over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need female advice after t3 usage

ndenno

Newbies
Hey guys...new to this forum.

So really long story but i'll try to make it short. I had a coach who put me on T3. I was on it in February and got off 2 days ago. The highest I ever went was 75mcg and thats when I left him. I stayed on 75mcg for 1 week and tapered off. I've been at a really low dose but for the longest time was scared to get off and I finally did. Honestly, I didn't even lose weight on T3. When I started T3 that's when I began binging and gained a ton of weight. It made me super hungry and he put me on a 700 calorie diet..(should of left him in the beginning). Anyways, I'm really scared I'll gain even more weight and I'm at my heaviest now! I really want to compete but I'm afraid I screwed things up. I found a coach I really want to work with to help me get on stage next year but I'm worried I'll never be able to compete again.

So I have 3 questions.
Do I need to tell the new coach about what I took or should I wait to get a new coach?
Also, can I get blood work a week later to see if things are ok? Or do I need to wait longer?
And will I gain more weight right now? Or if I'm exercising and eating right I'll be ok?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just freaking out right now. Super depressed with the way I look and regret messing around with T3.

Ndenno, Sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like your "coach" didn't do you any favors. My personal opinion is that before you think about competing you need to make sure your health is in order. I would get a blood test to see what is going on (a comprehensive metabolic panel) in addition to getting your thyroid tested.

I think before talking to this new coach about competing you need to know what's going on in your body first and then, yes, let this person know. This will impact your prep significantly. I also think you should ask them some questions about their contest prep strategies. (Example: Have they worked with someone in your situation? Who are their clients? Are they happy with this persons approach?)

Good luck with everything. Keep us posted.

A tough situation, and unfortunately bad coaches are everywhere.
But now for your personal responsibility

Health first. Get a metabolic panel and blood work.

Devise a solid clean eating plan that is balanced. Not starvation or keto

Shelby is a sponsor on this forum. He's an excellent coach, outstanding with nutrition, and can guide you even when not competing. It's important to be transparent about previous protocols, so it can be properly adjusted

You can't obsess about the scale right now. Weight gain is a byproduct of things being off in your food, hormones, etc. Get the foundation right, and the rest will follow.

T3 is a poor choice, and as you can see, has already caused metabolic damage

more aerobic exercise can help u, don't only focus on the steroid, a good coach can help u better, but the result depend on yourself, you should focus on your body situation:naughty:

your health is really important for yourself, Im sorry to hear that bad coach of you, but to be honest, you also need more exercise, god rewards the diligent, hope you get better;)

memories from a dark time

Hi,

I sent you a private message with my short version of my experience with T3.

I hope you were able to resolve the issues you suffered from and that you are getting yourself healthy again.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws