over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help CBC came back high

T swol

Registered
Newbies
This was the first CBC I ran after a few years of being on and crusing. Need feedback
Hemoglobin 19
Hematocrit 57.7
RBC 6.09

Anyone with experience please reply
T

You need to donate blood every 60days and that will fix your problem. Your hemoglobin at 19 is too high to donate. It cuts off around 18.2-18.5 lay off red meat for a few days prior to going in to donate. Dont take any supps with iron including multi vitamin and stay extra extra hydrated. A good 2gallons of water per day the 2days before the blood donation and try and get a gallon down before you donate. Add some glycerol powder as well and that will help a ton. trueprotien has it. also take an aspirin a few days before donating and the day of, but dont put you took any aspirin on the form.

If my hematocrit came back that high, I would go to my phlebotomist at my doctors office, he would give me a heparin drip and then take 1000ml of blood (2 pints).

If my hematocrit came back that high, I would go to my phlebotomist at my doctors office, he would give me a heparin drip and then take 1000ml of blood (2 pints).

I dont think its a good idea to take 2 pints. My hematologist wont take more than 500ml at a time. The loss of blood volume is too great and your BP would fall too much. You could do a double red though. My doc office cant do a double red, so we just drain the ole blood the old fashioned way. He has me go in once every 4 weeks and draws 500 ml each time. You can do it as often as once a week or orce every 2 weeks though. Im not quite sure why my hematoloigst didnt take mine more often.

This was the first CBC I ran after a few years of being on and crusing. Need feedback
Hemoglobin 19
Hematocrit 57.7
RBC 6.09

Anyone with experience please reply
T

Yeah, you need to be phlebotomized asap. Take your results to a doctor, and he/she can order a therapeutic phlebotomy. You may get a lecture on AAS, but so what? Probably he will also refer you to a endo for TRT since you are likely shut down.

Going forward, donate every 60 days, and consider easing up on the cruise.

I Just donated at the local red cross and my hemoglobin was 19.8 they took my blood no problem. They did advise I see my doctor, which I have and now has referred me to a hematologist,he drew another 500ml(which was 5 days after red cross) he wants me off TRT and thinks I should see a psychologist about dealing with low testosterone issues and says I have body composition issues? So I like to work out and stay lean...I have issues? Need to see a shrink? ... seems to think I have a dependency on TRT and a total test level of 800 is way to high. And he's a doctor?

Psychologist for low T, have you ever heard such stupid shit?

My hemo was 19.8
Hema 54.6
Rbc. 6.05

So most definitely as others have stated go donate or see your doctor soon.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, I will make an appointment with a family dr this week. I was told that I may be turned away from donating blood do to my numbers. Im hoping the dr will be able to get the blood drawn soon.
T

Thanks for the replies, I will make an appointment with a family dr this week. I was told that I may be turned away from donating blood do to my numbers. Im hoping the dr will be able to get the blood drawn soon.
T

A lot of the blood banks turn people down with high levels becaues of health reasons. they figure that there is something seriously wrong with you to have a hemoglobin that high and that you need medical help in finding out whats causing it and treating it.They have no idea that the reason is because youre on AAS. If you tell them youre on AAS they will refuse your blood for life. Best thing I could advise is go in and try to give. If its too high then go see your doc. If its really high you also need to rethink what youre doing with your AAS, and make some changes because youre going down the wrong road for your health's sake.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131