over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEED HELP/ ADVICE PLAN ON GETTING FIANCE PREGNANT STARTING AROUND SEPTEMBER

persempretua4487

Newbies
My fiancé and I plan on starting to try starting to get her pregnant about September so I was just wondering what you guys think I should do im on right now until about July with eq test tren and then switching it up a little for summer but I was planning on just trt after with hcg and clomid with tribulus and I was thinking of adding some proviron to it after reading up on that also maybe going on hgh again if so I was gunna start that in March and just stay on for about a year not sure what else I should add or what not I am going for some blood work in February for routine on cycle make sure nothing is too out of whack please any suggestions or anything on how much and what you guys think I should take I will be 28 and her 25 so this will be our first kid and really excited she is a R.N. and I work construction and we are in the process of buying our first house together I own a couple houses and rent them out so we plan on moving closer to where she and I work and will be moving in the next few months but we really want kids so please anyone with any help please do so I'll have fingers crossed thanks guys

HCG and letrozole.........worked like a charm for me.

Well congrats on the engagement and house and deciding to start a family first and foremost.

HCG, HMG and proviron would be a good protocol

Well congrats on the engagement and house and deciding to start a family first and foremost.

Thanks a lot appreciate it how much of each and what do u think of staying on 200mgs test per week also

Thanks a lot appreciate it how much of each and what do u think of staying on 200mgs test per week also

Do you "have" to stay on 200mg?

Some protocols I've seen are HMG 2-3 times a week at 75 iu each time

HCG at either 250 or 500iu twice a week

Proviron 50mg a day

That's off the top of my head what I remember.

Great advice here. Also if time permits be hitting it 2-3 times a day during ovulation if you can. :D:headbang:

Got my woman pregnant while on heavy Test and Tren cycle only, with nothing else.Mind you had it running none stop for 3years straight with no brake.My son is 1year old now :headbang:

hate letro >.<

LOL!!! yeah do not get me wrong, I was a wet noodle at times, but that is because of the low blood pressure.

i would suggest using HCG with it or a lot of vitamin b to help with circulation down there.

Do you "have" to stay on 200mg?

Some protocols I've seen are HMG 2-3 times a week at 75 iu each time

HCG at either 250 or 500iu twice a week

Proviron 50mg a day

That's off the top of my head what I remember.

No I don't have to stay on 200mg of test a week it is my trt from my doc Bc my test is shot also haven't came off in about 2 yrs so was wondering if i would loose a lot of weight and what do u think about staying on growth also I have a few other questions for you if u don't mind pm me when you can thanks bro

Great advice here. Also if time permits be hitting it 2-3 times a day during ovulation if you can. :D:headbang:

Won't be a problem I'll do it first in the morning after we go to the gym then after work and then before bed she's horny all the time lol so I'm good and for everyone saying congratulations I'd like to say thank you

First - congrats dude!

God bless.

I'm happy to say my wife and I are expecting our first child, a girl, she's 6 months prego and I cant wait to meet her.

It sounds like you are on prescribed trt?

I came completley off after a 3 month stint with tren A and test.

I guess in theory, we were kinda lucky considering it took us about 4-5 months.
Lot's horror strories out there.

I kept it simple and used just clomid (I think is key) and HCG.

Clomid 50mg 4 x times a week and HCG 3 x a week at 250-500iu.

One piece of advice, when she is ovulating and it's time to make love to your Wife, dont put pressure on yourself like I did to perform.

My wife would get excited and tell me it's time to have sex NOW.
I would have to get it up on demand and the pressure that accumalated was horrid, sometimes I could not even get it up becuase of the pressure to conceive.

I had to talk to her about how it made me feel and after a few months, once I communicated with her, the pressure was off and the demand to have have sex turned to making love.

Just my .2cents

Good luck!

side note - my doc gave me the best advice, he said "dont try to make a baby, have fun trying to make a baby" :D

Last edited:
First - congrats dude!

God bless.

I'm happy to say my wife and I are expecting our first child, a girl, she's 6 months prego and I cant wait to meet her.

It sounds like you are on prescribed trt?

I came completley off after a 3 month stint with tren A and test.

I guess in theory, we were kinda lucky considering it took us about 4-5 months.
Lot's horror strories out there.

I kept it simple and used just clomid (I think is key) and HCG.

Clomid 50mg 4 x times a week and HCG 3 x a week at 250-500iu.

One piece of advice, when she is ovulating and it's time to make love to your Wife, dont put pressure on yourself like I did to perform.

My wife would get excited and tell me it's time to have sex NOW.
I would have to get it up on demand and the pressure that accumalated was horrid, sometimes I could not even get it up becuase of the pressure to conceive.

I had to talk to her about how it made me feel and after a few months, once I communicated with her, the pressure was off and the demand to have have sex turned to making love.

Just my .2cents

Good luck!

side note - my doc gave me the best advice, he said "dont try to make a baby, have fun trying to make a baby" :D

Thanks bro and congrats to you to Ya and I know the feeling about the pressure and stuff we are but aren't trying at the same time right now if she gets pregnant now that's great but we are gunna seriously start more towards septemberish and gotta love what your dr said it had me laughing and my girl is here right now like wtf is so funny so I'm gunna tell her after I post this thanks for your input bro

So people that protocols within months of a cycle, ie clomid with HMG/HCG, etc. Do you guys ever get your sperm checked?

Like after my last run in Aug I am going to do a regular 4-6 week PCT and get my sperm checked around the 4 week period to see if I need to add HMG and HCG.

Dude just dump away... Take actions needed after a long while of trying. Even not on gear took me a while to get my wife preggo. Even did a sperm anaylsis and came back at 40 million (100% normal). Thought after cycling young i may have done damage but sometime it just takes a while. Remember it only takes one and most guys even on cycle still have plenty of swimmers . Semen Mobility and volume are another story however a lil hcg/clomid and proviron should yield some peter north loads with micheal phelps olympic swimmers.

Clomid 50 mg, for both of you for a month. That's how fertility clinics do it. And sperm count analysis kit from drug store.

tren

Tren would do it for me! I can have sex and 30 min longer, I can hit it again.

I got the misses prego while on 1g tren/test somehow. Unplanned and she was supposively on birth control as well. Baby boy due here next month and couldn't be any happier!

i've been on TRT now for 4 years straight now after we had our son and I never pull out even during blasts. now about 2 months ago I injected HCG 1,000 iu's per day for 7 days while blasting and low and behold i got my wife pregnant!. She is high risk and we eventually lost the baby due to a miscarriage but it did in fact do its job.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131