over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEED HELP/ADVICE: Syntheselen on Rebound

JJCA

Newbies
Hello All! Forgive me if there's a thread on this, I searched and could not find one so here it goes: I'm 39 yo, haven't been lifting for the past 22 months or so due to injury. I jumped back in the gym last month and muscle memory has somewhat helped but I need more. I use to run GHRP-6 w cjc-1295 and DAT's research really helped me out alot with it back then. I am 235 lbs, 6'0 and body fat 28% (?? guessing). I take blood pressure medication, adderall as well as test cream for HRT as prescribed by Dr. I really want to boost my metabolism and kick in in gear and wish to cut for the next 2 months. I want to try Syntheselen but am a bit apprehensive due to the blood pressure medication. I have no clue if this is some kind of stimulant? I will not be running ghrp until after I cut because I DID retain alot of WATER weight with it in the past as well as seriously doubted the source I was buying from. (had blood tests to see igf levels and was not impressed). Anyway, diet has been clean, I workout 4 days per week and need a little help from my friends! Advice is GREATLY appreciated!:headbang:

I am currently taking Synthetine and Syntheselen with GHRP-2 and FRAG 176-191 and feel like fat is melting away!!! Geting a little bit sick of so many pins but the results are well worth it in my opinion. This is by far the best fat loss i have ever experienced.

I was also worried about the BP so i went and bought a machine to monitor it twice a day and after 9 days there has been no significant change in my BP.

It won't affect your BP.

SYnth

It won't affect your BP.

Thanks BigA. Do you know if there is a link floating around on these products that clearly explains everything from constituting them, combining, dosing etc? I'm gonna order this weekend for my wife and I and just don't want to fuk anything up..

Thx man. Yes, I've read this. It seems like there's not alot of info on constituting? I presume this stuff comes in white powder like the GH does and I add BAC water??? How much BAC water???

Synth & Tine Results 2 weeks...BIG A help???

Ok bros, so I got the gear x2 weeks ago and the order came in BEFORE I expected it! 10 props to Synthetek! So here's the deal:

1) I have been shooting it (IM) with 1/2 slin pins in quads. (hurst like a mother fukker and I know I'm not even hitting the muscle!)
2) I am hitting the synthetine, sub q, in the belly and I'm a fucking blueberry pie with all the busted veins ;(
3) I ordered 3ML 1" Terumo 25g syringes w/ pins and I put it in the synth today, the very first needle had TONS of air going into the bottle so I discarded it. I took out another syringe and "tightened" the needle clockwise and put it into the vial and NO AIR... GOOD! HOWEVER..when I aspirated from my quad, I saw my blood come into the needle so I pulled out and tossed it.
4) I have been using 1/2" 1ML slin pins and have been doing x4 in my quad and x4 subq into stomach daily! My quads HURT like a bitch but the pain has progressively subsided. (I've read Big A's previous posts on pussies with injections so I am NOT complianing LOL!)... Only thing is that IS the Synth injection into my quad actually doing be any good???? I DO NOT feel increased energy OR vascularity???
5) The Terumo syrnignes, 3ccx1"x25ga I put into my quad and like I said, when I aspirated I saw blood PLUS I drew an AIR POCKET!?? WTF??? So I pulled out and threw pin away... HOWEVER...like I said, the first needle appeared to "SUck ALOT of air once I inserted into the bottle"?? WTF??? Are these needles bunk?? I read reviews and they have been used for IM shots for YEARS??? The second Terumo needle I put in, DID NOT have the air issue ONCE I TIGHTENED the base???? Is this a vetenary pin??? It SAYS STERILE???
6) Lastly, WTF do I inject the synth that doesn't give me a fuking dead leg??? I've been doing it on the outer quad, (as per howtodoinjections.com) for the quad. The Pain IS going away now after two weeks but I still do NOT feel any increased energy OR striations..???

Lastly, I am 239 lbs. I am taking 4.4ML/day of synth n tine. I Am NOT feeling any different??

PLEASE HELP??!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX