over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need daughter help this time...

trig

Registered
Actually, just looking for advice more than help. My oldest daughter is about to be 12, last night...well I guess you could say she began her journey into womanhood. She started her first cycle. Being a guy, coming from a family full of guys (no sisters), I have to say I was not prepared and got a little emotional. I didn't let her see this, thank god for my wife and the fact that she is an awesome mother. Anyways, on to the questions. Turns out she is anemic(sp), she passed out a couple of times when it first started. Dr says it's a combination of low iron and her getting a little scared about the situation. Does anyone know of a good pre-teen multi-vitamin that would be good for her? Dr. said get her on an Iron Supplement also, any suggestions?
Last thing, any other dads out there deal with this yet? Any suggestions on what to expect?

Thanks,
Confused Trig...

Welcome to the club(3 daughters) 1. Do what your doctor recommends. 2. And this is real important , let your wife deal with it, if you become too involved all you will do is embarass your daughter( it a girl thing). 3. make sure your guns are loaded and do the Dad test on every boy that she talks to. J.R.

Probably any quality women's multi plus iron would work.. My wife takes extra iron in addition..

good luck and hope you keep yourself sane.. my oldest is 8 and is already pre-pubesent (very early) thankfully she hasn't started her period yet.. but.. we expect that to start within a couple years.

And I have already informed all my girls that A) they must bring boys home.. and B) I WILL be cleaning my gun and knife collection when they do. C) any boy they bring home must wear their pants around their hips.. no exceptions

Actually, just looking for advice more than help. My oldest daughter is about to be 12, last night...well I guess you could say she began her journey into womanhood. She started her first cycle. Being a guy, coming from a family full of guys (no sisters), I have to say I was not prepared and got a little emotional. I didn't let her see this, thank god for my wife and the fact that she is an awesome mother. Anyways, on to the questions. Turns out she is anemic(sp), she passed out a couple of times when it first started. Dr says it's a combination of low iron and her getting a little scared about the situation. Does anyone know of a good pre-teen multi-vitamin that would be good for her? Dr. said get her on an Iron Supplement also, any suggestions?
Last thing, any other dads out there deal with this yet? Any suggestions on what to expect?

Thanks,
Confused Trig...

Get her Ferrous Sulfate. You can buy it at Walgreens, it's pretty cheap too. Tell her to take one a day for a couple weeks, then get her blood tested. Hope this helps. The other option, as much as you won't want to hear it, is birth control pills. They make them with Iron, and the plus, it will help regulate her hormones a little.

H&K makes the Sub Compact .45 it's a little clumsy if you have small hands but for a person with an average to above average grip it's a fabulous compact gun. You need to practice and get used to shooting it once you do it's even better. If you can afford it, spring for the light sight and watch those little punks run..

I'm 26, my oldest is 7 youngest is 2. I started my collection when I turned 21.

Heh.. I raised my little sister, she got hers when she turned 13.. I would make the same noise a pig does when you bleed it out - she knew why. My sister a trip, my wife not so much, my daughter will probably be even more emotional..

Best of luck!

I have a 16 year old daughter(talk about trying times!) I know exactly where she is at, most of the times at my house. She approach me with the idea of a boyfriend, I said only if he gets my O.K. Needless to say I approach him, and told him if he ever did something I would'nt approve of, he won't have to worry about his next girlfriend. My daughter told me I scared the crap out of him. He nows comes over to my house to see her, which is good I know what they are doing. You can never be to protected of Daddy's little girl. P.S. woman problems should be handle by the spouse. We have enough hard times understanding woman, let alone the personal stuff.

I have a 16 year old daughter(talk about trying times!) I know exactly where she is at, most of the times at my house. She approach me with the idea of a boyfriend, I said only if he gets my O.K. Needless to say I approach him, and told him if he ever did something I would'nt approve of, he won't have to worry about his next girlfriend. My daughter told me I scared the crap out of him. He nows comes over to my house to see her, which is good I know what they are doing. You can never be to protected of Daddy's little girl. P.S. woman problems should be handle by the spouse. We have enough hard times understanding woman, let alone the personal stuff.

That's awesome Pesty! :p Good for you!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner