over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help designing the perfect cycle for a D1 football player

Not on the team yet. So when and if he makes it he won't pass a test. He also doesn't have the time to wait for it to kick in then have his body get used to the new weight and be in playing shape, and winny???? seriously?

From the OP:

You do know that IF (and this is a big If) he does make the team, he will be drug tested right? :confused:

Deca = stupid

18 months in your system...100% chance he will get drug tested if he's on the team.

Last edited:
Deca I think would be out of the question because it stays in your system too long. The first day of the tryout is all running and agility tests. If your not good enough you don't get to the next part which is lifting so something that will help out with that portion is most important.

Deca I think would be out of the question because it stays in your system too long. The first day of the tryout is all running and agility tests. If your not good enough you don't get to the next part which is lifting so something that will help out with that portion is most important.

The best advice I can give you is to hire an experience coach for these drills. AAS is not going resolve your running or agility without proper training. You don't have much time either, you should have been more prepared ahead of time.

they even test red shirts in ncaa so why bother trying out if he is gona fuck it up later? if you are on the roster you can be tested. if you are not on the roster you arent even going to practice.

on the drug tesing issue various metabolites can hang around for all kinds of time in wierd places. i have had people who tested posative for drugs they had not done in years come up for them ( drugs that are tupically only detacable for days ). you can go by these guidellines that everyone quotes but sometimes the odd thing happens. this is why learning how to drug test is important if you may find yourself in the situation.

test, gh and slin can all be used without a problem but other aas that are not naturally occuring can be detected for very long times after use. you can go by what most litrature says or you can listen to guys who have failed tests. but ill tell you 100% most of those guys that failed the tests read those same things too.

3 months of Test prop WILL absolutely help him. As many of you know, coaches will look for potential in a player also. If he is strong and quick but needs a little work, they just might keep him. If he is neither of those, he has no chance of making the team. Come in looking strong and lean and show some skills, Tesp prop can absolutely help with that. My first cycle of Test completely changed my body, and I was a lot stronger and recovered much quicker.

You do know that IF (and this is a big If) he does make the team, he will be drug tested right? :confused:

No, I do not know... I don't even call this sport football, as football is actually played with your feet, not your hands.

Anyhow, he explicitly mentioned drug testing not being an issue, so I figured there was no testing at all.

I understand that deca detection time is 18 months.

So, suspension, var, winny, HGH and that's about it...

What if you discontinued the tren before the try out. Wouldn't cardio be normal? Or would you miss out on training cardio properly while you were on the tren?

No, I do not know... I don't even call this sport football, as football is actually played with your feet, not your hands.

Anyhow, he explicitly mentioned drug testing not being an issue, so I figured there was no testing at all.

Oh believe me, drug testing will be an issue for him if he makes the team. I was drug tested for PEDs while I was playing D2 baseball for my university.

Why would he use winny when his body is going to take such a pounding. Once again no reason for anything besides prop and hgh if its affordable. Getting through camp and the season healthy is very important and hard to do. Your always a little banged up. Winny will just make your joints feel that much worse.

Swam div 1. You are informed of a test and have 24 hours to complete it. If you do not it's an automatic fail. I'm not sure for AAS but street drugs can be appealed and retested 2 weeks later. A bunch of our athlete failed for marijuana and appealed it two weeks later and passed.

Hopefully some of this info helps. Are there any AAS that are out of your system in 2 weeks?

Last edited:
What if you discontinued the tren before the try out. Wouldn't cardio be normal? Or would you miss out on training cardio properly while you were on the tren?

He wouldn't be able to get the workouts in before the tryout with tren. Go try running 15 110 yard sprints on tren. They expect you to be in shape for the tryout. Sprinting, agility work, and different drills is what the focus should be on. Strength isn't a big issue for tryouts an hopefully he's kind of strong at 6'4" 250lbs.

So I guess the perfect stack would be test prop, var, and gh. I'm not sure about the winny. And would the doses be normal or on the high end?

Well obviously the other players are on, so how do they beat the tests

So I guess the perfect stack would be test prop, var, and gh. I'm not sure about the winny. And would the doses be normal or on the high end?

Correct. If anything theyd be on the low to low-moderate end. I truly hope you are already an outstanding athlete..strong and agile. If not, this won't make you one. This is the icing that will make you a few percentage points better.

Well obviously the other players are on, so how do they beat the tests

I've heard stories where clean players would share their urine with the ones currently on cycle and they would squirt it out of visine bottles when tested.

But anyway thanks for the help everyone. Got a lot of work ahead.

Last edited:
What about the wizinator

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear