over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need diet help....

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys I need some help with dieting....I have read throughout the articles on diff. diet techniques....I really want to try the anabolic diet or bodyopus.....what do you all think? Or is there a better diet out there?

2ndly -- I have been clean for almost 10 months, wanting to bulk up again, have shrunk to 200 pounds.... I want to get up to 230 - 240, trying to remain in the 10% and under bf....is there a better diet out there for me?

3rdly --- I am going to try the HIT training and think I will have some success with it....should I also do cardio in the am 3 x per week? Also, with HIT, do I do 2 warm up sets per bodypart or exer. ?

4thly --- my cycle is gonna be big (I am pretty familiar with cycles and have easily done over 10 in my life thus far.) I am thinking of this for bulking : Week 1-4 anadrol 150mgs per day, along with it EQ 400mg per week. Then week 5-12 test enanthate 1500mgs per week, along with 50mg of Dbol, EQ 400 mgs. Proscar EOD, as well as Arimidex half a pill EOD. What do you think? Xcel? Big A? Kiwi?

Glad to see you made it back bro.

For your size, I'd take in at least 400g protein, if not 450g ED. Take in good fats like milled flax and fish oil. Make up difference in "good" complex carbs like yams, long-grain brown rice, oats, etc. for a total minimum of 4500 calories.

Keep track of measurement at waist, right around belly-button. If it starts going up, drop some carbs.

Have you read about doggcrapp's workout outline?

xcel

Ivan said:
Hey guys I need some help with dieting....I have read throughout the articles on diff. diet techniques....I really want to try the anabolic diet or bodyopus.....what do you all think? Or is there a better diet out there?

2ndly -- I have been clean for almost 10 months, wanting to bulk up again, have shrunk to 200 pounds.... I want to get up to 230 - 240, trying to remain in the 10% and under bf....is there a better diet out there for me?

3rdly --- I am going to try the HIT training and think I will have some success with it....should I also do cardio in the am 3 x per week? Also, with HIT, do I do 2 warm up sets per bodypart or exer. ?

4thly --- my cycle is gonna be big (I am pretty familiar with cycles and have easily done over 10 in my life thus far.) I am thinking of this for bulking : Week 1-4 anadrol 150mgs per day, along with it EQ 400mg per week. Then week 5-12 test enanthate 1500mgs per week, along with 50mg of Dbol, EQ 400 mgs. Proscar EOD, as well as Arimidex half a pill EOD. What do you think? Xcel? Big A? Kiwi?

run the test enth all the way through, i doubt u need that much drol a day especially since uve been off for a while, ull probably see good results from a dosage that is less then or equal to the dose u ended ur last cycle at
if ur gonna bulk then I recomend boatloads of protein, lots of healthy fats and as xcel said the rest in good carbs

OK then, how many carbs and at what time do you guys suggest taking them? Never seen Doggcrapp's routine.....

I am wondering: can I stay lean AND get thick as hell....?

So diet soda is a no no? Xcel I have never really dieted other than for my fights and wrestling which was basically starvation....

I am naturally lean but I want to fill my potential.....know what I am sayin'?

y would diet soda be a no no?

Ivan said:
OK then, how many carbs and at what time do you guys suggest taking them? Never seen Doggcrapp's routine.....

I am wondering: can I stay lean AND get thick as hell....?

So diet soda is a no no? Xcel I have never really dieted other than for my fights and wrestling which was basically starvation....

I am naturally lean but I want to fill my potential.....know what I am sayin'?

Hi Ivan run test right through as Magoo has said, I would use low to medium carbs , high protein , low fat. I never bulk up over 7-8% these days and feel because my metabolism is working overtime I am growing alot faster. I do 4x cardio per week even in offseason and feel my doing this I can eat more food , gain more muscle and stay leaner :)

BIGKIWI,
this is the first year i stayed around 7-8% in the offseason
i hope i'll be able to come in tighter and bigger this year.

BIGKIWI said:
I do 4x cardio per week even in offseason and feel my doing this I can eat more food , gain more muscle and stay leaner :)
BIGKIWI,
When would you suggest doing cardio in the offseason?Like before or after training,first thing in the morning,seperately during the day??Thanks bro.

bump to hear from kiwi^

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner