over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need caber on Low Test/Moderate Tren?

smackthatAAS

Registered
I know no one can tell me if I'll need it, but just wondering who still needs Caber or Prami while on Low Test/Higher Tren? Seems like the sides come down dramatically when cutting test but curious if that goes hand-in-hand with the physical (gyno, lactation) sides as well...

Also Prami Vs Caber, which do you prefer?

Oh and this storm just raped my bank account so if anyone knows any good quality/low cost caber/prami's please share or PM:D

Yea you said it, nobody can tell you if you will but with low dosed test (150-250mgs) I'm inclined to believe it's unlikely. Always best to have on hand but if money's tight I'd buy some vit b6 since it's great for lowering prolactin levels.

Well I'll be running 200mg Test and 350mg Tren so I'll probably have to get some I'm thinking... I've heard B6 can lower prolactin but I've never seen any blood work so I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to using it for AAS related reasons. Have seen it work on "normal" people though.

I'd get manpower's capsules, they're cheap by caber standards and WORK. Trust me, this is one thing you WANT to have on hand if you need it...because if you do end up needing it, you're gonna hate the reasons why.

Well I'll be running 200mg Test and 350mg Tren so I'll probably have to get some I'm thinking... I've heard B6 can lower prolactin but I've never seen any blood work so I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to using it for AAS related reasons. Have seen it work on "normal" people though.

Yea those doses aren't too bad. Solid chance you won't need it but good to be safe. I made sure I had caber on hand my first tren run and used it but played around with test doses and started using vit b6 and now don't use it, with doses I run. And I haven't seen bloodwork on it either so I have no medical evidence for it. I just tried it out after reading about it and really liked the results.

^ can you show any studies that B6 lowers prolactin? I have heard this myth but never found any solid support that it does, only evidence that it does not.

I'd get manpower's capsules, they're cheap by caber standards and WORK. Trust me, this is one thing you WANT to have on hand if you need it...because if you do end up needing it, you're gonna hate the reasons why.

Dammit haha yeah I was probably going to buy them any way but its just another $45 bucks I dont want to spend... Oh well.

Dammit haha yeah I was probably going to buy them any way but its just another $45 bucks I dont want to spend... Oh well.

I think you will be more than satisfied and realize 45buxs isnt nothing for the great benefits mp caber provides. You really want a limp dick :mad: ohh well more women for me lol! :headbang:

using .5mg of MP caber twice a week I still got tren/fina dick symptoms with low test (200-250mg) and higher tren (100mg EoD). Could not get fully hard. I think its legit, just that some people may need more caber than the normal recommended dose. If I used caber again I would increase my dose, or try prami... which from my research can be intense with benefits and sides.

I know no one can tell me if I'll need it, but just wondering who still needs Caber or Prami while on Low Test/Higher Tren? Seems like the sides come down dramatically when cutting test but curious if that goes hand-in-hand with the physical (gyno, lactation) sides as well...

Also Prami Vs Caber, which do you prefer?

i pretty much always use a prolactin inhibitor, so i would stay on or up dose if using something like tren or drol.

caber is awsome but good caber is pricey adn dont like the mitral valve thing cus i stay on long term.

i use a different product, not quite sure the price but something like $50 for 2 months or so. i get it from a friend...:D

all natural and all the good side effects. pm if you want contact info.

i got some bad gyno a few months back from tren and this took care of it great!

Thanks guys. Def gonna get caber or prami just still reading up them...

Caber seems more reliable but prami is cheaper and apparently helps people sleep while on tren. Decisions, decisions...

I'm up to 700 tren and using quite a bit of ghrp2, no caber 0 issues not even an itch . I use 250 test and a tiny bit of letro twice weekly. Manpower has reasonably priced caber.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear