over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help designing the perfect cycle for a D1 football player

Just look up the old skool flick, The Program, with Lattimer...ultimately used a catheter to swap his piss to beat the screening... Cant agree more with using native hormones also... test, slin and hgh or hgh peps (dosed right 3x/day is arguably same as low dose 2-3iu hgh and more likely cheaper) that way all you have to worry about is your T/TE ratio and no metabolites from non native drugs being a season ending wildcard...

I've heard stories where clean players would share their urine with the ones currently on cycle and they would squirt it out of visine bottles when tested.

But anyway thanks for the help everyone. Got a lot of work ahead.

What about the wizinator

That shit won't work man.

You will get tested by 2 organizations when you play college football....your own university PLUS the NCAA. Your own university will probably be lenient—meaning they won't WATCH you take a piss. They will just stand next to you.

NCAA is crazy different. They will call you at 6pm the night before and let you know you have a drug test at 6am...they will also stand right next to you as you drop your pants and literally watch you take a piss....

I knew multiple people who used the synthetic urine/wizinator routes for the university testing but NCAA is dead serious. They would catch you in an instant.

I am 100% positive that most college football players that juice are doing exact what we are telling you....fast acting drugs like Prop or Test Ace...MAYBE an oral in there too.

the amount needed to cause increase in muscle mass bodybuilders want to achieve and that which is needed for increase athletic preformance are very different. also steroids should be seen as an ace card in sports that once played you can never really play again. if he needs steroids to make it collegiate level then his aspirations of being pro are less than likely to happen. if he waits to use at end of college cereer to give an edge at possibly going pro it will probably give him shelf life of about four or five years. then you have players who wait till late in career when abilities start to diminish to use and then you have guys like ray lewis who can extend there careers while seeming to improve with age. possibilities of injury seems to rise after steroids come into play also.

Tryout? Never heard of a tryout for college. Anyways gear isn't the answer it can help but definitely not the answer. This cat needs to start ATHLETIC training right now. Explosion, first step, hand drills, ect. 250 is huge for a freshman. Coaches know they can put weight on him if he is worth it. Yes sir no sir mentality works well with coaches. Absolutely no argument while out there finish every drill. Be in the best shape out of anybody there.

And most of this training needs to be done on the field not in the weight room. Get some lifts in for sure but most of your training needs to be field work. and at 6'4" 250 if he doesn't have the film to get a D1 ride then he needs to work on what it is that he lacks at. Cant teach intensity. ;)

I've heard stories where clean players would share their urine with the ones currently on cycle and they would squirt it out of visine bottles when tested.

But anyway thanks for the help everyone. Got a lot of work ahead.

You are correct. I was buddies with a few guys on the football team that used to do this and openly told me. Back in the day, you could sneak in a container or bottle of clean urine because the person who administered the test would not be allowed to observe an athlete pissing. Not so sure about now.

You are correct. I was buddies with a few guys on the football team that used to do this and openly told me. Back in the day, you could sneak in a container or bottle of clean urine because the person who administered the test would not be allowed to observe an athlete pissing. Not so sure about now.

NCAA is wayyyy more strict now. Schools are different as far as how they test though, and it is up to the current coaching staff at that school.

lol yeah they watch you take your dick out and piss now. Definitely strict.

Just look up the old skool flick, The Program, with Lattimer...ultimately used a catheter to swap his piss to beat the screening... Cant agree more with using native hormones also... test, slin and hgh or hgh peps (dosed right 3x/day is arguably same as low dose 2-3iu hgh and more likely cheaper) that way all you have to worry about is your T/TE ratio and no metabolites from non native drugs being a season ending wildcard...

That guy in that movie was awesome. He was also in higher learning. He was huge.

That guy in that movie was awesome. He was also in higher learning. He was huge.

Yeah, higher learning as well as any given sunday... when I did a search for him he was also leatherhead etc in the chain saw massacre remakes ... He was ridiculously huge in any given sunday... probably his largest/leanest build in his time, like thicker than a snicker and peeled like an onion...I'd guess at the very least adding slin to his regiment maybe even a lil hgh...

that movie was definitely an eye opener for the clueless into the world of college ball and it was made way back in the early 90's but from what is portrayed in the movie is no different than testimony now... drug test proctors watching you piss etc...

Spend the money on a trainer who knows what they are doing!

Josh Bryant, Mike Jenkins, Chad Smith, etc.

If you have anything left over go with test prop and GH.

Yeah, higher learning as well as any given sunday... when I did a search for him he was also leatherhead etc in the chain saw massacre remakes ... He was ridiculously huge in any given sunday... probably his largest/leanest build in his time, like thicker than a snicker and peeled like an onion...I'd guess at the very least adding slin to his regiment maybe even a lil hgh...

that movie was definitely an eye opener for the clueless into the world of college ball and it was made way back in the early 90's but from what is portrayed in the movie is no different than testimony now... drug test proctors watching you piss etc...

I remember him cleaning and pressing some huge weight. The part with him beating up the girl was corny.

lol yeah they watch you take your dick out and piss now. Definitely strict.

Yep, been there. Pull shirt up under your chin, drop pants to your knees, NCAA rep stands next to the toilet so you're almost pissing at him.

Lol. I would laugh at him, what a gay job.

If someone wants to pass I have heard of guys doing it by injecting someone else's urine into your urethra and into your bladder shortly before the test and then you just urinate that out a few minutes later for the test, they can watch it come out.

Youd have to use a big syringe and a catheter up your schlong, force it in there. Bet it hurts. Id worry about getting an infection too, if its not good and sterile.

That's gross and sounds dangerous. He did that in the program.

Last edited:
That's gross and sounds dangerous. He did that in the program.

Yeah, it is nasty and I would really be afraid of getting a bladder infection or worse but some people are desperate to pass the test.

One story I read, the guy used his girlfriends urine and he got tagged for using HCG. Turns out she was pregnant! What a way to find out your girlfriend is knocked up! I just hope it was his!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear