210mg Prop EW
700mg tren EW
700mg mast EW
0.25mg letro ED
500ui HCG e3d
4ui Rips ED
75mcg t3 ED
150mcg t4 ED

With all this, I have zerooo libido. If , I say IF, I have sex.. I have no problems getting a boner.. The only problem is that I have zero temptations. My girlfriend is all what I physically love. But I have no envy for sex..
I was thinking of adding proviron @50mg ed.. but I'm already using alot of gear here. What would you guys suggest?
Need help here :S

Fuck.

1. High Tren + Low Test. Could be elevated Prolactin.

2. Why Letro? For 200mg of Test Prop? Could be low Estrogen.

3. I would add Caber/Prami and drop Letro. No need for Proviron.

Last edited:
Drop the letro - your low dose test and hcg won't produce any estrogen that your 700mg of masteron can't take care of.

Also cycle off the t3 and the t4 as well. And last but not least add some Pramipexole in to deal with issues from the tren.

The above advice is guaranteed to return your sex drive or the full purchase price of the advice will be refunded.

Man, you've got a lot going on there so it's hard to guess. I'd say you're androgenic enough, so adding Proviron won't do anything.

But off the top of my head, drop the Letro. Per Kaladryn, it affects brain aromatase, so it can affect libido. See if you can drop it or switch it for Adex.

Other things that help:
PT-141.
Cabergoline

norm is definitely correct, even with no AI you probably won't have enough estradiol to compete with all that AAS. Your thyroid dose is insane, you should cut it in half if you are going to combine T3 and T4. Thyroid isn't like AAS, you can't take 2x the amount your body makes and call it good. Your gains wills seriously hurt from that much.

Letro will also kill sex drive, even if your E2 isn't too low, it has nothing to do with E2, letro just kills sex drive.

Wow guys thanks for the advice. At this moment right now I got into a fight with my girlfriend because I dont give her enough sex. Only once per week and we are 23 years old omfg lol. I used to do it 2 times per day. But the past months my libido is fucked on cycle. Been 2 years and a half were togather and shes telling me she needs a guy that gives her physical attention and make her feel pretty and soon if I dont fix this libido problem, she might start looking for someone who will give her sex. I understand her needs.. But fuck, hope this works. Should I keep the test low with all your advices or up it?

Wow guys thanks for the advice. At this moment right now I got into a fight with my girlfriend because I dont give her enough sex. Only once per week and we are 23 years old omfg lol. I used to do it 2 times per day. But the past months my libido is fucked on cycle. Been 2 years and a half were togather and shes telling me she needs a guy that gives her physical attention and make her feel pretty and soon if I dont fix this libido problem, she might start looking for someone who will give her sex. I understand her needs.. But fuck, hope this works. Should I keep the test low with all your advices or up it?

I'd triple the test and cut the tren and mast in half, but that's just me.

Im very sensible to test. Will get blooated really fast lol :p

Until you fix the sex drive issue, get creative with your girlfriend whether your into it or not. If you love this girl do what it takes to satisfy her while you settle the other issue. Think how many times chicks participate for your satisfaction only.

Until you fix the sex drive issue, get creative with your girlfriend whether your into it or not. If you love this girl do what it takes to satisfy her while you settle the other issue. Think how many times chicks participate for your satisfaction only.

Very good point her bro. Very good. Thanks for the advice !

I have same issue. I have not had a libido since I was 22. And I am 26 now. Blood work is fine, no matter what I run it feels like the mental tie between head number one and number two is snipped.

Everything works...must be some chemical imbalance or something. Very very frustrating.

I was on low test high tren. No prami or caber and my libido was through the roof, I fucked an ugly ass bitch because of that

I would consider adding some cabergoline. For added horniness, a supplement called "Ball Refill" works well for me.

Let me give you the libido super overdrive cycle....lol...

500 wk test ace
300 wk tren hex
800 wk NPP
8iu Elitropin
.25 mg prami day
12.5 mg aromasin day

Gains were awesome....and I was jacking off 3-4 times a day and getting a bitch off
Backpage atleast every other night....lol...no GF right now SUCKS!!!!!while running this cycle.

Between the test , tren and prami....if you have no libido somethings wrong!!!!

OR....some of the shit your running is fake...something to think about....

I for one would think about is the girl right for me, i mean shit everyone has down times in the sex drive department but if my wife ever said she may go elsewhere because of that I would help her find the door. Just me though......of course you want to fix the hormone issue which was already spoken about with great advice....

I for one would think about is the girl right for me, i mean shit everyone has down times in the sex drive department but if my wife ever said she may go elsewhere because of that I would help her find the door

My thoughts exactly. I would never be with someone like that.

Dropped letro yesterday. Im already on melanotan 2 , 0.5mg e3d.
Will keep you guys updated! Will get caber soon.
Thanks for all of your answers guys

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner