over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help dieting

Eaglecall: ORAC points...you got me bro! never heard of it. I take my multivitamin and my calcium and vitamin D and thats about it. When I'm trying to drop large amounts of weight fast I add in magnesium and potassium. You're right about the roller coaster and poor nutrition since child hood. I can't dispute that, but to defend myself I have achieved many of my goals, sustaining has been another story. Look, I am by no means a "bodybuilder", nor do I aspire to be one. I am very happy being big, strong and not fat lol. The first two come very easy, the third not so much. I think I'm giving it one more shot. Low carb, moderate weights and moderate cardio. Maybe I'll keep this thread updated and participate more in the forum. Maybe being held accountable to someone will help my fat ass out. But if I continue to struggle the two dude's you mentioned would probably be my 1st two choices.

As far as the drug route goes, never to cut only to build or maintain. 200mg of Dr prescribed test a week works miracles for me. I just don't think its necessary when losing, or is it? Would it help? It just seems counterproductive or unnecessary for losing weight.

Eaglecall: ORAC points...you got me bro! never heard of it. I take my multivitamin and my calcium and vitamin D and thats about it. When I'm trying to drop large amounts of weight fast I add in magnesium and potassium. You're right about the roller coaster and poor nutrition since child hood. I can't dispute that, but to defend myself I have achieved many of my goals, sustaining has been another story. Look, I am by no means a "bodybuilder", nor do I aspire to be one. I am very happy being big, strong and not fat lol. The first two come very easy, the third not so much. I think I'm giving it one more shot. Low carb, moderate weights and moderate cardio. Maybe I'll keep this thread updated and participate more in the forum. Maybe being held accountable to someone will help my fat ass out. But if I continue to struggle the two dude's you mentioned would probably be my 1st two choices.

As far as the drug route goes, never to cut only to build or maintain. 200mg of Dr prescribed test a week works miracles for me. I just don't think its necessary when losing, or is it? Would it help? It just seems counterproductive or unnecessary for losing weight.

Dont get me wrong bro. Not putting the right enough nutrients in your body IS NOT YOUR FAULT. I was just lucky to grow up consuming plenty of natural nutrients without even knowing how important they were for me. I learned what I know as an adult, and once I learned, I started looking around the world at other countries lifestyle, habits. I almost cried when I realized that we have the most toxic biohazard diet and lifestyle in the world. Our children grow up in a culture of pizza and marihuana. "eat all the gluten you like because gluten intolerance is a conspiracy theory" "marihuana has many medicinal benefits" "if you develop any condition run to the doctor and he will give you a drug"

Again, is not the peoples fault. Its the way our society has shaped and evolved.

Anyways, your multivitamins, minerals are probably crap. Again, not your fault. It turns out, the vast majority of vitamins and minerals out there are synthetic. The body can barely absorb synthetic, and some synthetic vitamins can even be dangerous. You need to buy whole food and/or plant derived organic vitamins, and you need to buy liquid trace minerals in colloidal state. Also eat plenty of organic fruits and veggies, they will NEVER hurt you in any way.

So I did some reading on oarc points and food....Very interesting. Aha N not to make the xcuses but you have been in and out of Dr offices for the last 14 months. Even today I have a bad sore throat, aching bones and lethargy. I googled and I think it could be mono ( I'm married and faithfully) or maybe cat allergies. We have two CA s for like ten years
I was always slightly allergic but maybe recently it's gotten worse? IDK.....Just VERY frustrating

So I did some reading on oarc points and food....Very interesting. Aha N not to make the xcuses but you have been in and out of Dr offices for the last 14 months. Even today I have a bad sore throat, aching bones and lethargy. I googled and I think it could be mono ( I'm married and faithfully) or maybe cat allergies. We have two CA s for like ten years
I was always slightly allergic but maybe recently it's gotten worse? IDK.....Just VERY frustrating

Mono sucks. I got it at like 19. Absolutely destroyed me for like 4 weeks. I lost like 40 pounds and my tonsils were so swollen I couldn't even swallow my own spit. Ended up in the hospital because I couldn't eat or drink

Your body seems too fragile to mess with dieting right now.
Why not eat a balanced healthy diet and aim for maintenance calories.
Traditional 6 smalls meals a day focusing on protein with plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Let your cardio and weight training burn off the fat.
This is healthy and sustainable.

123trew: yeah...It sounds crazy but that's what I feel less me. My body is literally to fragile for training. It's bizarre and frustrating. I'm going on over a year now with three surgeries chronic back issues and off and on sick for the last two months . I just think no like what the hell happened? 5 years ago I was squatting 455 and deadlifting 550....Now I'm in pain carrying the laundry downstairs and winded. Just frustrating. Again I thank everyone who chimed in here. Also eagle...I briefly love led up ORAC POINTS....Interesting...I'll have to do more reading.

Hey guys long time member and even longer time lurker. I haven't posted in a long time because I have been busy with school and life and a string of unfortunate events. Let me give you a little background on my weight situation.

Going back about five years ago I was 210 pounds with about 10 to 11 percent body fat (measured with calipers by a friend of mine who is a NPC competitor).
Right around that time I changed careers, got married and started working the grave night shift, pm to am. When I got off from work I then went to school 5 days a week from 8am to 3pm. This phase lasted 3 years. My weight ballooned to 250 with no training, barely any sleep and a lot of fast food and junk food. At the end of last year I suffered severe back pain due to congenital spinal stenosis, resulting in complete drop foot in my right foot. I had emergency spinal surgery on New Years day 2017. With the prednisone and being bed ridden my weight jumped to 280. By June my weight was down to 270, school was over and I decided to start a no carb diet along with weight training and lots of cardio.

I had my vitamins ready and was good to go. I lost 15 pounds in the first two weeks and was feeling great. Then I got sick with an appendicitis, had an appendectomy, surgery went wrong, they left a piece in and I had a second appendectomy surgery. Lost my job and about another 10 pounds while hospitalized. I was down to about 255. While recovering I gained the ten pounds back, but after a couple weeks I was ready for the gym again. Now I'm 255, back to no carb, cardio and weight training. I dropped 5 pounds in a week but got sick with a sinus infection. Fine...took a week break and came back for more of the same. A week later another sinus infection. I figured maybe the no carb was running me down. I went to a 1800 calorie diet, cardio and lifting. Got sick with sinus infection again. So this past sunday I said to myself let me go no carb and not weight or cardio, maybe the exercise is running me down. Well this week I have stayed healthy, but gained 5 pounds doing a real no carb diet....20 to 40 grams a day.

So here I am, I'm at my wits end. When I was in grade school and high school I was a fat rolly polly. by 11th grade I dropped 60 pounds over the summer, looked great and with a few hiccups never looked back. Any one who can give me some diet and training ideas would be much appreciated, At this point I just want to lose as much weight as possible. I understand I may need to higher someone but funds are low. Any help would be much appreciated.....thanks!

I'm very sorry to hear about some of those circumstances you had going against you.....that shit sucks.....you have to really want it brother....you can't let sinus infections hold you back from going off your diet and not hitting the gym....if you are sick and can't empty the tank in the gym, lower the calorie intake and suck it up so your not accumulating body fat. My advice to you is to want to get in shape more than anything in this world! ChAnge the standard you have for yourself when you look in the mirror! Get obsessed with changing your body and creating a new life for yourself. Because if you don't, your going to look for anything to keep you out of the gym! Let's get motivated!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131