over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help/advice with tren

Soonertim4

Newbies
I am a 43 yr old male. Been working out on and off most of my life from 15 and on. Have had several neck surgeries and feels it is harder and harder to increase in strength and muscle. So recently received some tren ace from a family friend. Friend said he uses to where he does a 10 wk cycle of tren ace. He does 1cc a week. Says labido is up, gained muscle and strength. Makes it sound like it's the best thing in the world. The only issue is I like to research things before i do them. Been on this site for a couple of days and haven't really seen what I've been looking for as far as research. I want to make sure that when i do this i want to do it right with the best gains. Any help would be appreciated or a pointing in the right direction
Thanks

I am a 43 yr old male. Been working out on and off most of my life from 15 and on. Have had several neck surgeries and feels it is harder and harder to increase in strength and muscle. So recently received some tren ace from a family friend. Friend said he uses to where he does a 10 wk cycle of tren ace. He does 1cc a week. Says labido is up, gained muscle and strength. Makes it sound like it's the best thing in the world. The only issue is I like to research things before i do them. Been on this site for a couple of days and haven't really seen what I've been looking for as far as research. I want to make sure that when i do this i want to do it right with the best gains. Any help would be appreciated or a pointing in the right direction
Thanks
Do 200 mgs of Tren per week along with your test base.

350 test e or c
300 tren a
12-20 weeks
Thanks for the reply
Just started my 2nd week
At the moment i am doing 150mgs eod of test prop and 250 mgs of test e every Tuesday/Saturday, arimidex 1mg eod. Starting to see the results. Nothing crazy yet, but i know it is working.
Test prop-5 weeks
Test e-20 weeks

was thinking about adding tren ace in after 5 weeks and running for 8 weeks.
My plan is to just cruise after the 20 weeks cause i know my natural test won't probably ever be good again

1cc of Tren ACE per week....Here's some advice..... Don't listen to your friend.

If you never used it before then use at your discretion I mean everyone is different. If it’s 100mg/ml split it. I’ve tried ace all different ways. If you want to try 1cc split it up into 3rds. Mon wed and fri. I usually run 150mg a week 50mg m w f. If your just wanting a little increase in strength that will do it. But yes throw test in with this. 250mg a week. If your not getting what you expected then increase.

If you never used it before then use at your discretion I mean everyone is different. If it’s 100mg/ml split it. I’ve tried ace all different ways. If you want to try 1cc split it up into 3rds. Mon wed and fri. I usually run 150mg a week 50mg m w f. If your just wanting a little increase in strength that will do it. But yes throw test in with this. 250mg a week. If your not getting what you expected then increase.
Was planning on starting low to see how/if my body likes it.

Thanks for the reply
Just started my 2nd week
At the moment i am doing 150mgs eod of test prop and 250 mgs of test e every Tuesday/Saturday, arimidex 1mg eod. Starting to see the results. Nothing crazy yet, but i know it is working.
Test prop-5 weeks
Test e-20 weeks

was thinking about adding tren ace in after 5 weeks and running for 8 weeks.
My plan is to just cruise after the 20 weeks cause i know my natural test won't probably ever be good again
It will be a nice side free cycle good gains enjoy

It will be a nice side free cycle good gains enjoy
Side free??... and you know this how?? You can't say that with certainty as this is all VERY individual.... even a small amount COULD present sides....

OP.. just be careful... Tren is hard on the body... just monitor yourself closely.....

Side free??... and you know this how?? You can't say that with certainty as this is all VERY individual.... even a small amount COULD present sides....

OP.. just be careful... Tren is hard on the body... just monitor yourself closely.....
I mean genuinely most can tolerate this amount with minimal issues

side effects can and will be present with any hormone at any dosage but we aren’t knew we know the risks and accept them just at this dosage it’s been used by many and is tolerable

Will be careful. Starting small if i dont like it then i can stop the tren

I mean genuinely most can tolerate this amount with minimal issues

side effects can and will be present with any hormone at any dosage but we aren’t knew we know the risks and accept them just at this dosage it’s been used by many and is tolerable
As we all are. I am hoping for minimal sides

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity