advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need help coming off after a year(thought this would be the best board)

ripped103

Registered
ok heres the story.ive been feeling like total shit lately and would like too come off for awhile.
ive never really cycled off, always just went from like 1000-2000mg of test and other compounds too nothing.
my doc wants me tested so i need everything out of my system as soon as possible.
shes doing a full endocrine test.
is a month sufficiant too take the test which will read low test levels or shoul di i try too push two months and go for the test in nov.
i was on 500mg icn enanthate,700mg test prop, tren ,for couple of weeks. deca and primo.t3 ,clen hgh.\this was over a year.
the test should be out of my sytem in 4 weeks, deca not sure if that shows up,primo not sure either.
t3 i think a couple of days too clear.
please give me some insight too when the best time too get tested will be?
also ill prob run the arimidax up too the day of the test for no estrogen rebound

Deca is detectable for up to 16 months I think

the thing is im not sure if she is going too try too detect every steroid.
i think she will be testing test levels only.i will ask and make sure i know deca is a culprit

I'm sure they wont' test for gear - it's way too expensive.

They'll probably check your test levels, which tend to be low (rebound effect) after a cycle. Anastrozole (arimadex) is purported to increase natural test levels. I always use it post cycle along with clomid.

At worst, your test levels may show up as very deficient, in which case you qualify for hormone therapy. Didn't sound like you were on any 17aa's. While I use Synthergine when taking 17aa's it would probably help your liver values if you used it post cycle.

xcel

i used winny for awhile.she just said full blood work and too test my endocrine system and she also wouldnt believe me when i said i never touched steroids or fatburners.lol
she asks me everytime i got into the office.im 56 200lbs its hard too hide.i always where baggy clothes when i go in so im thinking she might want a tes for steroids

she can not test for steroids without your consent..plus, like xcel stated, it is too frickin' expensive and she knows the insurance companies will not fork over the $$ for that test. so, that is a none issue. she can not test you on a hunch plus, the bottom line is how the endro system is working..dont sweat it..:D

ripped103 said:
ok heres the story.ive been feeling like total shit lately and would like too come off for awhile.
ive never really cycled off, always just went from like 1000-2000mg of test and other compounds too nothing.
my doc wants me tested so i need everything out of my system as soon as possible.
shes doing a full endocrine test.
is a month sufficiant too take the test which will read low test levels or shoul di i try too push two months and go for the test in nov.
i was on 500mg icn enanthate,700mg test prop, tren ,for couple of weeks. deca and primo.t3 ,clen hgh.\this was over a year.
the test should be out of my sytem in 4 weeks, deca not sure if that shows up,primo not sure either.
t3 i think a couple of days too clear.
please give me some insight too when the best time too get tested will be?
also ill prob run the arimidax up too the day of the test for no estrogen rebound

If you are feeling like total shit and are concerned about a possible medical condition then you need to find a doc that you can feel comfortable being honest with and telling them about your steroid use. They can then run whatever tests they need with you still at your current conditions. Otherwise, if you wait until you come off your cycle then you are going to have completely different variables and with the doc not knowing of your steroid usage they are likely to attribute your problem to something completely different than what it really is.

No offense, but at your age there may be something very important that is causing you to feel like shit and I would error on the side of safety and get things checked now. You may need to do some research to find a doc in your area that accepts and understands steroid usage.

sorry for confusing you guys.im 5 foot 6inches, not 56 years old lol.
total stats 5 foot 6 inches 200-205 about 10% bodyfat, 34 inch waist.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131