over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help designing the perfect cycle for a D1 football player

i would not inject piss into your bladder.

there are waysof masking you urine. water, glycerol, creatin and b vitamins practice until you get the timing.

the creatine will allow you to pass for specifc gravity. the b vits make it the right color. the gly used in quantity recirculates all the new water you put into you basically you piss out the new water rather then anything in you.

using this method you can pass most tests.

i would not inject piss into your bladder.

there are waysof masking you urine. water, glycerol, creatin and b vitamins practice until you get the timing.

the creatine will allow you to pass for specifc gravity. the b vits make it the right color. the gly used in quantity recirculates all the new water you put into you basically you piss out the new water rather then anything in you.

using this method you can pass most tests.

NCAA will test your urine in front of you to make it's not diluted. Niacin/masking drinks/water/b vitamins will do nothing.

Not saying someone should put someone else's piss in their bladder—just saying that you are fucked no matter what.

NCAA will test your urine in front of you to make it's not diluted. Niacin/masking drinks/water/b vitamins will do nothing.

Not saying someone should put someone else's piss in their bladder—just saying that you are fucked no matter what.

if you read the post i have been through ncaa testing and know the procedure.

as i stated if you do this right you can pass the dilutent test, that is what specific gravity is, this is why you add the creatine. but you need to know the proper protocol. just cus i listed the ingrediants doesnt mean thats all you need to know.

its been about 15 years since that ncaa test and i have had to take many drug tests since, i failed a couple but since practicing and testign myself i have passed MANY.

im not talkign about buying shit from a store, years of experiance have shown me this works.

Yeah, it is nasty and I would really be afraid of getting a bladder infection or worse but some people are desperate to pass the test.

One story I read, the guy used his girlfriends urine and he got tagged for using HCG. Turns out she was pregnant! What a way to find out your girlfriend is knocked up! I just hope it was his!

believe it or not urine is actual sterile coming from the tap until it goes into an unsterile environment, hence why in dire survival mode someone can drink their piss to survive, so if empty ur tank into a sterile container and transfer the clean specimen back through sterile catheter then your gtg... and getting foley catheters from medical supply places are like a dime a dozen easy..

if you read the post i have been through ncaa testing and know the procedure.

as i stated if you do this right you can pass the dilutent test, that is what specific gravity is, this is why you add the creatine. but you need to know the proper protocol. just cus i listed the ingrediants doesnt mean thats all you need to know.

its been about 15 years since that ncaa test and i have had to take many drug tests since, i failed a couple but since practicing and testign myself i have passed MANY.

im not talkign about buying shit from a store, years of experiance have shown me this works.

The NCAA is more strict than any organization/work you have tested for before....and you had your NCAA test 15 years ago. It has evolved since then man.

I took failed mine 4 years ago and I KNOW for a fact that shit has changed...making it only MORE DIFFICULT to pass.

After your initial fail, you are subject to as many random screenings as they (NCAA want). For the rest of my eligibility, I was tested at least 3+ times a year at random. I always kept one of those masking/dilution drinks in my minifridge even though I wasn't on any gear at all. I would chug that plus take B vitamins for color....every single time that happened, my piss was TOO diluted and I literally had to wait around until I had to pee again so they could retest it. The only thing to "thicken" up your urine is food and exercise...so they would make/watch me eat then RUN....

I'm sorry but no matter what creatine/b vitamin/dilution process you try, that shit will fail man....15 years ago might have worked, 4 years ago it didn't work....NOW it definitely doesn't work. You realize that testing only gets MORE advanced as times goes on right?

Sorry for the rant, I'm just letting this kid know that it's basically a lost cause if you fail.

Pleeease listen to Pitbull. You need to get into a performance center ASAP, spend your money on that. If you are set on getting on gear, I would go the Var, GH, Test route. But first get the expert opinion, I would first figure out what you need performance wise, and where your weaknesses are. You may not even need gear...

my honest opinion would be to spend whatever $ on gear, on a performance center catering to athletes and a 1on1 coach to work w for the next few months...... sum1 w experience in gettin guys ready for combines and shit..... i guess if u MUST b on gear to play- gh or gh peps, sum test suspension...

Already have a trainer, also, not going to be able to use gh, can't afford it. How about a test,eq, and halo cycle. Also have an endless supply of slin.

One last time bro, test prop only. EQ stays in your system. Halo dries you out, you aren't competing, and insulin would be retarded. Way to much activity to monitor your blood sugar all the time.

Already have a trainer, also, not going to be able to use gh, can't afford it. How about a test,eq, and halo cycle. Also have an endless supply of slin.

NO fuckin Eq!

You just dont get it do you? Your answers are already here..stop asking the same questions and don't ask advice if you're not going to listen.

No to Eq and slin. EQ stays in the system forever and you will be popped on a drug screen. I know how football players eat especially the ones that are in college, so slin w/o gh is a very bad idea.

post ur shuttle, 3 cone, 40, vert, 225 bench,and broad jump scores please...

Coincidentally, I was 6'4" 250 and walked onto a BCS team back in the day....

At tight end and defensive end, you don't need to gain any more weight. You're good. Your strength can always go up and that would help. However, if you're trying out for the team, they're not putting you in pads. So there won't be an evaluation of you hitting anyone or having to be physical. Your tryout will be speed and agility in nature.

If you wanna make the team you need 3 things...
1) You have to be in shape. If you show up out of shape the coaches won't take you seriously.

2) You have to be an athlete. If you can't run, you can't play. It's over.

3) You have to be at a position of need. If they've got guys already, they won't take any more walk ons. Fortunately for you, TE's and DE's are big bodies that you can never have too many of. Also, your size fits well with special teams, assuming you can run.

As for drugs... no eq or deca, at all. Ever. The detection times are too long. Tren may be in the same boat as well. So cross those 3 off the list.

You want something that will be in and out fast. Prop would be my choice. GH would be my choice as well, but I don't know what you're really gonna see from the GH in 3 months time.

You're probably better off investing your time and money in speed training then drugs, to be honest.

The NCAA is more strict than any organization/work you have tested for before....and you had your NCAA test 15 years ago. It has evolved since then man.

I took failed mine 4 years ago and I KNOW for a fact that shit has changed...making it only MORE DIFFICULT to pass.

After your initial fail, you are subject to as many random screenings as they (NCAA want). For the rest of my eligibility, I was tested at least 3+ times a year at random. I always kept one of those masking/dilution drinks in my minifridge even though I wasn't on any gear at all. I would chug that plus take B vitamins for color....every single time that happened, my piss was TOO diluted and I literally had to wait around until I had to pee again so they could retest it. The only thing to "thicken" up your urine is food and exercise...so they would make/watch me eat then RUN....

I'm sorry but no matter what creatine/b vitamin/dilution process you try, that shit will fail man....15 years ago might have worked, 4 years ago it didn't work....NOW it definitely doesn't work. You realize that testing only gets MORE advanced as times goes on right?

Sorry for the rant, I'm just letting this kid know that it's basically a lost cause if you fail.

again you are talking about store bought drinks.

you can say what you want. but me and the people i got this from know it works and have used it successfully.

it is not a long term fix you have a window of opportunity, that's it. i promise a lot of work was put into this, it has been tested and dose work. this is not something from 15 years ago. this and similar procedures are what real tested atheliets use. guys subject to wada testing use this.

what you do after your initial test is up to you, all im saying is that 100% there are ways to pass that initial one. upon gcms analysis they may see it as not right in some fassion but it wont fail they will call for a retest but this will take more then a month. if one was smart theywould not go back on after the test so that they could test clean if asked months down the line.

i know they split the samples and all that but really you need to understand more about what this does and the tests that need to be passed.

If you're going to be a bear, be a grizzly. The most effective way to pass the test (other than just not taking anything) is to fill your bladder with someone else's urine. Sounds horrific, I know. But if a person really wants to take steroids and has to pass a test, then this is the best way. I know that the NCAA makes guys piss in the cup with someone watching it go in the cup. The ones who said to put other people's urine in your bladder are correct.

If you're going to be a bear, be a grizzly. The most effective way to pass the test (other than just not taking anything) is to fill your bladder with someone else's urine. Sounds horrific, I know. But if a person really wants to take steroids and has to pass a test, then this is the best way. I know that the NCAA makes guys piss in the cup with someone watching it go in the cup. The ones who said to put other people's urine in your bladder are correct.

have you done this or seen someone do it?

stop believing everything you see in movies. just because something might be possible doesn't mean that one should do it. in all of my experience with i have yet to meet someone that has told me that they have done this.

this is all making me feel way too old, the mentiality in some of these threads recently is frightening...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws