over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help bringing up bicep peak

drillbit369

Registered
I'm 9 days in my first ever synthol run. Biceps are up roughly 1/2 inch bigger. Soreness is almost completely gone so I'm upping the dose to 2ml per head today. My only question is how to create a better peak. I watched a video on YouTube where a guy flex his bicep and pinned right in the top. Is that what is recommended?

I've been pinning in upper, middle, and Lower on the sides of each head with a slight angle down. Pinning my arm with it flexed right in the center of the peak just seems painful and I don't want to take a chance of pinning In between the 2 heads.

Btw all the damn veins and nerves in my bicep make this process pretty grueling can't wait to get to the maintenance phase.

I wouldnt pin it while flexing. If i were you I would flex, place the needle on the point of the muscle where your wanting the improvement and then relax the arm and pin it

I wouldnt pin it while flexing. If i were you I would flex, place the needle on the point of the muscle where your wanting the improvement and then relax the arm and pin it

Thank you man. That is exactly what I was think. After seeing the video I questioned my self. I'll give it a go here in a little.

ime shoot small head of bicep and that helps peak the most.
don't ask me how I know.... :cool::D
-JS

ime shoot small head of bicep and that helps peak the most.
don't ask me how I know.... :cool::D
-JS

That sounds good to me! I'm going to start putting more on the outside then.

At first I couldn't wait for each pin because of the instant pump, but after hitting so many veins this is beginning to suck :/

Just measured my arms. I'm up slightly over 3/4 inch and I'm only on the 9th day. I'm hoping to keep at least an inch when it's all said and done.

That sounds good to me! I'm going to start putting more on the outside then.

At first I couldn't wait for each pin because of the instant pump, but after hitting so many veins this is beginning to suck :/

i have heard guys say this. this RARELY ever happened to me.
maybe you need to have a certain size of bicep fisrt to make it more safe/reasonable?
i was pretty wreckless tho... sometimes didn't even aspirate... put up to 3cc's at a time into small head of bicep just to see what would happen.... you gotta want it i guess:)
-JS

Last edited:
Ive never hit any veins when injecting biceps. But it is a very unnerving, uncomfortable feeling. They bruise really easily as well

You definitely have to want it lol. Yesterday when I was pinning I looked at my self in mirror was thinking "what the fuck am I doin". Focusing on the end result is what will keep me doing it the full protocol.
I can literally go a couple days and it goes smooth and then all of a sudden one day 3 out of 4 I hit or nerve or vein. It's a uneasy feeling when your arm spastically jumps and goes numb for a second. On the bright side my arms are growing!

I'm 9 days in my first ever synthol run. Biceps are up roughly 1/2 inch bigger. Soreness is almost completely gone so I'm upping the dose to 2ml per head today. My only question is how to create a better peak. I watched a video on YouTube where a guy flex his bicep and pinned right in the top. Is that what is recommended?

I've been pinning in upper, middle, and Lower on the sides of each head with a slight angle down. Pinning my arm with it flexed right in the center of the peak just seems painful and I don't want to take a chance of pinning In between the 2 heads.

Btw all the damn veins and nerves in my bicep make this process pretty grueling can't wait to get to the maintenance phase.

Flex the muscle, get a pen or marker and mark near the spot you wish to inject...Unflex the muscle and inject right next to the spot you made.....

Injecting the outside head of the biceps will give you more peak...Injecting the inside head will give you the girth.....

Make sure to grab a small 2" paint roller and massage the injection area post injection...It will help greatly!

Hope to see some before and afters to see how your progress goes.....

Flex the muscle, get a pen or marker and mark near the spot you wish to inject...Unflex the muscle and inject right next to the spot you made.....

Injecting the outside head of the biceps will give you more peak...Injecting the inside head will give you the girth.....

Make sure to grab a small 2" paint roller and massage the injection area post injection...It will help greatly!

Great advice. When I do my calf log I am also gonna put a few ml every few days in my arms... mainly for the peak of my bi-cep :)

i have heard guys say this. this RARELY ever happened to me.
maybe you need to have a certain size of bicep fisrt to make it more safe/reasonable?
i was pretty wreckless tho... sometimes didn't even aspirate... put up to 3cc's at a time into small head of bicep just to see what would happen.... you gotta want it i guess:)
-JS

What does aspirate mean ;) I know you should but apart from about 5 shots I have never done it. Never had an issue with my bi-ceps either and there are lots of veins on show...I just shoot between them hoping for the best :eek:

Can anyone post a pic of the outside vs the inner head? Thanks

Can you share the video? Thanks

Can anyone post a pic of the outside vs the inner head? Thanks

if you straighten your arm out laterally, then kind of twist bicep up but keep palm toward ground... if you are lean enough you will see your bicep split in two. the muscle on top is long head of bicep... what a pretty bad explaination of where it is lol....

just realized my typo from above! its the LONG head I would suggest shooting in for peak. I do NOT have a lot of experience with it but have some.
-JS

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
if you straighten your arm out laterally, then kind of twist bicep up but keep palm toward ground... if you are lean enough you will see your bicep split in two. the muscle on top is long head of bicep... what a pretty bad explaination of where it is lol....

just realized my typo from above! its the LONG head I would suggest shooting in for peak. I do NOT have a lot of experience with it but have some.
-JS

Thanks for the explanation. You did very well as I understood. Could you inject right where the line is between the two heads for the peak of the biceps?

Thanks for the explanation. You did very well as I understood. Could you inject right where the line is between the two heads for the peak of the biceps?

NO, do not inject in the line down the middle. that is gap between the muscles. shoot in the long head.
-JS

K1 I'll definitely so some before and afters.
I don't have a paint roller but after I pin I massage them with baby oil for about 20 min, do a few sets of light weight curls, and stretch. So far so good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131