, BUT THE ONLY THING THEY NEED TO BECOME A DONKEY ARE THE BIG EARS.(SOME HAVE JET)

TO MAKE A GOOD CYCLE YOU HAVE TO BALANCE ANABOLICS AND ANDROGENICS TO AVOID THE UNDESEABLE SIDE EFECTS.

EVERY BODY DO DIFERENT THINGS, I GET GOOD RESULTS AND MY ADVANCED CLIENTS WITH HIGH DOSAGES. NO PROBLEM IF ANY GET IT WITH LOW DOSIS, IS SHEAPEAST :)

AND REMEMBER....
....THERE IS NO SPACE FOR THE LITTLES !!!!!!!
.............BUT YOU HAVE TO BE ALIVE
BIGHEINZ.

Thanks for ALL the replies...

Ok, I will take EQ at 600mg max --- mainly because of $....

I have done about 8 cylces thus far....

This will be my biggest without a doubt....Goin' BIG baby....

My thoughts on 'drol: I took it only for a short time...at first I found out it was methyltest and stopped (it was the pink syntex 2902's from MK -- anapolon 50) them, later I took the greens for about 3 weeks, at 100mgs a day...did not exp. too much growth, (as fars as A-50 goes -- as I have heard of much larger gains) bout 12 pounds, my strength went up nicely, but I had a TON of acne on my back....but very little water retention....hm...

I remember Ry Roid saying he takes upwards of 6 a day...

Ivan,
you might want to consider stacking the A-bombs with winny. I never got much out of them until I stacked the two, then boom, big gains, short time. Good luck with the cycle.

Ivan, 12lbs in 3 days is nothing to squak at. I would give my left nut to gain that much muscle in a short time period. If something works, stick with it.
Bigheinz, are you saying that you take 8 anadrol 50 per day and your liver values are not raised. I took 30mgs of dbol per day and had elevated values. You must be "superman" if the doctor says you are perfectly healthy with normal test results while taking that much anadrol along with all the other things you are taking. I am, by no means, trying to put you down, so please don't take it that way. Actually, you are educating me, because I thought it would almost kill a person to take these kind of dosages. Good luck and tell us how you do in upcoming contests.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws