over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Help ASAP!

CHAPS

Registered
So i injected 1.5ml's masteron into the lateral head of my tricep two days ago and my arms has ballooned out. At first i couldn't even sleep on my right side or bring my hand up to my face, i was using a natural burner that really squashes cortisol so i dropped that to let the inflammation die down. Well it's 2 days later and it's gone down alot but the skin is red from the injection site down to my elbow, it's even swollen around my elbow. The skin feels warm but not burning hot and I don't seem to be running a temperature, i know the gear is clean as this wasn't my first shot. I have set up a doctor's appointment in 2 days, does this sound like i've got an infection?

So i injected 1.5ml's masteron into the lateral head of my tricep two days ago and my arms has ballooned out. At first i couldn't even sleep on my right side or bring my hand up to my face, i was using a natural burner that really squashes cortisol so i dropped that to let the inflammation die down. Well it's 2 days later and it's gone down alot but the skin is red from the injection site down to my elbow, it's even swollen around my elbow. The skin feels warm but not burning hot and I don't seem to be running a temperature, i know the gear is clean as this wasn't my first shot. I have set up a doctor's appointment in 2 days, does this sound like i've got an infection?

sounds like the gear leaked out and "ran" to your elbow causing the inflammation. possibly also injected next to a nerve? i wouldn't think that you have an infection but then again im not a doctor. chances are also with an infection that it would not drop in size like you said it has. ive had some extreme swelling here and there and its all went away in a few days.

sounds like the gear leaked out and "ran" to your elbow causing the inflammation. possibly also injected next to a nerve? i wouldn't think that you have an infection but then again im not a doctor. chances are also with an infection that it would not drop in size like you said it has. ive had some extreme swelling here and there and its all went away in a few days.

I've thought about that, the gear leaking, I also took 1ml of Stealth test e in my medial delt so i'm sure that added to it. It seems to keep deflating, i've taken advil everyday to help with that but none today, i was worried about the redness, but it doesn't seem to be spreading and my temperature is ok.

well

sounds like cellulitis......you may need antibiotics

Here's my 'theory'.

The oil created a bolus in the muscle that severely compressed a vein causing a buildup of blood (hence the purple appearacne and/or some lymphatic vessels, causing the edema.

It is highly unlikely to be an infection. They don't travel that fast and the symptoms don't fit the time frame.

Go to the Doc he'll put you on a week course of augmentin antibiotics.

However, I'm not a doctor, so if you choose not to see one, based upon my comment, then you deserve to be removed from the gene pool.

-halflife

ive injected near my quad and swelling moved to my knee..you should be fine..give it a week or so

Question

Here's my 'theory'.

The oil created a bolus in the muscle that severely compressed a vein causing a buildup of blood (hence the purple appearacne and/or some lymphatic vessels, causing the edema.

It is highly unlikely to be an infection. They don't travel that fast and the symptoms don't fit the time frame.

Go to the Doc he'll put you on a week course of augmentin antibiotics.

However, I'm not a doctor, so if you choose not to see one, based upon my comment, then you deserve to be removed from the gene pool.

-halflife

Why antibiotics if it is not an infection? If it is just edema, why not a diuretic?

Chaps, we can all speculate and hazard a guess for you but I am not going to go there. Go to your doctor asap and have it checked. Plain and simple. Something is wrong and none of us are qualified to help you!!

Why antibiotics if it is not an infection? If it is just edema, why not a diuretic?

I mentioned the doctor would give him antibiotics, if my theory was correct, because the doctor know it will go away within two weeks. The antibiotics are precautionary just incase there is an infection in addition.

I believe the bolus was in a MUSCLE or non vascular structure, very close to a vein. The expanded muscle impinged upon the vein and or some lymphatic channels, causing venous congestion and lymph buildup. A diuretic makes the kidney produce more sodium than water - which is true it would help the inflammation to a degree. I would hope a doctor would only give a low-mild strength diuretic (like a type of thiazide) - because in a lot of doctors eyes this guy is equal to a immature drug addict. So some doctors may be hesitant fo giving a patient who is a bodybuilder in this condition a diuretic because of potential misuse (especially is Lasix was the only thing that would actually make an impact) especially considering the fact it will be gone in a few weeks without diuretic.

BUT GOOD POINT PHIL! I'm going to email you later tonight - I want to discuss something with you along these lines.

Something is wrong and none of us are qualified to help you!!

Agreed. It would be foolish.

Even if someone was a medical doctor on here, a picture at the VERY LEAST would be needed to diagnose for sure.

I shadow doctors on a daily basis, and with the amount of insurance malpractice crap that is out there - they wouldn't touch giving advice over a forum with a ten foot pole.

Last edited:
K i went to my doctor, i couldn't get in right away so i had to wait 2 days and by then the swelling was REALLY down. So he had a look at it and said i was fine, it had just been like super inflammation, so i think the culprit was that i had REALLY lowered cortisol (was using Recreat by USPlabs) and that caused my body to inflame my arm that way it did.

I have seen the same thing happen over and over again with Stealth products. Both Tri and Quad injection. Swelling and redness all the way to the joing, so severe it looked like it was going to pop. Trying adding a half cc of sterile cotton seed oil to your injection. This worked for several people I know personally.

K i went to my doctor, i couldn't get in right away so i had to wait 2 days and by then the swelling was REALLY down. So he had a look at it and said i was fine, it had just been like super inflammation, so i think the culprit was that i had REALLY lowered cortisol (was using Recreat by USPlabs) and that caused my body to inflame my arm that way it did.

Don't mean to freak you out Bro, however I was in the same situation, same muscle and got the same advice from a doctor(you will be OK). It turned out to be a sterile abscess and I had to get it drained, some doctor eh. If the swelling has went down and its no longer warm to touch fine. If not get a second opinion.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member