over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help/advice with tren

Sooner, i cant tell...are you an experienced gear user or is this "friend" introducing this dark side to you out of nowhere?
Can't tell from your replies.

Sooner, i cant tell...are you an experienced gear user or is this "friend" introducing this dark side to you out of nowhere?
I think his friend is luring him towards the dark side....... your-lack-of-muscle-dissapoints-me.jpg

I am not experienced by any means. This is my first cycle. I brought it up to my friend thinking he was experienced. I found this site through another friend that posts on here quite a bit. With the help of this site, my other friend on here, and with the interweb ive learned a lot

Once i get done with this cycle i do plan on cruising as well with test e

I added in 100 mg per week tren ace for a few cycles and believe it or not, I saw results from it. Small, but enough to notice. I usually did 100 mg EOD. Using the acetate ester, split that up into 3 different injections mixing it in with your testosterone.

I loved the results from tren, but I feel that its probably the biggest reason I had cardiomyopathy and then later a heart attack. I felt sides in my heart while using it. Its hard to quit using it when the results are so powerful. Be safe and use low dose or don't use it at all

I added in 100 mg per week tren ace for a few cycles and believe it or not, I saw results from it. Small, but enough to notice. I usually did 100 mg EOD. Using the acetate ester, split that up into 3 different injections mixing it in with your testosterone.

I loved the results from tren, but I feel that its probably the biggest reason I had cardiomyopathy and then later a heart attack. I felt sides in my heart while using it. Its hard to quit using it when the results are so powerful. Be safe and use low dose or don't use it at all
Damn man that sucks. Ive had all my test done on my heart and other test. Other then a little high cholestorol i am healty

If it's your first cycle and you're going to run tren, well, I'm not your dad and you're gonna do it, anyway, so...

I'd highly advise against it as the side effects can throw you for a loop as a newbie and you're not even going to know what's causing it, the test or the tren, so that's why you're going to hear advice against it.

If you're dead set on it, I'd recommend ace over enanthate. If you can't deal with it, you can drop ace and only make you hate your life for a couple days, enanthate for a couple weeks. Just my experience. Any tren at all, even 10mg a day, eventually shits up my entire life, so please be careful.

If it's your first cycle and you're going to run tren, well, I'm not your dad and you're gonna do it, anyway, so...

I'd highly advise against it as the side effects can throw you for a loop as a newbie and you're not even going to know what's causing it, the test or the tren, so that's why you're going to hear advice against it.

If you're dead set on it, I'd recommend ace over enanthate. If you can't deal with it, you can drop ace and only make you hate your life for a couple days, enanthate for a couple weeks. Just my experience. Any tren at all, even 10mg a day, eventually shits up my entire life, so please be careful.
Thank you. I do really appreciate the advice and all the advice i can get. That is what i am wrestling against. If i do decide to do it though i will definitely start low and go up. Yes will definitely do the ace for that exact reason. Like i mentioned in an earlier post on here. I wont be starting the tren until after i finish the test prop in 5 weeks. That will atleast help me rule out where the sides are coming from

Thank you. I do really appreciate the advice and all the advice i can get. That is what i am wrestling against. If i do decide to do it though i will definitely start low and go up. Yes will definitely do the ace for that exact reason. Like i mentioned in an earlier post on here. I wont be starting the tren until after i finish the test prop in 5 weeks. That will atleast help me rule out where the sides are coming from

I can't say a thing, I experimented with tren early and although I'm glad I did, I can't stress being careful with it enough. If you're an irritable guy, prone to anxiety or depression, I DO NOT recommend it. Then there are guys who can take half a gram plus and it's the best thing since sliced bread, they don't even get mental sides. For me, the decision was easy as I didn't really even get any strength or size gains from tren, in fact the cardio impact was so severe I'd gas out mid-set. Couldn't even enjoy training. Aesthetically, amazing drug that works fast. Not worth it for me.

I can't say a thing, I experimented with tren early and although I'm glad I did, I can't stress being careful with it enough. If you're an irritable guy, prone to anxiety or depression, I DO NOT recommend it. Then there are guys who can take half a gram plus and it's the best thing since sliced bread, they don't even get mental sides. For me, the decision was easy as I didn't really even get any strength or size gains from tren, in fact the cardio impact was so severe I'd gas out mid-set. Couldn't even enjoy training. Aesthetically, amazing drug that works fast. Not worth it for me.
Not gonna lie. Get irritable sometimes. Hell living in houston dealing with stupid people does that lol. Buti do believe that is a frame of mind. That would be the main reason i would use tren aesthetics

I would realllly spend a lot of time digging around this forum and just reading dude. You will learn a ton.

going from “I want to run 1cc of tren a week (by itself)” to where you’re at now. That’s all because of this one thread. Read read read. Before I even touched a vial of test, I lurked around these forums and tried to soak up as much info as possible.

we don’t know much about u but I hope you loove training and are passionate about this. Because if this is just a, “I wanna look a little better” type thing, You are doing irreparable damage downstairs.
Too many guys wanna cycle for a year and then just be done. NOT SAYING THATS U AT ALL. But we try to educate as much as possible before just giving cycle recommendations.

I would realllly spend a lot of time digging around this forum and just reading dude. You will learn a ton.

going from “I want to run 1cc of tren a week (by itself)” to where you’re at now. That’s all because of this one thread. Read read read. Before I even touched a vial of test, I lurked around these forums and tried to soak up as much info as possible.

we don’t know much about u but I hope you loove training and are passionate about this. Because if this is just a, “I wanna look a little better” type thing, You are doing irreparable damage downstairs.
Too many guys wanna cycle for a year and then just be done. NOT SAYING THATS U AT ALL. But we try to educate as much as possible before just giving cycle recommendations.
I appreciate the response. In try to do as much research on anything that i do, not just this. I've looked a lot on this forum plus others. I want to be as knowledgeable as i can, but i know what works for one may not work for another. I have not ever wanted to do aas when i was younger because frankly i didn't ever need it. Getting older is a different story. I dont plan on just doing a cycle and calling it quits. Like i said earlier gonna cruise after cycle. And to be honest i would probably be very happy on test alone. But from what I've read and heard about tren (and not from friend in original post) you can't deny the benefits.

Exactly... THIS is what i'm talking about..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws