over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need expert advice about why im lumping up after pinning

greenpathy

Registered
I have ran several cycles in my life, but the last 2 cycles have had this effect on me, esp when i start to make good progress. The problem is some shots do it, some dont but i will knot up really bad at the injection site. Like example....

my last shot was in my left ass cheek, 2 days later a super hard knot formed that is just now going away ( over 2 weeks later)

same thing happens sometimes in my lats. i have switched gear and nothing is seeming to help. i have never had lumps like this and now that my lats lump up along with my ass im kinda running out of spots to inject as i know to switch up sites. so would would help this?

none of these shots are red or swollen just hard like golf balls in the muscles, but believe me when i say you can not sit down long as that knot in my ass kills me...

I get this exact same thing, will happen after I've hit a site more often for an extended period of time. My side delts do this all time now days when before they used to be fine regardless of the amount injected. Don't pin glutes anymore for this reason as well.

Would also love to know why, even if i have not jabbed them in months i will go back and they will swell and get a lump. Same gear, brand etc.

Dilute wits some GSO, doing T400 right now and same thing happens to me.. GSO helps the discomfort

whats the concentration/compounds that youre pinning?

Some people have allergic-type reactions to some carrier oils that may manifest like this.

Yes i am using test ethanate actually... ive tried 3 different brands from up here and sometimes it will do it sometimes it will not...

im using 250mg/ml Test E and 200mg/ml Tren E.

Dilute wits some GSO, doing T400 right now and same thing happens to me.. GSO helps the discomfort

Not trying to sound stupid, and maybe i should know this...what is GSO??

Grape seed oil??

Some people have allergic-type reactions to some carrier oils that may manifest like this.

i was honestly starting to believe that is exactly what it was... back when alot used EO oil i never had this problem.

GSO gave me lumps when I first started using it, then it went away, I thought it was the gear at first but stuff was good, I was just sensitive to GSO, I have no issues with it now, others may not have the same results I had (sensitivity going away).

Could be a few things. Carrier oil is one of them. How deep are your injections? How fast do you inject? Inject deep and very slowly to minimize any issues. If there are still issues it's likely the compound (steroid/oil/solvent) itself.

What’s the concentration of Test E you are running? If it is high concentration, then it is likely the solvent.

Yes i am using test ethanate actually... ive tried 3 different brands from up here and sometimes it will do it sometimes it will not...

im using 250mg/ml Test E and 200mg/ml Tren E.

Just ad an experiment pin the tren e on it's own one day and the test e on it's own the next. That will tell you the compound giving you issues.

I'm will to bet €50 it's the test enanthate causing issues

Just ad an experiment pin the tren e on it's own one day and the test e on it's own the next. That will tell you the compound giving you issues.

I'm will to bet €50 it's the test enanthate causing issues

Its def not the tren E, i can tell you that...Its always been the Test E.. any particular way i need to know about adding the grape seed oil to cut my Test E??

Its def not the tren E, i can tell you that...Its always been the Test E.. any particular way i need to know about adding the grape seed oil to cut my Test E??

Get a sterile syringe filter on Ebay, warm your oil and run it through the filter into a sterile vial. Now you have sterile gso. Now you can draw from the test e and dilute it with sterile gso. But it can still cause issues so you best bet is to dump the test wme and get sust or test cyp

why is this a problem with Test E and not sust or cyp???

It's to do with how test enanthate raws are made. Its actually very common. Any of the places where you can talk about homebrew you will see this question pop up

gso can actually cause this problem for some ppl.
a small % of ppl get bad reaction to gso which is why it is not an idea choice for carrier oil.

there are a number of other "could bes"
why not just try a differnert type of gear and see if thats it?

i doubt its a te problem, in theory it could be but its about as common as the gso thing for a high quality product.

Last edited:
I read stuff like this and scratch My head....
If you know that EO based test doesn't bother you...
Then why are you not using EO based test?(sponsors, will tell you carrier oil)
Instead you are trying to keep finding ways to use stuff you know lumps you:banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131