over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need help caber is t working

gstracer

Registered
ok so I always have problems with tren/deca only used a few times and tried diff things for the prolactin gyno. this time I started the caber about 7 days before I started the tren. I was fine until around 2 weeks on and then started to get sore left nip little lump like I've gotten before. it goes away after being off for awhile but I don't want it In the first place. my caber is sten labs and I got 2 PP Cabers. I just opened the PP and started it last night too see if it worked better so we will see. I'm also using .5 mg Ed now thats symtoms have flared up sometimes a little more. also my sex drive seemed to not go up like crazy maybe a tiny bit but nothing like what I hear about. I've read about taking b6 but I can't remember how much. is there anything eles u guys can recommend? I do have some primi too it's old so don't know if it's any good anymore please help and if ur gonna say stuff like why use if u have problems with it don't post thanks

Last edited:
Many people say caber is not stable in solution due to the desiccant bottle top that comes on bottles from a real pharmacy. The real stuff is fairly cheap and easy to find.

vitex 800mg ed works very well and is cheap...p5p works too...b6 also but im unsure of the dose as well

i like dht with nor compounds (proviron, masteron, even the ph androhard works if dosed high, my boy used it with tren ace)

good luck

eurokng has pharma grade Cabergoline in there sexual health section... no min order... good luck man

I,d imagine your running a test base right? Because I didnt see an AI in the mix. Ive had liquid caber before but was also using proviron witth no probs.

Drop the Tren, and eliminate the problem. Some people can't eliminate progestin sensitivity no matter what they do....and that's also IME as well.

If you decide to continue with Tren, continue taking Cabergoline (i'd suggest pharm grade), and you will need to also make sure estrogen is lowered. Some studies show that progestins will only cause problems in the presence of estrogen.....but that is a huge-ass debate....on whether it is the only cause for gyno symptoms (while on progestins).

BMJ

vitex 800mg ed works very well and is cheap...p5p works too

ok so can u explain these 2 I've never heard of either.
well then the caber is from PP... so I would think it's ok. what is the dose again for primi I do have some old stuff. and I am on a test base an I was taking 200mg mast e. thanks for any help

p5p is a great alternative to caber in my experience, all the benefits and none of the sides personally

Like other poster said you need to get your estrogen levels down...try some aramosin. Winstrol supposedly can bind or block PR receptor to an extent but I doubt it works as good as some pharm grade caber would.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear