over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help bringing up bicep peak

wow.
I guess you can literally "youtube" anything lol
-JS

wow.
I guess you can literally "youtube" anything lol
-JS

They are other sites that the word literally really will become literally.

I've never read what K1 said. Sounds like a very good advice and it will probably be easier to pin since pinning flex muscle (to me at least) hurts more and it is a bit harder.

Genetics

a real good peak you never wil get if there is not already one.
If you have a peak outer side is fine and enough and I hate the protocol!
2-3 times a week is fully enough. I already had 49 cm arms and i could enlarge them to 52 like this. fully enough and looks all natural.

I did 200 cc into my bicep peak over a couple weeks. Arms grew but had no definition. My peak was looking good. Waste of time and money. Months later it was all gone. Never seen anyone do synthol and it look natural. My friend has 21 in arms cuz of it, and everyone says his arms look awful. Def don't look natural. If I am wrong on it not looking natural I would love for someone to post pics for me to see.

I did 200 cc into my bicep peak over a couple weeks. Arms grew but had no definition. My peak was looking good. Waste of time and money. Months later it was all gone. Never seen anyone do synthol and it look natural. My friend has 21 in arms cuz of it, and everyone says his arms look awful. Def don't look natural. If I am wrong on it not looking natural I would love for someone to post pics for me to see.

Of course it was a waste of time and money because you didn't do it correctly just like the countless others that do the same thing and then they cry about the results/lack of.

Use the Search button here and you will find tons of people here that have use it correctly and you will see their results.

Of course you didn't keep anything man. The recommended loading phase is 30 days then you have 6 weeks of maintenance. You won't get anything accomplished in 2 weeks.

Here is a thread with quite a few logs on it that have been successful.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/69990-syntherol-pics-collection.html

Last edited:
Of course you didn't keep anything man. The recommended loading phase is 30 days then you have 6 weeks of maintenance. You won't get anything accomplished in 2 weeks.

Here is a thread with quite a few logs on it that have been successful.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/69990-syntherol-pics-collection.html

Exactly...I love when people cry that it's a waste of money when they do it half-assed and actually expected anything different then half-assed results:rolleyes:

Exactly...I love when people cry that it's a waste of money when they do it half-assed and actually expected anything different then half-assed results:rolleyes:

Syntherol is the way to go.

Just to update everything is still going good.

The only supplement I am running with is 1 andro RX. Im only a couple weeks in on it so nothing yet from it. I'm doing my best to stay away from gear for a while. Current stats right now 5'9 196 roughly 12% bf

Arms are still growing. during my bicep workout yesterday I had such a big pump that a stretch mark started making its way on the inside of my right bicep. It went away later that night.

My left bicep is doing well ,but I've been having a problem with it the past few months. I can't full contract my bicep and get a pain in my elbow when I flex. After doing some research I'm pretty sure it's my ulnar nerve. It's actually gotten a lot better since starting synthol. I think the reason it is doing better is because I massage my arms every night after injections for about 30min and stretch them out for another 20min.

If you don't already, try working them out twice a week. I remember this one time, I wasn't seeing much change in my arms, so I upped the intensity in that sense. It seemed to help.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws