over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Feedbadback RE: Telling Doctor

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've got a physical scheduled for Aug.1. My doc doesn't know that I do AAS. Last physical was also prior to doing a cycle.

I was considering approaching him in this manner: I want to share something with you off the record (then get his response). If he agrees, I tell him that I'm going to begin self-administered HRT because I don't want to place him in a derogatory position by prescribing to me. Then ask him to do bi-monthly blood tests to check liver and kidneys.

What's your thoughts on this?

xcel

It's his duty to make sure that you are healthy, no matter what you do to yourself. So it's his duty to monitor your health (blood tests, even prescribing anti-e's, etc) if you are telling him that you are self administering AAS and you want him to make sure you stay healthy.
He might say that by helping you that way he is encouraging your AAS use. He is not. You are going to do it regardless and you are just asking him to stand by his doctor's oath to do everything in his power to make/keep his patients healthy.

My buddy has a cool doc like that and he went to him after his show and everything was cool. I had a doc ask me and I denied it, he said it was a good thing and went on, on about horror stories. No cool docs around here. I've asked for blood work and they responded "why" what are you doing. I just dropped it. Had another friends doc tell his parents and he's a grown ass man. Same doc all his life and narked him out. Dudes in his mid 20's and he treated him like a 5yr old. However best of luck to you Xcel. I would really like to find a good one myself

I told my doc

He had a total knee jerk reaction the first time.
Went on and on about how it is the # 2 killer of people my age (28 at that time) next to cocaine! lol. Can you believe that?!
I told him that no matter what, I was going to do it and I wanted him to know so that he could provide his treatments or therapy and know why the blood tests could be so out of whack.
After a year or so, he has acknowledged and accepted my use. Now he cooperates with me for the blood work and whatever else I might need such as anti inflamatories. But he won't prescribe anything related to AAS use like anti-e's or test replacement. He said to get it myself or come off, but he doesn't want to appear to support my use.
I'm happy with the way it's worked out.

As long as he agrees to hear it off the record, If he doesn't agree, I wouldn't tell him. If they write anabolic steroid user on your records, you will be basically fucked from insurance companies, whether it be health or life insurance.

Before my last cycle I went to the Docs office to get a check up and bloodwork. The tests came back all fine and then he told me to take my shirt and pants off for a phisical. He looked at me and said, wow, you are pretty muscular!! Then he looked at his sheets and saw the tests that I had requested. I guess he put one and one together and said to me that if I wanted to come for monthly blood work, he would be fine with that. LOL!! He knew right off the bat that I used and wanted to be sure I was ok. But no words about AAS were spoken. Now I get my bloodwork done every two months without questions. Ha ha haaa, I love it!!

Macdaddy

I'm with MacDaddy during my physiccal my Doc asked me if I was on, so I told him.

He seems OK with it, I get all my bloodwork done on a regular basis, I have never asked him for anything else, that might be an interesting conversation, would be nice to have a script for anti e's, etc.

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner