over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEED HELP ASAP

ironfreak83

Registered
ok heres the deal. ever since i started running EQ i've been getting this migraines. massive blind spots, fucked up vision, numbness in the hands, bad headaches. im not sure if the EQ could be the reason for these or not so im lookin for some opinions from you guys.

i used to get these migraines when i was younger like once every couple months, but ever since the EQ kicked in its been like twice a week or more. now the reason i think it could be the EQ is because when you get a migraine, the blood vessels contract making the blood flow a lot harder. and since EQ thickens your blood, i figured that could have the same effect. im thinkin about droppin the EQ and runnin just the supertest because these migraines are effecting my work and pretty much everything else.

if i decide to drop the EQ, how long do you guys think it will be before it leaves my system completely? if the EQ isnt whats causing my migraines ill prolly start runnin it again, but i figure it wont hurt to drop it for a while just incase its the cause. i really need some input from you guys cause this is really startin to suck balls. i can handle the headache pain but the blind spots are pissin me the hell off and right now its very hard to even type this on the cpu.

i never had problems with my test and deca cycles but i believe deca thins your blood which would be the opposite of EQ correct? this is the first time i've ran EQ so im gonna go ahead and drop it, i was just wondering how many weeks it will take for the migraines to stop if it is indeed the EQ doin it. oh and i went to the doctor and i have a MRI for my brain scheduled for saturday but i really believe its the EQ. didnt tell the doc about the AAS for insurance reasons. thanks in advance fellas!

Ive been running EQ for many years, and at fairly high doses. Ive never experienced what you are describing. Im thinking its most likely caused by the combination of all that you are taking. I know that EQ isnt the only thing that increases your erythrocyte blood count. Even things like test do that. Take a look at all the substances you are taking and at what dose. Has anything else besides adding the EQ changed from old cycles? Did you perhaps increase dosage of other substances?

im just running test and EQ. last cycle i ran was test and deca. so the only thing thats different is the Equipoise. i just thought it was a weird coincidence that these started right after i started the EQ. im really not sure, im just willing to do whatever i can to get these bastards to stop. anyone know how long it takes equipoise to leave your system?

what's your BP reading?

thanks for the replies people. hopefully in a few weeks ill know if its the EQ or not. bp has actually been right at normal for the last few months. used to be a little high but i've cleaned up my diet a lot more and it went down. ill try the asprin and the vitamin c also. the EQ is givin me good strength gains with the test, but if it is whats causing the migraines, it's just not worth it.

Yeah, migraines suck!!
A blood work would also help you to adjust a few things.
You're not on clomid, are you?

I've took a bit of bold ace to see how I react to it and that gives me a sluggish headache where I can feel pulsing in my head.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131